Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 66. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi Team . Great Project. I am happy to join here. i  hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and i hope that it will last a long time. Nauticus aims to solve the problem of other cryptocurrency. It is having nice solution for it . It could be a real game changer in future of secure crypto banking and payment solutions .
 GOOD LUCK  TEAM !
Activity: 17
Its a good project , the team seems to be strong and commited , there will be many cryptos offered in the exchange and also a good number of fiat currencies
Nauticus  will provide convenient, effective and secure crypto-safe, payment and electronic commercial solutions.
Also awesome community behind supporting the project.
Activity: 140
I'm really liking this project, it has a good roadmap and devs. I think that it will be one of the highest performing projects out there and we should see a lot from it in the future.
Activity: 26
Nice People! Nice project! It will be very interesting in the future so just invest! :-) The cryptocurrency market is developing very dynamically. I believe that this project will find its place in it and maybe even become one of the leading ones in the future. Greatings from Poland! :-)
Activity: 140
Great project. This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future.
Activity: 49
Amazing,  a great project. Very impressed

This is definitely a hold from me! Looking forward to see where this goes, the goals are very ambitious but I can see the beta UI for the exchange already looks good! Can't wait to see the newer version
Activity: 29
It could be a real game changer in future of secure crypto banking and payment solutions. Blockchain has been already proved to be the best solution and most of the companies are turning towards implementing the technology to their product. I hope this will be a great success for Nauticus team. Best Smiley
Activity: 12
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and e-commerce solutions utilising blockchain technology

**Exchange with 300 cryptos and 16 fiat

**Good team ! Good idea!

**Already registered with an Australian Government regulator.

Airdrop time
Activity: 9
Nice partnership and many more to come. Keep up the good work dev team.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
one of the far more interesting projects in crypto space out there at the moment.  Especially interesting to see the huge amount of cryptocurrencies and fiat pairs which will be available from the beginning. Sure hoping that other will follow but this is by far more than other established exchanges are offering. Also interesting that is registered and autided from  from an official regulator, so a scam or fraud should be reduced to a minimum. First look is impressive, also the blockchain mining center with the ability to provide server power to nauticus users and the ultra low trading fee of just 0.1%. Cool
Wish everybody involved in this project good luck and think it will succeed in a big way!
Activity: 126
Great Project. I am happy to join here. I see the team involved in this project are very solid, with no doubt, this project will be run in accordance with his plan and could achieve his success. Pretty awesome project,  sure this project will be perspective. Hope you will work hard so that we can all walk on the road to success.

Good luck team Nauticus!
Activity: 28
Hi Team! First I want to say your project looks amazing, and i am very excited for your future.
Crypto banking will be the largest catalyst of adoption and it is a huge untapped market. Another huge factor is FIAT pairing, crypto is not that user-friendly yet so this is a big must.
Your ICO ratings are through the roof, which is giving me high hopes.
Keep up the good work Team!
Activity: 196
proof of participation Twitter campaign
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How difficult could the banking and e-commerce be affected if banks of certain countries stop support for this project? What are the alternative solutions you guys have planned at dire situations like these?
Activity: 20
Nauticus project sounds great. I'm gonna invest in the presale and hope it brings luck
This poject with a banking theme and this will have a lot of devotees, for a moment the streets on the website was on the result of extraordinary sales have reached softcap. Very admirable and a very good achievement, a success for Nauticus.

Activity: 6
Very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
e project seems to be very promising and a strong team working behind it. Highly recommended for all traders. I wish good luck, I'm glad that I participate in this project .  
Nauticus will offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of our already announced listing partners — and there’s plenty more to come.This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future.
Activity: 56
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
So great, I do not know how to say it. I believe the project will be a great success

Activity: 23
Now this is what i am talking about. this is gonna be worth investing. a lot of cryptocurrency offers different kinds platform but this is the real deal right here. So no doubt this project is gonna a big one so watch out. transparency is most people want and now this project is here so invest now.
copper member
Activity: 252
The project is very necessary, and it is quite feasible. Their contribution will be noticeable) Team Nauticus will succeed in the project Nauticus Blockchain. Nauticus provides convenient, effective and secure crypto-safe, payment and electronic commercial solutions.
Activity: 28
After reading the white paper, Nauticus appears to be a really promising project with a bright future. Goodluck to the team, moving forward.

This seems like a very good investment opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: