Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 23. (Read 6696 times)

Activity: 905
Merit: 113
Look at the website they have reached the 30M softcap, currently 41M public sales have been achieved, I think this is a successful project with large funds collected, surely this project will grow even bigger.
yes you are right with achievement of softcaps of course this project will continue to grow in the future, ICO will end in 5 days but I can't see about exchange plan for this project (nothing on roadmap)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
How much funds have you collected so far? I dont see a progress bar on your website.
Also i dont see any live activity documentation from your team on your social media (like being in some conferences or working in office), it would be able to increase trust to your project if you have that.
if you look at ICOHolder, Mindsync has reached 100% in a private sale and 40% in Presale, whether true or not, can the admin here clarify it?
sorry, maybe you misunderstood the information in the ICO holder. in the ICO holder there are two right and left tables, the left showing the ICO / presale running time and the right is the amount of funds they collect. please pay attention. there is no data on the amount of funds collected by the Mindsync team
2 million more tokens have been sold, how many softcaps for this sale ?,
and a huge bonus of 25%, this is very interesting
Look at the website they have reached the 30M softcap, currently 41M public sales have been achieved, I think this is a successful project with large funds collected, surely this project will grow even bigger.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

Congratulations! Mindsync ICO rating by ICOnow 69/100.

Business: 16/20
Product readiness: 1/5
White Paper: 7/10
Roadmap: 5/10
Legal: 1/5
Team: 16/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 3/5
ICO Promotion: 16/20
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
There’s a lot of people in the machine learning community who’ll tell you that deep learning (DL) is a dead end. Gadi Singer (Intel) isn’t one of those people. He believes DL is just getting started, we’re about to enter the next phase of AI. Read more: https://mindsync.page.link/GH5y
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
I will only explain a few details of this project
Sold tokens: 2,176,490 MAI
Softcap: 30,000,000 MAI
Price: $ 0.14

What if softcap is not achieved, we know the current crypto situation is not good, do you have other plans, plan B for example.
It's too early to say if softcap is not achieved because public sale will still begin March 01, 2019
For now we only need to promote this project
Activity: 311
Merit: 110
This is a great initiative and strongly supported by the community you can boldly invest! project of the future. I love your vision!
copper member
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Airdrop and Bounty programs continue! You can get tokens for free by participating in the program. Welcome.
Mindsync is a decentralized, community-driven AI platform.
Airdrop: https://goo.gl/JMSDhJ   
Bounty: https://goo.gl/pZYwDq 
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
What if softcap is not achieved, we know the current crypto situation is not good, do you have other plans, plan B for example.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
How much funds have you collected so far? I dont see a progress bar on your website.
Also i dont see any live activity documentation from your team on your social media (like being in some conferences or working in office), it would be able to increase trust to your project if you have that.
if you look at ICOHolder, Mindsync has reached 100% in a private sale and 40% in Presale, whether true or not, can the admin here clarify it?
sorry, maybe you misunderstood the information in the ICO holder. in the ICO holder there are two right and left tables, the left showing the ICO / presale running time and the right is the amount of funds they collect. please pay attention. there is no data on the amount of funds collected by the Mindsync team
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
#proof of authentication
Telegram login: @donghun89
Bitcointalk Username : donghun53
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Hello dev, I see your platform is very good and an interesting. How much your tokens has been sold and how much token are sold. Can you update the information in your website

yes, i hope the dev team will add about that,,
but, i found a little informations about how much the funds collected in this site below
https://icoholder.com/en/mindsync-27694
Activity: 672
Hello dev, I see your platform is very good and an interesting. How much your tokens has been sold and how much token are sold. Can you update the information in your website
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
In which social networks do you promote your project most actively?

I think the most popular social networks for this are reddit and facebook
Activity: 112
In which social networks do you promote your project most actively?
Activity: 112
Are you developing your security system to protect the personal data of your users?

I believe that security in this matter is extremely important. Investor confidence depends on it
Activity: 126
Are you developing your security system to protect the personal data of your users?
Activity: 126
How long will it take to launch a full project? When will it be about?

Based on the roadmap, in the next year the platform will begin its work.

This time may be increased if ICO is delayed. Now it is quite difficult to assemble softcap
Pages:
Jump to: