Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 62. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Great project! I already joined Nauticus and i've been following this for awhile.
It's nice, but also neccesary to have a top quality exchange offering crypto-currencies
paired with so many fiat options. This will make trading more accesible for more people
and all around better for every trader. Everything about this project is top quality
and i"ll be a client. Hope to make this my number 1 exchange!

Activity: 62
You know the team has the knowledge, you know the product is needed, you know it must run on a blockchain to work out, you know the tokens make sense and you know they can deliver what they are talking about.

Nauticus establish sustainable blockchain mining center that will provide revenue, and a sizeable amount of server capacity to ensure ultra-fast processing for all users of Nauticus services.

Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and e-Commerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin, Exchange, Mobile App and Wallet.

The center will use renewable energy. Profits will be reinvested in the business to support the development of a low-cost e-Commerce marketplace, along with merchant and peer-to-peer payment options.

This project will change whole exchange industry by integrating seven fiat currencies.
Activity: 8
It seems very amazing project for the future .Good project
Activity: 294
Exchange will be the first in the world to offer 100 other cryptocurrencies.

Brilliant idea.. Australian government support this project too
Activity: 238
I really hope that your day flew interestingly and productively. It is so joyful to observe the positive dynamics of the development of your project! Continue in the same productive way. Wish you good luck in everything! I think that the participants and investors are waiting for a fundamental growth.
Activity: 36
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Brazillian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.Good luck for you.
Activity: 84
This project is more and more interesting and one of the known ICO this year.
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
I look forward to the future development. I would like to read more and i will, if i found it a good project,Will join with you   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 117
Very interesting idea for exchange. There is a lot of good partenrs for now, so looks like it will grow. I think this exchange will have very good future. And I'm going to be a part of it.
Activity: 24

This is very sound project, well planned and scripted. Loving the idea. We actually need a Crypto and Fiat Currency Exchange, where transaction can be carried very quick with low charges. I am glade i found out about this project. I will paticipate in the bounty.
Activity: 103
So good project!
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading againstb currencies. I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the  Nauticus team!
I wish good luck everyone with this super project. God Bless us all.
Nice project. I look forward for a strong use case for this project. Certainly you guys are wonderful and hardworking towards bringing this project to reality. a technological project based on blockchain with big dreams
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
I read Whitepaper and other infos on websites and i understood that Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology. I think it's a very interesting project and i give all my support for this . Can you tell me when  the french whitepaper will be published on your website. Thanks a lot and i wish you the best for the future.
Activity: 252
Finally something worth checking out. This looks promising on different levels: useability, sustainability, very unlikely to be a scam, future proof and huge team with people that actually are relevant.  The competetion is big but so will be the growth of the cryptomarket in the future.  A gateaway to 16 currencies + a bonussystem with their own token: looks like the golden egg in the basket.  Keep it up!  Full support.
Activity: 25
Nauticus is an amazing project with great focus, team spirit and wonderful ideas that will surprise everyone !
Keep the good work on 👍🏻
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
Activity: 42
Great iDea for exchange platform with crypto pair between 6 to 16 Fiat currenciencies.
Im Happy to see this type of interpretation. There aren't in others exchange.
a great way to get more users for a mass adoption!! )the Kyc is slowdown platform but necessary
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is the one of the uniqeu ICO in 2018. Exchange will be the first in the world to offer 100 other cryptocurrencies.

Brillant idea.. Australian goverment support this project too.. I wish good luck everyone with this super project. God Bless us all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: