Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 55. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Join airdrop!

Bitcointalk username: Sarel Wolmarans
Telegram airdrop:YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Activity: 49
Bitcointalk Username: kipipilam
Telegram airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: NO

Participation reports for the airdrop campaign are not intended to be here !
Please go in the correct thread
Activity: 8
I have come across many projects involving the Blockchain system, but Nauticus project has better potential to become a Top-notch as far as e-commerece and banking for the blockchain system is Concern.
Activity: 26
Я дyмaю чтo этa идeя пpocтo coвepшeннa,  бyдeт coздaнa бeзoпacнocть  кpиптoплaтeжeй -этo oчeнь кpyтo. Я oчeнь пoддepживaю этoт пpoeкт и дyмaю oни cмoгyт вoccтaнoвить бeзoпacнocть   вo вceм миpe c пoмoщью cвoиx тexнoлoгий. Bo вceм миpe eщe нe coздaнo ничeгo пoдoбнoгo и дyмaю -эти peбятa знaют чтo дeлaют!!
Proof of participation
Twitter username @joohnnnzy
Facebook link facebook.com/alaba.adeoye
Telegram username  @Damochxx
Bitcointalk username Damoch

Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Bitcointalk Username: kipipilam
Telegram airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: NO
Proof of participation
Twitter username @maksim_monty
Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/zloyoperok
reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/fokusn1k/
Telegram username  @fokusn111k
Bitcointalk username fokusn1k

Join airdrop!

Bitcointalk username: Albsousa68

Activity: 37
Nauticus is very important project which provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.

Good luck.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
I have now new nws for this project with this new airdrop, nice to promote like this. I'm quite surprise in the good way for the work done by te team and that the project is not so far to be alive with impressive amount of crypto that will be available. Also very impressed by list of partnership. This will surely give confidence in the project for new people and institutions.
Activity: 109
Merit: 7
The Nauticus Initial Coin Offering is the first step in the company’s bold vision for six global banking and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology. Unlike most new cryptocurrencies, ICO backers will be able to use and trade their Nauticus Coins immediately on the new Nauticus cryptocurrency and fiat exchange.
Activity: 52
Join airdrop!

Bitcointalk username: Albsousa68
Activity: 113
The project is really one of those you can trust. I see many possibilities for this project. I am glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good products in the field of block chains! Very informative and credible whitepaper. I hope that team gonna know how to develop their ideas especially in the presence of so many other clean energy platforms considered to be hard competitors. I would like to introduce this company to you with great pleasure!
Activity: 5
This project based on the blockchain is innovative because it is both an exchange but also concerns e-commerce among other things, ie already powerful activities but especially to develop a lot over time!
Activity: 18
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future. The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future
Activity: 672
Good opportunity.I am join this project
Activity: 39
Blockchain is the reason why cryptocurrency has any value. Ease of use is the reason why cryptocurrency is in high demand. This project is an example of high demanded projects in Cryptocurrency. I urge everyone to join this great project as it stands to be the best
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
That is one heck of a project guys. This is a reason why i'm into Crypto, following stuff that really works AND matters. Small and average sized businesses really need guys like you !
Activity: 378
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future. The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future
Activity: 32
One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and follow the development!
I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
Pages:
Jump to: