Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 48. (Read 63907 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
E-commerce using blockchain technology that I rarely encounter and this concept has begun arranged, just waiting for something that removes doubts and can convince all this.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
An excellent ICO and a excellent team, join Nauticus Exchange and enjoy the benefits. This is an exciting new ICO with endless possibilities, Blockchain Mining, ICO Gateway, Worldwide eCommerce, Merchant Payment Platform & Global KYC Verification. The Nauticus digital wallet and mobile are accessible all around the world. The exchange will serve as a fundamental for all 5 future solutions. Tokens for sale 2,000,000,000, the ICO and PreICo price per token 0.00001 BTC.
Activity: 22
good luck.
very nice project.
crowded on the team worth checking out.
Activity: 182
Nauticus oбecпeчивaeт yдoбны, плaтeжныe и элeктpoнныe кoммepчecкиe peшeния, иcпoльзyющиe тexнoлoгию blockchain, пoдкpeплeннyю мoнeтoй Nauticus. Кaк нa мeня этo oчeнь кpyтo.
Activity: 8
Excellent idea and an excellent team, create an excellent project like this, I fell in love as soon as saw a news about it in the telegram.
Join Nauticus project and enjoy the benefits. This is an exciting new ICO with endless possibilities, Blockchain Mining, ICO Gateway, Worldwide eCommerce, Merchant Payment Platform & Global KYC Verification.Very nice project. I really like the concept of the idea.
The exchange like this which is secure, powerful and user friendly is really needed. The team behind this project looks very experienced and professional and I'm sure will hear more about this team and their project more in future.

There are a lot of positive comments on the social platforms out there, congratulate you for this nice project that I believe will come to more beautiful places. I'm with Nauticus.
Activity: 71
nice project and i think in this crypto world nauticus project id future of crypto block chain,  very soon you can see it on moon and if you invest now u can earn a lot in future with this . Pretty awesome project,  Plenty of other projects trying to do bits and pieces of what you guys are doing,
Activity: 75
Very good project, with an excellent team.I am sure that this company will develop.I will follow her with interest!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello bounty manager, I would like to report that my account was used by a scammer to participate in your  bounty campaign. I never participated in your bounty, please delete my profile from all lists. Thank you
Activity: 1
thank you team for that airdrop good luck.
Activity: 15
Bitcointalk Username: kaoscripto
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES

Post #1: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nauticus[Suspicious link removed]ments/8qmfqu/project_to_advance_least_developed_countries/
Activity: 6
keep it up guys! im feeling lucky and very proud to be part of this project, im not the kind of person whos join and retires after 1 month, i feel very confident of holding from a project of this magnitude and future proof... thats what we are looking for, aren't we?
Activity: 10
your project is very interesting I hope to be able to invest and grow more and more to make it strong
Activity: 84
High-speed secure currency exchange, enabling ICO backers to immediately trade Nauticus Coins with 100 crypto and seven fiat currencies at launch , comprehensive business solution with instant payments settlement, contactless payment methods via NFC, QR, ApplePay, AndroidPay and low fees down to 0.1 percent ,  analytic support for enterprises and governments , peer-to-peer funds transfer, all this and many else have Nauticus .. great project .. join now !!
Activity: 98
I heard about Nauticus some month ago when I was looking for interesting Airdrops.

And we are near the first milestone from the roadmap mid 2018.
I see the project going further and further each day ! I can't wait to see the final result !

I really do have trust into Nauticus !

Go to the moon or even March, dude !

Development of our exchange will conclude on July 31st and after extensive testing and security stress testing, we will launch the exchange in August!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The ICO will conclude July 18.

Thank you so much  Wink
Activity: 5
A very interesting project to work with ,to the moon guys and I can’t wait to be among the first 1000 crypto holders to get hold of this coin,hodl till we lambo that’s the word here guys.
Activity: 46
when it will lounch? when exchange?
Activity: 100
I think this project that has a good innovation with this project.Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money. I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.
hi team i hope you will be succeed thx
Pages:
Jump to: