Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 58. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This is a good idea with blockchain technology that will ensure payment and participation in banking services get more services for less fees. Also good that questions for security reasons are paid more attention. Very excited about this project. I heard about Nauticus some month ago when I was looking for interesting Airdrops. And we are near the first milestone from the roadmap mid 2018. I see the project going further and further each day ! I can't wait to see the final result !
Activity: 24
This is a good project with good ideology, has an awesome team and a perfect concept for the project. It's future depends on a number of factors which I hope the team has put into consideration. A drive for success, committed team members, creative ideas and innovations on how to achieve the set goals, credible investors, among others.
Activity: 12
To be honest, I'm already sick of the fact that there is no normal system of payments. Simple and fast at the same time. I hope that Nauticus will solve this problem. We have long had no such ambitious and big project
Activity: 63
Nauticus will offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of our already announced listing partners — and there’s plenty more to come. I follow the project for 3 months and I am a believer.
Activity: 28
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
here we are together to advance this project, I am proud and happy to be here. may we be blessed in success together. nauticus is a great project in terms of security protecting the users or the community that follows it.
Activity: 52
Great projct! I already joined Nauticus and i've been following this for awhile.
I think I may be good, and they are good, but bitcoin may go to the moon.
I am sure that professionals work on this project, therefore the future of this project is very promising and great!
And I'm glad to know that in the middle of August begins the Nauticus crypto and fiat exchange.
 I'm sure the team will make the project successful.  Good luck!
Activity: 73
Great Project  Smiley, I am glad to be part of this amazing project it is a very unique project and also the team is really hardworking, I will definitely support all the way and also take time to learn more. A great success indeed.
The idea of the above-mentioned project in my opinion is quite promising. I think the project will intensively develop. It is very interesting and practical idea. Thanks for the great project.
Activity: 266
The project is worthy of attention of each investor, definitely. It is worth noting the convenience of the interface, for this developers a separate respect. At the same time, there are many different tools and other various possibilities. Guys, I'm entering the project, and I'll try to earn some money there. I believe in it, and I wish you the same.
Activity: 20
I think it is a very good project with a secured future for wallet security and not only is it paying very little for the transaction, a very fast project among clients, Nauticus is the best choice for you and your family and for all who want to be safe and a quick payment around the world. a good idea in a complicated world
Activity: 49
 I believe  that it will make it easier for people from all over the world to utilize the block chain by your project, to participate in the transaction. I'm very excited about this project. Please do your best.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Bitcointalk Username: kipipillam
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: NO
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Activity: 21
اريد ان انضم الي المشروع يبدو قوي وناجح😎
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it... Now you gain a new follower I your project will probably one of the most wanted to be part of ofr all the community in short term for sure!! Good luck with your project guys
Activity: 238
Proof of participation
Twitter username @joohnnnzy
Facebook link facebook.com/alaba.adeoye
Telegram username  @Damochxx
Bitcointalk username Damoch
Activity: 140
Very excited to this awesome project, difference to the other platforms..I will be a part to take participate in this project until to the top , this will get huge potential in end of this year . Always this will beat many cryptos
Activity: 84
wow wow wow .. nice project , nice team .. hope this project will succed well . wish a good luck to all involve in this project
The project has good technical support and a good working team. I liked the Nauticus project site, here everything is written in detail and understandable - it is very convenient for studying the principle of Nauticus operation and its meaning.
Activity: 140
when watching a project. The first thing I went to the website looked at the interface, then looked at the development team, etc .. and I found this project too great. Congratulations !
Pages:
Jump to: