Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 42. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
found this short presentation - which explains NaPoleonX concept, maybe someone else published it earlier, but it's interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBTaSfjD7dY
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
did i understand right? 40 000 eth is now the softcap? or am i wrong?

this would be really hard if its true...

Should be the soft cap, and I believe the team has changed from 25k to 40k has motives, should have contact from high investors in which they should support the project
I think the team knows what it does and they have hidden news for this. The minimum cap is fully reachable.

If they don't hit the soft cap, what happens to the investors money? Are they going to be refunded?

Soft cap is not present. There are target cap 40k and hard cap 60k. This means that the project will continue with any result of the sale, even if 40k is not reached. I think that they already have guarantees that they will collect 25k. In general, there is no need to worry about this, here 100% will be successful sales.

Well if tey can go on with every money they collect even if it is down under the 40k ETH cap then why do they need 40k/60k in the first place and why do the soft cap will be enpored which means that fundings will be definitly go to the devs? Or do I get it wrong :/ I liked the minimum cap before more.

I think if they cant reach that 40k ETH (maybe 25k-35k), they will extend the ICO.

I expect this also, it's the new trend in ICO land.. extend extend extend till you make it Smiley

Guess this is how it will work until the projects starts to make realistic budget targets.

i mean, cmon, how much money do you need to build a crypto trading bot and a plattform? 100million dollars???

you could build something like that for even 1million dollar, if you find the right programmers and to setup the technical enviroment, you will need at lowest 2-3millions more including marketing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Yes NaPoleonX is strong, i am really excited by this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Should be the soft cap, and I believe the team has changed from 25k to 40k has motives, should have contact from high investors in which they should support the project
I think the team knows what it does and they have hidden news for this. The minimum cap is fully reachable.

If they don't hit the soft cap, what happens to the investors money? Are they going to be refunded?

Soft cap is not present. There are target cap 40k and hard cap 60k. This means that the project will continue with any result of the sale, even if 40k is not reached. I think that they already have guarantees that they will collect 25k. In general, there is no need to worry about this, here 100% will be successful sales.

Well if tey can go on with every money they collect even if it is down under the 40k ETH cap then why do they need 40k/60k in the first place and why do the soft cap will be enpored which means that fundings will be definitly go to the devs? Or do I get it wrong :/ I liked the minimum cap before more.

I think if they cant reach that 40k ETH (maybe 25k-35k), they will extend the ICO.

I expect this also, it's the new trend in ICO land.. extend extend extend till you make it Smiley

We will see, there are only a few ICO's where the communication is good, the website is uptodate and where is no delay or silent phase.
But napoleon has a good concept, so i trust in it.
I am sure that they will continue with the project since they are doing a good job promoting it. That being said maybe they decide to extend the ICO a bit longer.
Activity: 364

Guess this is how it will work until the projects starts to make realistic budget targets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Yes, the start of sales is delayed, the project is promising, but apparently they do not work out something, we will wait for official statements..
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

We will see, there are only a few ICO's where the communication is good, the website is uptodate and where is no delay or silent phase.
But napoleon has a good concept, so i trust in it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Me too, But it's kinda painful for investors. Like waiting in the restaurant for a friend who is late and calls you that he is going to be hour late. Except in icos is 1-2 months. Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
How is the pre-sale going. There's no counter on the website. Does anyone have the addresses?

I think they are still collecting customer information at the moment - KYC

Damn they are taking too long. In the time when too many ICO are running potential buyer could change his/her mind if he has to wait longer.
I agree with you, maybe they are waiting when Ethereum will stand $ 500. Nobody likes delays.

It says on their website pre-sale already started so im am confused now. CAn you already participate or not? Why are they dragging this thing for so long?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
How is the pre-sale going. There's no counter on the website. Does anyone have the addresses?

Damn they are taking too long. In the time when too many ICO are running potential buyer could change his/her mind if he has to wait longer.
I agree with you, maybe they are waiting when Ethereum will stand $ 500. Nobody likes delays.

I think they won't wait for that. They said they will send out emails to all KYC participants today and then hopefully pre-ICO will start at the beginning of the week.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 364

I hope investors don't get frustrated and change their mind about investing due to this postponements.

Has the presale not started yet?!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I hope investors don't get frustrated and change their mind about investing due to this postponements.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 588
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
NaPoleonX newsletter — November 17th
https://medium.com/@napoleonx.ai/napoleonx-newsletter-november-17th-56b7a009b393

I just read that they accept both ETH, BTC and EUR to widen potential contributor base

That will bring more potential investors to participate on the token sales I guess. Nice news and movement from the team if it is true.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
https://medium.com/@napoleonx.ai/napoleonx-newsletter-november-17th-56b7a009b393

I just read that they accept both ETH, BTC and EUR to widen potential contributor base

Then it turns out that the achievement of the target cap in 40k ETH will also take into account the payments in BTC and EUR.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Pages:
Jump to: