Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 53. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nauticus is a top 10 project of this year!!
Better and more adapt exchanges out there are definitely desired. I like the fact that Nauticus is building the Tech and has financial resources to achieve it. Wishing them continued success!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
 Great Project ! Great update !
interesting team with wonderful ambitions...
This project has a great future...
Activity: 59
What an amazing project! This is an exciting new ICO with endless possibilities, Worldwide eCommerce, Blockchain Mining, ICO Gateway, etc.. Very interesting to see their plans for the future.. Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.. I love it, and will gladly join it! Good luck to all the team members realizing this project
Activity: 49
What an amazing project! This is an exciting new ICO with endless possibilities, Worldwide eCommerce, Blockchain Mining, ICO Gateway, etc.. Very interesting to see their plans for the future.. Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.. I love it, and will gladly join it! Good luck to all the team members realizing this project

Activity: 267
One thing I like is the number the team is made up. Although this statement also makes me happy "Nauticus will launch in August, with HVN among the 100 crypto and seven fiat currencies to be listed."

But I think with such a great team and still more opening for more, then this is a great company.
Activity: 63
An interesting project with a focus on eCommerce, and being registered with many fiat currencies and 100 altcoins. Nice to also see the fiat to fiat option using the blockchain, something that I haven't come across yet! It's always that an intermediate crypto is needed, this will bring the trust of the blockchain also to users transferring fiat currencies only! Looking forward to this.
Activity: 99
Speaking of Nauticus will be informed easily because it is a kind of combination of banking+ e commerce consultant, automatically providing financial consultation and investment management and offering digital financial advice according to mathematical rules and algorithm. First, it is able to make risky capital group based to algorithm and models; second, it is able to recognize risky preference of clients with the help of big data. Because such algorithm has been operated by software, consultants in person are in no need.
Nauticus is a financial investment strategy management platform based on such technologies as Fintech, big data analysis, AI, computing algorithm, etc. to help clients make quick and correct decision on investment. The platform has focused on the management and operation of digital capital, stocks, bonds, foreign currency and financial derivatives with taking Nauticus as token to train and purchase all kinds of investment strategies;  more like a market of investment strategy and a digital world with wealth thinking.
Activity: 6
good project
good plan with provide user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions.
excellent team.
better crypto banking future project plan.
Activity: 267
great project that a nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin. Nauticus got what it takes to succeed and become the bank of the future!
Activity: 23
Its a wonderful project , with a great team that seems to be committed to the project. There'll be many crypto's offered in the exchange and also a good number of fiat currencies. Nauticus plan to provide convenient, effective and secure crypto-safe, payments with electronic commercial solutions..., I like it, All the best for best future.
Activity: 15
I think that this project has really good chances of success because the idea presents incredible variables implemented by a few.
I wish the whole team a good luck
goodbye.
Activity: 9
Token is good in term of my eyes let's see what happen to the token  do you search it and do you think guys. I researched it . very good ICO you can invest some bucks I will invest thousand of dollar guys at first research your own self then find what is happening guys promote this coin it will give us huge in future I can see .their team really doing hard work for better community
Activity: 8
Yes we are facing a nice project again. The project team at the beginning of the project, the progress of the project, the positive comments on the social platforms attract people, congratulations on a project that I believe will come to more beautiful places and excite me
Activity: 46
Nauticus Blockchain
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology.
Its indeed a great project and everyone should invest now
Activity: 56
Excellent ICO and a excellent team, join Nauticus Exchange and enjoy the benefits. This is an exciting new ICO with endless possibilities, Blockchain Mining, ICO Gateway, Worldwide eCommerce, Merchant Payment Platform & Global KYC Verification. The Nauticus digital wallet and mobile are accessible all around the world. The exchange will serve as a fundamental for all 5 future solutions. Tokens for sale 2,000,000,000, the ICO and PreICo price per token 0.00001 BTC.

Hey there, thanks so much for your support!

Just a quick correction to prevent misunderstanding. There are actually a theoretical maximum of 2.5B tokens, however, total token supply will be determined by number of tokens sold in ICO, per our whitepaper, which can be found here: https://cdn.nauticus.io/NauticusWhitepaperOfficial.pdf

Thanks so much Smiley
Activity: 7
 I think that this idea is just perfect, you will create a security cryptopedia is very cool. I am very supportive of this project and I think they will be able to restore security in the world using their technology. In the world has not created anything similar and I think these guys know what they are doing!!
Activity: 311
Its a good project , with a great team that seems to be committed to the project. There'll be many crypto's offered in the exchange and also a good number of fiat currencies. Nauticus plan to provide convenient, effective and secure crypto-safe, payments with electronic commercial solutions...
Activity: 12
Guys, you're great! Such a good and great project! I already told everyone about it. I am glad to be a part of this great whole, such a rallied and amicable community. Together we can raise our payment system to a new level!
Activity: 32
Excellent ICO and a excellent team, join Nauticus Exchange and enjoy the benefits. This is an exciting new ICO with endless possibilities, Blockchain Mining, ICO Gateway, Worldwide eCommerce, Merchant Payment Platform & Global KYC Verification. The Nauticus digital wallet and mobile are accessible all around the world. The exchange will serve as a fundamental for all 5 future solutions. Tokens for sale 2,000,000,000, the ICO and PreICo price per token 0.00001 BTC.
Activity: 234
Will there be a coinburn?
Pages:
Jump to: