Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 22. (Read 6696 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Project is very unclear ... I also congratulate (cry) to participants who have joined this project because the team changed allocation, 1 stake = 1 token Cheesy
I also laughed when team kicked someone from telegram because ask about reduced allocations Cheesy

We have not changed the allocation. Please read the bounty rules carefully and don't spread FUD.

Not because the token has been distributed, I have received the MAI token, but I want to ask, this has completed the softcap for a long time, what are the plans for Mindsync's future about exchanges.

Recently they announced about the IEO, even in the bounty thread they announced about the new bounty campaign which they are going to launch it very soon because they want to conduct any sale in the exchange. Even after reaching the soft cap, why again they want to conduct an IEO?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Project is very unclear ... I also congratulate (cry) to participants who have joined this project because the team changed allocation, 1 stake = 1 token Cheesy
I also laughed when team kicked someone from telegram because ask about reduced allocations Cheesy

We have not changed the allocation. Please read the bounty rules carefully and don't spread FUD.

Not because the token has been distributed, I have received the MAI token, but I want to ask, this has completed the softcap for a long time, what are the plans for Mindsync's future about exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 180
Merit: 0

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
How about this project? because I saw ico still going to end 30 June, I don't followed them at telegram because I already felt bored with their promises
just be patient for a long time, we are waiting for the response and confirmation from the team,
which surely MINDSYNC held IEO or ICO and ended successfully

But they have already distributed the token to the bounty people, during crowdsale whether they are successful or not? If they are not successful definitely they will choose for IEO, because the community of this project is very good. Anyhow we should get updates from the team.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
How about this project? because I saw ico still going to end 30 June, I don't followed them at telegram because I already felt bored with their promises
just be patient for a long time, we are waiting for the response and confirmation from the team,
which surely MINDSYNC held IEO or ICO and ended successfully
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
Activity: 994
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
here everything is quiet, even the admin rarely answers here,
maybe it's better to ask in the Mindsync telegram channel
I often ask this on telegram but they never answered and looked at the website today, they added time again.. all very doubtful and this makes me smell something on this project
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Public Sale Ends on April 15, 2019

and now April 16 right ? what happend with this project ?
i hope the team member from mindsync project will give an official announcements about their project

I did't find any information when the ICO would end, telegram also saw no announcement about it ... try to go to webisite, time was added by team
I also don't know how long team will continue to add time

yes, how long this project will continues with their crowdsale ?
i hope somebody will come and talk about this here,,
so, everything will be clear
here everything is quiet, even the admin rarely answers here,
maybe it's better to ask in the Mindsync telegram channel
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

i hope the team member from mindsync project will give an official announcements about their project

I did't find any information when the ICO would end, telegram also saw no announcement about it ... try to go to webisite, time was added by team

yes, how long this project will continues with their crowdsale ?
i hope somebody will come and talk about this here,,
so, everything will be clear

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
public sale will end in 5 days and I see tokens that sell now 45,276,977 MAI in my opinion this is very good achievement because you have raised funds more than softcap ... maybe in a few days there will be a big whale coming and supporting your project

but, now the public sale still running, depends on mindsync official website
i read this on their site, http://prntscr.com/ncmtey

there is no information about when ico ends, the most important thing is that their softcap has been reached,
45 million MAI have been sold  Wink
Yes I think that is one of the good news because the softcap has been achieved and what is certain is that all of them cannot be separated from the hard work done by the team so we have to give appreciation to the team
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
public sale will end in 5 days and I see tokens that sell now 45,276,977 MAI in my opinion this is very good achievement because you have raised funds more than softcap ... maybe in a few days there will be a big whale coming and supporting your project

there is no information about when ico ends, the most important thing is that their softcap has been reached,
45 million MAI have been sold  Wink
Activity: 560
Mindsync platform Competitions
Competitions are a way to get a strong solution to a problem in a relatively short time. The advantage of the competition is that a large number of competent people work on the task, who manage to test a large number of hypotheses. As a result, the customer receives a working algorithm and, what is often more important, the knowledge that the result obtained cannot be improved at low cost. https://medium.com/mindsync-ai/mindsync-platform-competitions-e31dab52e666
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points

Last night I saw ico will end in 3 hours but just now I saw on website it seems like there was a change and in less than an hour after that maybe we will see changes back on website, ico should have ended yesterday
Activity: 728
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
Any numers how much funds collected during the Private Sale?

PS. Found info!
this is private sale mate ... so they will not publish it, just seeing the funds from ico now is enough if this project will indeed really develop in the future and just wait till ico ended and more information Cool
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
Any numers how much funds collected during the Private Sale?

PS. Found info!
Pages:
Jump to: