Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 60. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I heard that Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin , its that tru ? if its tru i think its great project .. ty guys )
Activity: 12
Who did not try to do something great? Who did not try to ascertain the throne? But your project is something new. He will definitely be able to make financial transactions easier, better, cleaner, make them more open and in demand.
Activity: 25
To a large extent an interesting project. It can be seen that the creative team was working which managed to create an interesting project with new approaches. Of course, it would be interesting to know how the founders of the project see the development of capitalization after the end of the ICO and on what they plan to reach the level at the end of Q1 2019. And since the project is extremely interesting and there is a high probability of successful promotion of the project.
Activity: 9
Its a great oppurtunity to be a part of the project. Very clear prospect create a convenient and efficient for banking, eCommerce and security solutions through out blockchain technology. Very neat whitepaper and planned roadmap and great team as well. A very strong CEO. His previous company would be a very good edge to look forward for applying the strategies in the market. Good work in your token sale so far. Fewer ones are not making that feat nowadays.
Activity: 17
ice project and i think in this crypto world nauticus project id future of crypto block chain,  very soon you can see it on moon and if you invest now u can earn a lot in future with this . Pretty awesome project,  Plenty of other projects trying to do bits and pieces of what you guys are doing,
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
The Nauticus crypto and fiat exchange opens mid-August.
Posted on: Today at 06:28:21 PM Posted by: Oleksiy_Tkachenko . i like project
Activity: 4
It seems very promising project for the future ,great idea with great team, l believe this project I wish your team good luck and I hope you do good and it gives me pleasure to be part of your community
Activity: 28
I think, this project have a good potential in the future and i liked this project, it seems to me it is a reliable, innovative idea of realization. Good luck in hte future and hope you community will be raise.
Activity: 91
One of the best, great idea with great team, l believe this project
Nauticus is  establishing a sustainable blockchain mining center that will provide revenue, and a sizeable amount of server capacity to ensure ultra-fast processing for all users of Nauticus services. The center will use renewable energy. Profits will be reinvested in the business to support the development of a low-cost eCommerce marketplace, along with merchant and peer-to-peer payment options. These new platforms will be underpinned by the Nauticus Coin, Exchange, Mobile App and Wallet.
Activity: 16
nice project and i think in this crypto world nauticus project id future of crypto block chain,  very soon you can see it on moon and if you invest now u can earn a lot in future with this . Pretty awesome project,  Plenty of other projects trying to do bits and pieces of what you guys are doing,
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
Activity: 49
join airdrop
Bitcointalk Username: Oleksiy_Tkachenko
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Activity: 129
 I see the team involved in this project are very solid, with no doubt, this project will be run in accordance with his plan and could achieve his success. Pretty awesome project,  Plenty of other projects trying to do bits and pieces of what you guys are doing,

Activity: 17
I hope that this project will get support from government also. Since banking operations for sure will need approval from the government.
I wish the team to explore all their goals and provide smth new for the customers.
Activity: 5
Its a very nice project which I like very mutch and I am interestet in support this project, maby in spending some moeny in it.
I would be very interesten in where this projekt is going.
I wish your team good luck and I hope you do good work on it!
Activity: 47
One of the best, great idea with great team, l believe this project
Nauticus is  establishing a sustainable blockchain mining center that will provide revenue, and a sizeable amount of server capacity to ensure ultra-fast processing for all users of Nauticus services. The center will use renewable energy. Profits will be reinvested in the business to support the development of a low-cost eCommerce marketplace, along with merchant and peer-to-peer payment options. These new platforms will be underpinned by the Nauticus Coin, Exchange, Mobile App and Wallet.
Activity: 1
Activity: 34
Great Project. I see the team involved in this project are very solid, with no doubt, this project will be run in accordance with his plan and could achieve his success. Pretty awesome project,  Plenty of other projects trying to do bits and pieces of what you guys are doing, Good luck
Activity: 25
That's so exciting, Sanjo!! We're so happy to have you as a part of our community!

And we're glad you like the Exchange Beta Version 1.0 so far. We've got lots of improvements coming down the pipeline soon with the release of Beta Version 2.0 in the coming weeks.

Stay tuned and thanks again for being a supportive part of our community! Smiley
Activity: 12
Many tried to do something important and big in the detachment, but not all of them did it. This project will definitely work, because he has a large team, experienced programmers and a lot of advantages. In fact, I hope, we will consolidate in the top 50
Activity: 70
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin. A project with a good usecase
Activity: 28
Nauticus Airdrop Coin | Free Crypto Airdrop Coins

Project Description :
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.

How to Join This Crypto Airdrop ?
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
Visit the Nauticus airdrop form page.
Join their Telegram group.
Follow them on Twitter and retweet this tweet.
Like their Facebook page and share this post
Follow them on Medium and clap an article 50 times.
Post a message with a minimum of 180 characters to this Bitcointalk thread to get 35 NTS per post.
Write a reply with a minimum of 180 characters to this Reddit page and upvote a post to get 35 NTS per post.
Post your proof of participation to this Bitcointalk thread.
Submit your details to the airdrop form.
Make sure to join Telegram and Twitter

Airdrop Details
Start Date: 12 Jun 2018

End Date: 15 Jun 2018

Coins: 650 NTS

Platform: Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: