Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 25. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
A really potential project in technology blockchain, I really like this project because of the breakthrough, I joined to make the community grow.
Activity: 112
Sound good- This is a good project nowadays, why? because: it's security, low commission and comfort and this is an excellent ready-made solution for the entire market segment. Please send this project to friends and support this project
Activity: 51
Proof of participation:

Email: [email protected]
Bitcointalk Username: Spawn80
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit Post:
  https://www.reddit.com/r/Nauticus[Suspicious link removed]ments/8nzs9w/the_nauticus_exchange_is_designed_to_be_the_only/e0lxvoy
BitcoinTalk Post :  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Activity: 124
Nauticus is without a doubt one of the most promising ico there. with 9.7 rating in icomark. an exchange will be the first in the world to offer 100 crypto and seven fiat currencies. this project is nowhere to go but to the moon!
Activity: 39
I love this project and I will make an effort from the beginning to be successful. I have already started to be in favor of surroundings. I have full faith that I will bring good solutions for problems in daily life.

Good luck team.You will catch the success you deserve
Activity: 71
Looking at project I can say that it has a future for development! There are a lot of projects but this one is special! I definetly recommend to invest in this project!
Activity: 51
This is a real good project, with a strong team, i totally support this coin, i am pretty sure that it will become a TOP 100 coin one day, i have checked up their Whitepaper, if they do what they said, it's going to make noise in the CryptoGame because it really have something interesting to offer to Industry.
Activity: 15
Activity: 154
I think this is an excellent project and also has a great team. Greetings to the whole community! Congratulations to the team and continue to develop. Good Job !!! I will continue investing to see my capital grow, because I am sure that this will be a revolutionary project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Hello. I liked this project. First, it's security, low commission and comfort. And secondly, this is an excellent ready-made solution for the entire market segment. I hope this project will have a bright future. Good luck to the Nauticus team.
Activity: 42
This is a good product with a strong team. I have correspomdence with Bryan who i have found to be very professional and knowledgeable. The team are going about this the right way, know the risk and are addressing them in a clear and transparent. I believe this to be one of the favourites and look forward to follow their progress
Activity: 25
Bitcointalk Username: doandung
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Activity: 143
Pretty awesome project, how does this compare to the similar ones out there? Plenty of other projects trying to do bits and pieces of what you guys are doing, how are you guys different?
In additional, I like this project. I hope, it will be huge and development beyond.
Activity: 38
I see only talk in telegram group.
Activity: 25
What a fantastic project.  I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people. This is a good idea with blockchain technology that will ensure payment and participation in banking services get more services for less fees. Many investors are waiting for the launch of this exchange. The beta version is already looking very friendly and should be very easy to use.
Activity: 107
I see this is a very potential project in the future. Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin. Future it can be compared to bitcoin and eth
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Finally, I see something worth to be checked out.

This project looks promising on different levels as usability, sustainability, seems not to be a scam, future proof and huge team with people that actually are relevant.  The competition is big but so will be the growth of the cryptomarket in the future.  A gateaway to 16 currencies + a bonussystem with their own token: looks like the golden egg in the basket.  

Keep it up!  Full support.

GO GO TO THE MOON
Activity: 117
It's good and stable community. like to get more news about this token, how does this compare to the similar ones out there? Plenty of other projects trying to do bits and pieces of what you guys are doing, how are you guys different?
Activity: 12
Activity: 88
The Nauticus team will develop innovative technologies, will be provided with minimum costs for transactions, the team is committed to create a favorable environment and is committed to the development of the project. A new trading system will be introduced using efficient and large-scale blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: