Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 46. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
when i say 2500 eth bounty i thought its for bounty manager, got shocked for a sec there
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Those last days was annoying.

I am happy it is finally over and kyc problem solved.

I hope there's a counter to show us the progress being made by the sale.

there should be probably one, would be a pain in the ass to calculate every time on etherscan how much they have raised so far ><"

also good to see for new investors Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
so pre-sale(with 30% bonus) will begin next week and is only for those who are on green list and past the kyc verification,i am right?...
It turns out that the presale was not yet and it will start next week, do I understand you correctly?

can we join now the green list or is the list closed?

As I read read from the site, the registration for the pre-sale is now closed. Team maybe still in the process for verifiying the KYC's datas now.

At least the KYC process is done now. Looking forward for more infos from devs and as always I would prefere to get some here in the thread and not just on Telegram or whatever.

For such a high-profile and seemingly professional team, the fact that there is no counter for the sale (at least yet) is a bit poor. Having a counter is important for transparency and will give investors a bit more peace of mind when they are deciding to invest.

Agreed. I'd really like to be able to keep track of the progress.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
What happened with their website, im reading it was offline? How could this happen to a big ICO.
It raises some questionmarks to me of the capability of the team , anyone else have this?

Don't know anything about it. Checked their website multiple times yesterday and today and everything is working.
I can also confirm that have entered the napoleonx.ai website today and everything was working fine!
Maybe there were some problems with Your internet provider or smth like this...
I`m actually writing this post and at same time surfing through the various chapters of the website and there is no any problem with it at all!  
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
so pre-sale(with 30% bonus) will begin next week and is only for those who are on green list and past the kyc verification,i am right?...
It turns out that the presale was not yet and it will start next week, do I understand you correctly?

As I read read from the site, the registration for the pre-sale is now closed. Team maybe still in the process for verifiying the KYC's datas now.

At least the KYC process is done now. Looking forward for more infos from devs and as always I would prefere to get some here in the thread and not just on Telegram or whatever.

For such a high-profile and seemingly professional team, the fact that there is no counter for the sale (at least yet) is a bit poor. Having a counter is important for transparency and will give investors a bit more peace of mind when they are deciding to invest.
Activity: 588

I hope there's a counter to show us the progress being made by the sale.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
What happened with their website, im reading it was offline? How could this happen to a big ICO.
It raises some questionmarks to me of the capability of the team , anyone else have this?

Don't know anything about it. Checked their website multiple times yesterday and today and everything is working.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

It seems like we will know more about the presale in a few days. This is what you see in a pop up when you go to their website:

''You can now go through the KYC process, payment process will open in the next few days
Register now and receive an email when it opens''
Activity: 154
@DEVS!

are there any german translations to be made?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

No, the greenlist registration is already closed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 297

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Give me a link to the Bounty branch

This might be what you are looking for:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21738513
I regret not joining the Napo campaign in advance, certainly a reward for profit and long-term sustainability. The Team and the project itself already show how far

The bounty campaign was a well paying one ?
The company bounty quite well rewarded the participants. Who participated did not regret.

Awards have not yet been distributed. Bounty will continue for several more weeks. So far it is not known what kind of rewards will be.
Activity: 490
So there is still no progress on their pre-sale? still stuck at the KYC process?
Their twitter is just full of retweet  Undecided
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The KYC is performed by our partner KYC3 https://kyc3.com/start/index.html . The process is ongoing. An email should be send at last on Sunday to approve or reject each application.

Will KYC3 delete the info after verification?

They are not going to share your info publicly if that is what you are worried about

I understand, but as long as the information is still on ther servers it's hackable. I'd feel  better if it's destroyed after KYC

I dont think is going to be destroyed anytime soon as the purpose is to have and keep those information if ever needed
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Give me a link to the Bounty branch

This might be what you are looking for:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21738513
I regret not joining the Napo campaign in advance, certainly a reward for profit and long-term sustainability. The Team and the project itself already show how far

You still could invest if you have the cash, in my case, I could participate in the bounties very early, I read the project, and instantly went as deep at the bounty as I could, so that I have the best opportunity to spread a little, like doing translations or the signature campaign, I am going to invest of course, this is worth getting into Cheesy.
Activity: 364
The KYC is performed by our partner KYC3 https://kyc3.com/start/index.html . The process is ongoing. An email should be send at last on Sunday to approve or reject each application.

Will KYC3 delete the info after verification?

They are not going to share your info publicly if that is what you are worried about

I understand, but as long as the information is still on ther servers it's hackable. I'd feel  better if it's destroyed after KYC

In comparison to traditional fiat KYC it is KNOW your customer and those records must be keept up to date within certain timeframes. I imagine we would need to atleast keep records of the participants to be able to say KNEW your customer so perhaps difficult to ask the third party to delete them after closing the sale?
Pages:
Jump to: