Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 46. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What is the one fundamental question everyone asks themselves throughout ? There are so many exchanges. Then why Nauticus?
There are multiple reasons. Security wise there are so many features- Biometric authentication using phone fingerprint sensors, voice and facial recognition.
In my knowledge there is no such exchange providing these features.
Apart from that its Australian govt. regulated and many more things.

The future of this project is very promising and great!
Its nice to be part of such a great project. (Y)
Activity: 13
This is a great project with great solutions of eCommerce crypto banking technologies. I am very excited too be a part of the project. I wish the best for the team. Hope you succeed... Good luck Nauticus!
Activity: 10
Nice project...looking forward...have a great success!! its good to be here
Activity: 46
This is the year of real life applications like this project. A more secure crypto banking solution is what the crypto world need to get massively adopted and for people to move away from government controlled fiat currencies.
I'm really looking forward to see Nauticus in action
Activity: 15
I recommend this token. Their team are serious: It provides for exchange of coins on several coins. Security is required. Investing in this project is a good point. Thanks to the whole team. I like you.
Activity: 27
Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and swap exchange on the market. I think it's a great project. Best of luck to Nauticus Team.
Activity: 2
Proof of participation:

Email: [email protected]
Bitcointalk Username: cibermanzana
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nauticus[Suspicious link removed]ments/8ql3e5/a_new_portal_to_cryptocurrencies/e0kd1fu/
BitcoinTalk Post :  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Activity: 28
I love this project is one of the most promising. Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and swap exchange on the market. They plan to offer up to 100 currencies. It provides secure blockchain operating solutions. Never miss this chance and join one of the best future projects. thank you to all the organizers. A promising team. I advise you to invest in this project. Thank you to the team.
Activity: 12
It seems very amazing project for the future , I like it so much Wink
Very nice project, keep up the good work.This looks like a wonderful project
you are working on a Project that can be a very important business in future. I think you will be one of the pioneers
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
that's quite the team you have there
Activity: 69
The Nauticus Exchange and payments platform will launch immediately after the ICO period and allow backers to trade Nauticus Coins with 100 crypto and six fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, HKD, AUD and ZAR). This will expand to 300 digital and 16 fiat currencies within 12 months. The secure platform will be able to support up to one million transactions per minute.
Activity: 252
ok very good project Smiley Interested in the project
Activity: 56
Insert Quote
I love this project is one of the most promising.
Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and swap exchange on the market. They plan to offer up to 100 currencies. It provides secure blockchain operating solutions. The concept was designed to be the all-in-one solution for buying up to 300 currencies with up to 16 fiat options. Its fees are low, and hundreds of thousands of users have registered to participate in the exchange. Never miss this chance and join one of the best future projects. thank you to all the organizers.
very good and attractive project . hope so will go high and i am interested to participate in this
Activity: 112
Opening with such a serious listing is an application for large volumes immediately from the start. If the capacity of the platform will be able to withstand a large flow of traders, the platform has all the chances of success, as now sorely lacks a reliable, fast, and most importantly secure platform. Especially given the constant news about the hacking of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 38
Insert Quote
I love this project is one of the most promising.
Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and swap exchange on the market. They plan to offer up to 100 currencies. It provides secure blockchain operating solutions. The concept was designed to be the all-in-one solution for buying up to 300 currencies with up to 16 fiat options. Its fees are low, and hundreds of thousands of users have registered to participate in the exchange. Never miss this chance and join one of the best future projects. thank you to all the organizers.
very good and attractive project . hope so will go high and i am interested to participate in this
Activity: 372
Merit: 1
It will be the best trading platform, with innovative technologies and the safest system of personal identification. This platform is a very convenient way of trading with low fees.
Pages:
Jump to: