Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 27. (Read 6696 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
is the quantity of tokens limited?

check their website. the info should be there in the tokensale section probably..
Activity: 97
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 98
So how many White Paper translations do you guys have?

Just out of curiosity....hehe

Grin
Activity: 126
Will a bot for trading be available? Or will everything be done through the platform MINDSYNC?
Activity: 434
So we need to create a challenge before we can ask for our solution on our business platform? I wonder what challenge it is, is it like kiki challenge? ice bucket challenge?
Hey, MINDSYNC!

How is the pre-sale going so far? How much money have you already received?
Do you depend on growth/ fall of BTC, ETH?
My friend was just wondering, is it possible to become a part of MINDSYNC team?

He is a really cool programme developer, who is currently looking for the job.
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Looked through your website - seemed quite impressive to me. Can you please describe in short how does your system learn to predict? I am interesting in investing, but I want to be sure that I undertand everything correctly.
Good project will be success, its nice to know this coin will coming soon on poloniex,bittrex.
I do not really understand how Blockchain technology is used in MINDSYNC system.

Is the platform decentralized?
This is not the easiest question, though, but I can not find the answer anywhere.
From the initial posting, I ended up getting my attention apprehended about the project, the whole map, how the information is being implemented, the idea of the project, are good, I hope this project goes forward, it is a good initiative, good luck with the whole project.   Wink
So far so good!
So the platform that you are working on will be available for users in 2019?

Am I right?
Checked your roadmap and got a bit confused with that

Good question, Wilandiy

I have also been thinking about that when checking the roadmap.
It is actually something that kinda disturbs me.
So far so good!
So the platform that you are working on will be available for users in 2019?

Am I right?
Checked your roadmap and got a bit confused with that
Can you pls tell a bit more about the role of the ai in ur platform? thnx
Activity: 83
Quite impressive in this project. I'll contribute soon.  Wink

I am sure the project will have a success too, AI is something that is worth investing in.

Hello, there are a lot of projects nowdays using AI like this one. What do you think make this one better respect to all the others, or better why i should invest in this?

I am sure the project will have a success too, AI is something that is worth investing in.
Activity: 97
You can find a list of accepted currencies on bestrate.org, our partner.
Do you already have partners? This is impressive! For such a young project, this is a very good trend. I hope that you will have many partners and users!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
In part of the ML / DS competition, the Kaggle may be our competitor. Compared to Kaggle, the Mindsync platform provides more powerful features, it will be open to the community and its management will be based on the DAO business model.
Sounds interesting enough. I was interested in the concept of this project. I think that you need to explore the potential of the project in more detail.
Pages:
Jump to: