Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 52. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Sincerely speaking this project have one of the best team on ground. I hope all and sundry participate in this project. Never miss this opportunity
Activity: 48
Nauticus looks very promising, but also very complicated. And i don't mean in a bad way. It brings so much together. This could be a very big project if the marketing is done correctly and the cryptomarket will flourish. I'm very excited to see where you guys will take it. I will Follow the project and read into it further before investing. But it looks good so far. Keep it up guys!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Project looks promising and there are many indications that platforms will bring online trading and blockchain projects closer by making crypto and fiat exchange easy.I will be happy to participate in your project.
I would like to suggest that the exchange has some section which will allow for it's users or traders to easily file for their taxes with all the proper forms available for them to do so. I know that many crypto investors and traders have been faced with the challenge of correctly filing their tax returns with many not knowing how to do so in the first place.

Having some kind of a feature which can track and appropriately store trading information so it can easily be accessed later will be of a great help to the majority of us, your users. This can be data which will easily be copied and pasted to the corresponding tax forms.

Activity: 56
Hey happy to welcome all our Airdrop Campaign Participants!

Thanks for your support!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 59
The nauticus is here for you to provide low cost transfers between members and also make things affordable when it comes to e-commerce issues then where else can you find this great opportunity if not from nauticus so go and register now for your slot
Activity: 7
Great project. A good team, I hope you will succeed, and it will be a breakthrough in the world of crypto-currency. You have a great team, and a lot of positive feedback. You have very good chances of success. I wish your team good luck. I really like your project !!!
Activity: 14
Hello. Unique and revolutionary project. Looking forward to it. Very nice chance of growth in future. I need to know, how will you maintain the demamd of your token?
Activity: 55
The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here.This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction.Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future.I hope that team gonna know how to develop their ideas especially in the presence of so many other clean energy platforms considered to be hard competitors.Nauticus  will provide convenient, effective and secure crypto-safe, payment and electronic commercial solutions.
Activity: 13
Very interesting concept, the world needs better banking need more crypto/fiat solutions! Wish the team great lunch, happy to be a part of your community and looking forward for updates.
Activity: 40
This is not a good time to make a crypto now because there are so many projects about crypto-currency and it is very difficult to verify which is the real or fake. But after reading the roadmap i think our project (Nauticus) can make a revolution in the near future and get success. the most important thing is that we need to spread out this project all over the world to all communities, as many countries as we can to make it friendly and many people can get it. If we get success at this time it will show our capacity and skill. Try our best to defeat BTC, to decrease the value of BTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 19
The nauticus is here for you to provide low cost transfers between members and also make things affordable when it comes to e-commerce issues then where else can you find this great opportunity if not from nauticus so go and register now for your slot
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Bitcointalk Username: Ibasatec
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES

Reddit report

Post #1: https://www.reddit.com/r/NauticusBlockchain/comments/8ofd4s/nauticus_has_a_brand_new_listing_partner_hive/e0k2tmr/

Bitcointalk Report

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39978634
Activity: 98
Will there be a coinburn?

All unsold tokens will be burned after the ICO.

You can find more information from our whitepaper here: https://cdn.nauticus.io/NauticusWhitepaperOfficial.pdf

Grin Thanks so much Cool
Activity: 40
Glad to be part of this community. Is user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology and  will offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs.
Activity: 22
good luck.
Excellent project.
crowded on the team worth checking out.
Very promising ICO
Activity: 53
i love this poject!!
if you countinue like this you will be in top
To be honest I haven't seen to much of anything crypto or any distributed ledger technology come out of Australia so it is probably a good thing that this is coming from a different jurisdiction for once. Many projects lately have been launching out of Europe, Asia, and North America so hopefully this brings with it new opportunities and solutions to problems faced by projects from the aforementioned continents.

As far as Australian regulations go with regards to cryptocurrencies, I am as clueless as the next guy. It is however reassuring to see that this project has a strong, experienced and diverse team behind it, along with its competent advisors across different sectors where challenges will definitely need to be met and dealt with by people with the experience to do so.

I have high expectations for this project, actually it's expectations they've set themselves, and I hope they are able to deliver on them. I have to say that it is again reassuring to see that they've already launched their mobile wallet before the project has even gone live.

Major salutations on that!
Activity: 7
Этo xopoшaя идeя c тexнoлoгиeй blockchain, кoтopaя oбecпeчит бoлee эффeктивнyю и бeзoпacнyю oплaтy и yчacтиe в бaнкoвcкиx ycлyгax. Этo нoвый шaг впepeд и бyдeт xopoшo впиcывaтьcя в жизнь
Pages:
Jump to: