Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device - page 5. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
the project looks interesting and it seems to me that it will be possible to take part in this but I am not ready to invest a large amount at the moment.
we must at least test everything and make a profit. and after that whether to draw any conclusions.
the project looks interesting and it seems to me that it will be possible to take part in this but I am not ready to invest a large amount at the moment.
Activity: 20
how many tokens can I buy for myself? is there a minimum Deposit and what currencies are accepted? I would like to understand this for myself.
Activity: 21
and what kind of income from mining on a mobile device can I get? Can you tell me at the moment? I don't think it's very realistic.
Activity: 25
does the team plan to participate in any international events ? I would be very interested.
we will wait for news regarding the growth of the project. I will watch how the team develops the project.
does the team plan to participate in any international events ? I would be very interested.
Activity: 29
Hey. tell me how mining will work and is it a real team of partners? If you really have such partners then I am impressed.
I have not yet seen any evidence of such a partnership but nevertheless it is certainly a very big plus if someone from the world will support the project.
Hey. tell me how mining will work and is it a real team of partners? If you really have such partners then I am impressed.
when do you plan to listing on exchanges and what exchanges are being negotiated at the moment. I think investors should understand this.
in the official chat wrote that you can sell tokens on exchanges now.  But 3 % a day seems unrealistic to me.
but I've seen a lot of positive reviews. But I haven't made a decision for myself yet. I think you need to study the project in more detail for me .
when do you plan to listing on exchanges and what exchanges are being negotiated at the moment. I think investors should understand this.
in the official chat wrote that you can sell tokens on exchanges now.  But 3 % a day seems unrealistic to me.
the concept looks interesting but so far does not cause me much confidence. I will follow the project in more detail.
I do not understand what about mining? I do not understand how it will be possible to earn ? Will it be cloud mining or something like that?
Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy minimally and what wallets are best used for this?
the site has all the information if you have the desire that you can invest in 2 different ways but I do not know how it will be profitable.
but while the prospect of earning quite strange. so I will follow the listing on the exchanges.
Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy minimally and what wallets are best used for this?
the site has all the information if you have the desire that you can invest in 2 different ways but I do not know how it will be profitable.
Activity: 29
Hey. I will monitor the growth of this project and it seems to me that this can be earned.
do I understand correctly that they offer 3% per day at the moment? is there any information about this?
well, I need to understand when the listing will be and on what exchanges? I would like to know when I will be able to sell these tokens for themselves.
do I understand correctly that they offer 3% per day at the moment? is there any information about this?
while I do not really understand how this project is developing. think can be will to accept participation realistically when we will see this smartphone in action.
I don't think we'll be able to see any smartphone anytime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: