Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 45. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We certainly need better and more adapt exchanges out there. I like the fact that they are Building the Technology and have financing to build it. Adding Mining and other services might be a little bit over ambitious. Technology implementation is a risk.
Activity: 10
I'm happy to be on board with this project and I know many more investors can't wait for this.
copper member
Activity: 547
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, etc. This is an outstanding project which I recommended all investors to look into it. Amazing project.
Activity: 24
Nauticus Blockchain does not offer only a crypto exchange but also better crypto banking and ecommerce, it also offers low transaction fees. Big partnerships have confirmed from different crypto related projects which makes nauticus different.
This project has nice reviews and I believe ICO of this project would be the bomb
Activity: 52
Great project where you can exchange lots of crypto to many fiat currencies. Can't het more easy than that.
There are new blockchain projects popping up everyday- each more innovative then the last. I just wanted to take the chance and really note how good the product and the team is.  This is rare. You guys are something else! I wish you all the success! Keep up the hard work and put on your shades- future is bright  Wink
Activity: 13
I really liked this project. I liked the team very much. I have checked up their Whitepaper. I hope that this crypto money industry will do very good work. I wish them luck and success!
Activity: 4
I am happy to be part of this project, Future is guaranteed!
Its wow how cryptocurrency community developing, many new companies appearing, because it's always good for ordinary customers to
get more services for less fees. Also good that questions for security reasons are paid more attention. Very excited about this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
I like the way you think! We now use ecommerce servise and in future it will be used more by ppl for sure! And thing this is even blockchain involved this will be great staff! Keep this good work devs!
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
Activity: 17
Activity: 5
Finally One Of the Best ICO Nauticus has Started. Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin. Guys if are ICO investor then this will proven one of the best ICO for you.For more Details You can Visit their site : https://www.nauticus.io/
Activity: 54
Activity: 17
I like the progress of your project. It may be one of the rare ICO to survive this crypto jungle.
I follow you guys !  Grin Grin
Activity: 4
This is a real good project, with a strong team, i totally support this coin, i am pretty sure that it will become a TOP 100 coin one day, i have checked up their Whitepaper, if they do what they said, it's going to make noise in the CryptoGame because it really have something interesting to offer to Industry.
Activity: 182
Nauticus is a very good Project, its not just a fund raising Project, its a Project that have something meaningful to offer in Crypto industry.. Unlike some other Project that doesnt have real Value , Nauticus primary motive is to be a  secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce platform backed by Blockchain technology..Thumbs up Nauticus Team
Pages:
Jump to: