Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device - page 9. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
what is the team going to show for the community now to show that this is a real project that is worth attention in this market?
maybe better to wait for some real results to make conclusions for themselves. I would like to see your phone for example.
Activity: 70
what is the team going to show for the community now to show that this is a real project that is worth attention in this market?
Activity: 21
who has already participated in the bounty program? I think that now it is the only option that you can try. for I doubt at the moment
But on the website all information, take a look yourself. Many authoritative members of the forum write about fraudulent actions, but I have not yet drawn conclusions for myself. .... I will watch as events unfold
who has already participated in the bounty program? I think that now it is the only option that you can try. for I doubt at the moment
Activity: 18
Hey. tell the project is already registered as a legal entity? I think to make any conclusions. it will be necessary to study everything as much as possible.
how much mining revenue will you earn and when will you show your device? for me it is now the most interesting to trust the project.
I'm interested in that too . to buy tokens, you need to see any results of work for this. And while I do not understand what the developers offer.
Activity: 56
how much mining revenue will you earn and when will you show your device? for me it is now the most interesting to trust the project.
Activity: 25
Here, attend to this scam accusation before you bother answering any question as the form of marketing your project. I didn't see that you even bother checking or replying the accusation against your account.
it's all pretty sad. unfortunately, there are a lot of such projects at this forum. More precisely 90% so that investors should understand this.
here you of course are right. it is necessary to review the policy of this forum before making any conclusions. I think we need a more detailed audit of projects.
but how did they put together a soft cap? is this real data or not? means all??? who the believes in team or I what the not understand.
can you give a link to the smart contract? to view all transactions. I just want to understand it all will develop or not?
Here, attend to this scam accusation before you bother answering any question as the form of marketing your project. I didn't see that you even bother checking or replying the accusation against your account.
it's all pretty sad. unfortunately, there are a lot of such projects at this forum. More precisely 90% so that investors should understand this.
here you of course are right. it is necessary to review the policy of this forum before making any conclusions. I think we need a more detailed audit of projects.
but how did they put together a soft cap? is this real data or not? means all??? who the believes in team or I what the not understand.
Activity: 20
Activity: 70
the project looks very suspicious and what the team expects at the moment I did not understand . well I will be watching the outcome of this situation .
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
where is the confirmation that you have such a solid team of partners?  I would like to understand what it actually it is....
I think you will not find any evidence in any partnership so it is better to study in detail this project.....

I don't know which side are you on, but despite my doubt of this project, I'd like to congratulate them for being able to resurrect a long dead account such as yours. Wow... Coming back to spam or to sell this account?
Good point about the resurrection of the old account. If you look closely at all the posts and topics of the OP in which he wrote, you will easily understand that this is a farm or what is called today ..... project promotion service. Most of their accounts already have red trust., so the accounts of 2011-16 years
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
where is the confirmation that you have such a solid team of partners?  I would like to understand what it actually it is....
I think you will not find any evidence in any partnership so it is better to study in detail this project.....

I don't know which side are you on, but despite my doubt of this project, I'd like to congratulate them for being able to resurrect a long dead account such as yours. Wow... Coming back to spam or to sell this account?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Hey. the project looks interesting but what the team showed me is not quite clear. I think that the project is not worth attention

but maybe you should read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-mph-one-mining-fake-team-stealing-peoples-identity-5133572.
because of the team, he listed is just a fake identity which he gets it from Google maybe
a lot of ICOs are junk like this,
maybe it's better to just lock this thread until they really admit it if their identity is fake on the website  Angry
where is the confirmation that you have such a solid team of partners?  I would like to understand what it actually it is....
well, we will wait for announcements from the team and we will wait for the first working prototypes. I think I will follow the growth of this project.
Activity: 25
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Hey. the project looks interesting but what the team showed me is not quite clear. I think that the project is not worth attention

but maybe you should read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-mph-one-mining-fake-team-stealing-peoples-identity-5133572.
because of the team, he listed is just a fake identity which he gets it from Google maybe
Pages:
Jump to: