Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 28. (Read 6696 times)

copper member
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Which 80+ Altcoins are accepted during ICO?..

You can find a list of accepted currencies on bestrate.org, our partner.
copper member
Can I order creating AI for my start up? Didn't get this pint from your WP?

Yes, you can order your own solution for your project or use ready-made solutions from the platform marketplace.
copper member
Please, name your the strongest competitor's, dudes. I was wondering if you did it syne I wish to compare what both you and they offer and who is better

In part of the ML / DS competition, the Kaggle may be our competitor. Compared to Kaggle, the Mindsync platform provides more powerful features, it will be open to the community and its management will be based on the DAO business model.
copper member
Do you have your own AI, as I understand, yeah? Then, pleased tell me. How much trezors you have to train it?

We do not develop AI. Mindsync is a platform for collaboration of experts, developers and customers to work on tasks that can be solved using AI technologies. We also provide a platform for developing solutions to these problems and scaling them on our platform using cloud resources and resources of mining-based supercomputers, such as SONM.
Activity: 308
I will be glad to collaborate with your project when you run it. AI solutions is what I am looking for. In the ensrest time I'll contacts Devs to discuss collaborations
Activity: 156
Please, name your the strongest competitor's, dudes. I was wondering if you did it syne I wish to compare what both you and they offer and who is better
Activity: 311
I consider buying about 100k tokens. Do I need to pass KYC to have a possibility to invest?
Activity: 322
I remember significant example of AI, it's AlphaZero. If you remember it beat up the best engines of Go and Chess. The powder of them is unbelievable
Activity: 369
Your team is pretty good I must admit. Not newbies in the crypto industry. Hope you know what you do, creating AI is very positive thing since they can sort the most of the problems out
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
I am very interested in your project. You know I see red when some projects try to use AI wrongly. Hope, you will raise required money, I am gonna help you

Nice, you got an investor already. But, what will the approach of the team if you don't raise your minimum ICO funding? Remember, we are still in a bearish market and it's really hard to convince investors.
Activity: 38
The best idea I have ever seen, honestly. At least, in crypto sphere. Wish you the best, Devs, in order to implement all the promises
Activity: 61
Can I order creating AI for my start up? Didn't get this pint from your WP?
Activity: 224
Do you have your own AI, as I understand, yeah? Then, pleased tell me. How much trezors you have to train it?
Activity: 308
I am very interested in your project. You know I see red when some projects try to use AI wrongly. Hope, you will raise required money, I am gonna help you
copper member
Do u have any prototype model??

MVP is under active development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
My wife she really wants to learn to be a good trader so interaction of AI with other live statistics could be very useful for her to hone her trading skills. So whats the minimum investment in the PRESALE ? I look forward to reading more on the project in my spare time and making a good due diligence for our future investment portfolio.
Activity: 112
Do u have any prototype model??
Activity: 126
Also a question.

Can you please tell me about the tools and instruments that MINDSYNC will offer to its users?
I have read that they are very innovative.
Activity: 126
Hello team! Interested in you project..Are is secure for me to participate in the Token Sale MINDSYNC project?  Undecided

Hey!
I believe that there is always some risk connected to participation in token sales.

However, MINDSYNC is a trustworthy company with a big experience in AI and blockchain technologies. MINDSYNC gathers real professionals in the sphere of AI and blockchain and thus I think that technically your future work with all the instruments that it provides will be safe and effective. The team will respond to any regulatory request and will seek for full openness and transparency and thus will do everything to make sure that your participation in this project is safe.

Hey Wardanex! Thanks for a broad answer. I'll keep an eye on you guys..But I think I will take this risk.
Activity: 112
Hello MINDSYNC team! Your project seems awesome to me as an investor and a trader! But what concerns me is that I am a person without any technical background. Will I be able to create my own models that will really bring me money and make profit? Wouldn't it be difficult for me?
Pages:
Jump to: