Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 47. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The exchange will be the foundation platform for Nauticus’s banking and eCommerce solutions.
Immediately trade Nauticus Coins with 100 crypto and six fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, HKD, AUD, ZAR).
Scheduled to expand to more than 300 crypto and 16 fiat currencies when transaction volume allows.
State-of-the-art security system and with a low-exchange rate and fees (as little as 0.1 percent).
Low-exchange rate and fees (as little as 0.1 percent).
Able to support a million transactions per SECOND.
Support a million transactions per second.
Integrated with Nauticus Wallet and mobile app.
State of the art security system measures including multiple encryption, two factor and biometric authentication.
Simplified interface option for new crypto investors.
Activity: 10
Perfect project. Sophisticated solution. I believe a beautiful future is waiting for us
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Activity: 145
May be required by this project at this time was the support of the participants to help promote this project in order to be going according to plan and successfully. Hopefully in the future projects are getting a lot of support and can be progressively developed.
Activity: 6
aidrop and bounty is very good to introduce my project please from this project I can produce my coffers crypto coffers and I hope the company that signifies bounty and airdrop become more developed and useful for human life around the world. success for project sir ..
and hopefully I get a lot of coin from this project.
Eth: 0x8184d9e65dcbb9e3609b47506946aae10ab8d928
my Telegram: @MuhamadKamall
Activity: 49
You just made very best concept of the project towards cryptocurrency! I am sure that this company will develop.
Activity: 84
i heard about Nauticus a few mounths ago but i did not pay attention then , now i see this project its grow . nice team work , i see a lot of potential in this project .  i hope Nauticus will go to the moon someday ! i have faith in the project and willing to invest in this one. Just joined the airdrop and eagerly waiting for the first tokens to arrive . i wish good luck to team and project . i am positive about this .
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Interested in the project because it is one of its kind and kudos to the developer team for the good job....
Activity: 196
Projects that want to create a complete, efficient platform for the world of crypto banking, a very useful platform, a social media ecosystem is already established, the information from the website is very clear, the project is a good prospect, hopefully the project runs smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I see the price of coins is quite expensive with a total supply of quite a lot, the project is also developing bounty campaign program, how much the allocation of funds for bounty campaign?
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Bitcointalk Username: vailuread
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
copper member
Activity: 518
Nauticus will be first exchange offering 100+ crypto with 7 fiat currencies.
Its a great project in blockchain technology.
Nauticus project has a promising vision. So good luck to Nauticus and all investors!
Activity: 88
The NAUTICUS team wants to create a product that will be in demand by the broad masses of bidders and will also attract new ones and will facilitate their entry into this market.
Activity: 28
I love this project is one of the most promising.
Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and swap exchange on the market. They plan to offer up to 100 currencies. It provides secure blockchain operating solutions. The concept was designed to be the all-in-one solution for buying up to 300 currencies with up to 16 fiat options. Its fees are low, and hundreds of thousands of users have registered to participate in the exchange. Never miss this chance and join one of the best future projects. thank you to all the organizers.
Activity: 22
very good and attractive project . hope so will go high and i am interested to participate in this
Activity: 77
I heard nauticus a few months back, I do not want to miss the opportunity to join this big project. hoping to be part of the success of this project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 5
Nauticus team will create the best system of loyalty among cryptocurrency community. Also, this trading platform will have got the advanced modern system of verification KYC. It will be the safest in the world.
Activity: 98
How I can check tokens in etherium wallet from telegram campaign. Who have tokens?

The NTS tokens that are awarded to you will be sent to your Nauticus account. You can transfer them to your ETH wallet of choice once the Exchange launches.

You can join our bounty telegram group: https://t.me/nauticusblockchainbounty
Activity: 64
I joined your referrals program to secure free Nauticus, but I don't know where i can check my total coin which I will receive for this and when will you distribute coins
Pages:
Jump to: