Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device - page 3. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
will the team take part in international conferences? any news on that yet? I just wish I could understand that for myself.
I've only seen interviews with team members on YouTube. but I was in fact the main thing that I could capitalize on this. this is essentially the most important thing.
will the team take part in international conferences? any news on that yet? I just wish I could understand that for myself.
Activity: 20
Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy now? And I can get passive income every day and reinvest?
haven't seen anything yet regarding reinvest. But it certainly would help to get a good passive income.
well, I'm willing to invest about $ 50 to see how it works in practice. I think that now the project will pay in any case.
you can already choose one of the investment plans. but the risks are of course huge as I understand it. So everyone has to make a decision for themselves.
Activity: 21
Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy now? And I can get passive income every day and reinvest?
haven't seen anything yet regarding reinvest. But it certainly would help to get a good passive income.
well, I'm willing to invest about $ 50 to see how it works in practice. I think that now the project will pay in any case.
Activity: 25
Activity: 29
will there be a bounty program at the moment? already have any information about this? I just wish I could understand it all for myself.
the site has information about this but personally I do not understand when it will be possible to get these tokens. But in any case it will be logical to take part in the bounty program.
it seems to me that it will not be very convenient. it is better to just buy tokens and get passive income. I am even willing to allocate a small amount for this.
and what is the minimum contribution to the project now? can you give me some information about that?
the site has all the information. But now we see a lot of negative feedback. so I think it is worth studying the project in more detail.
I already see a lot of reviews in the official chat. I can actually see screenshots of the payouts. so at these stages the project pays. But what will happen next I don't know.
will there be a bounty program at the moment? already have any information about this? I just wish I could understand it all for myself.
the site has information about this but personally I do not understand when it will be possible to get these tokens. But in any case it will be logical to take part in the bounty program.
it seems to me that it will not be very convenient. it is better to just buy tokens and get passive income. I am even willing to allocate a small amount for this.
and what is the minimum contribution to the project now? can you give me some information about that?
the site has all the information. But now we see a lot of negative feedback. so I think it is worth studying the project in more detail.
Activity: 20
Hey. will there be any public speeches of the team regarding the development of the project? I'd like to see a video on that. Or interview with team members.
I have already seen an interview on YouTube but still now I do not understand about the prospects of this project. how the company will make money and I would like to know more about the business model.
as I understand it now, you can get a reward of 3% . Although I do not really understand how it is formed but nevertheless it is a very good motivation for all of us.
already there are people who have used this opportunity and received income? I'm just wondering if the project really pays or not? I would like to get feedback from users.
in the group of telegram at the moment a lot of reviews with screenshots of payments. so I think a small amount can still be invested with minimal risk.
well, perhaps I will buy some tokens for myself and it seems to me that it can be most profitable. so I will continue to monitor when all this will be implemented.
Hey. will there be any public speeches of the team regarding the development of the project? I'd like to see a video on that. Or interview with team members.
I have already seen an interview on YouTube but still now I do not understand about the prospects of this project. how the company will make money and I would like to know more about the business model.
as I understand it now, you can get a reward of 3% . Although I do not really understand how it is formed but nevertheless it is a very good motivation for all of us.
already there are people who have used this opportunity and received income? I'm just wondering if the project really pays or not? I would like to get feedback from users.
in the group of telegram at the moment a lot of reviews with screenshots of payments. so I think a small amount can still be invested with minimal risk.
Activity: 29
what withdrawal methods exist at the moment*? and how can I sell these tokens at the moment?
as I understand now need to use perfect money . and later other payment systems will be added.
what withdrawal methods exist at the moment*? and how can I sell these tokens at the moment?
Pages:
Jump to: