Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device - page 7. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
in the official chat write that the payments are very fast. tell me someone has already made a profit through this project?
Activity: 18
in any case, they already have any development. I think it will be really cool, the production of smartphones, it certainly looks very difficult.
well as I understand it is one of services which they plan to realize it. But in any case, it takes millions of dollars to make smartphones, so I don't think it's feasible.
let's see how it will work in practice. as I understand it, they will be able to guarantee income now. The main thing to understand when I can sell these tokens.
in any case, they already have any development. I think it will be really cool, the production of smartphones, it certainly looks very difficult.
well as I understand it is one of services which they plan to realize it. But in any case, it takes millions of dollars to make smartphones, so I don't think it's feasible.
Activity: 20
Activity: 21
Well, a fixed returns based on the percentages? Well done. But, is it a real platform which can be downloaded?
why would you download it ? I understand they have to produce their smartphones and it will be most interesting for me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Well, a fixed returns based on the percentages? Well done. But, is it a real platform which can be downloaded?
well, the idea actually looks good, but we have to be sure that this smartphone will actually be released on the market.  tell me when we see a working prototype.?
you mean a smartphone or something?  Just as I understand they will be a lot of different services.
well, the idea actually looks good, but we have to be sure that this smartphone will actually be released on the market.  tell me when we see a working prototype.?
Activity: 29
will the team take part in international conferences ? and is there any interview with the team members?
in Reddit there is a very good interview and you can see how it all works in practice .
But at least it's a member of the team.
looked. the material is certainly interesting but has not yet made a decision for yourself. I will wait for some more announcements regarding the listing on the exchanges.
well, as I understand it, they offer 3% a day now. This is certainly a good opportunity but I have not tested it all for myself. I will study this project in more detail.
well, as I understand it, it will be possible to increase my Deposit now but I do not understand when I will be able to sell these tokens and get us dollars.
will the team take part in international conferences ? and is there any interview with the team members?
in Reddit there is a very good interview and you can see how it all works in practice .
looked. the material is certainly interesting but has not yet made a decision for yourself. I will wait for some more announcements regarding the listing on the exchanges.
well, as I understand it, they offer 3% a day now. This is certainly a good opportunity but I have not tested it all for myself. I will study this project in more detail.
please tell me this is something similar to cloud mining or not? how can I get 3% per day? and how can I exchange these tokens for us dollars?
well, for this, at least you need to understand when these tokens will be on exchanges. this is also a very important moment for all of us.
Activity: 19
please tell me this is something similar to cloud mining or not? how can I get 3% per day? and how can I exchange these tokens for us dollars?
Activity: 36
I'm not really sure it will be convenient to use this phone for mining. since it will not be able to provide high power.
so we will see how this project develops.
Activity: 20
has the bounty program started yet? is there any information about this? I would be very interested to see how it will work in practice.
the site has a section dedicated to this and there you can register and take part in the bounty program. but you need to understand when the tokens will be on the exchanges.
Yes it would be very interesting with whom negotiations at the moment are conducted. it seems to me that investors should understand when they will be able to get their profit.
has the bounty program started yet? is there any information about this? I would be very interested to see how it will work in practice.
the site has a section dedicated to this and there you can register and take part in the bounty program. but you need to understand when the tokens will be on the exchanges.

well, as I understand it, they are now ready to confirm their worth. and they offer 3% a day.  I think it will be interesting.

well, let's see how things will develop. Reviews of course are strange but in any case now we can just follow the development of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: