Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 69. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think it is an amazing project for the future. I think I can join as a team if I need to. As a Korean manager, I can work hard to promote, especially as a white paper, or as a reward manager.
Activity: 138
Happy to know about Nauticus project. You guys have awesome whitepaper and road map. I realy interested to invest in this australian project. Wish only succes and i think TO THE MOON is waiting for Nauticus!
Hope more and more people will support this project!
Activity: 3
Great project !
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking .
Nauticus many mentors, which gives hope that the project will be successfull
Activity: 44
It's a great project, Future is a project. hope you will succeed
This actually looks very realistic. good luck team
Activity: 35
I think that it will make it easier for people from all over the world to utilize the block chain by your project, to participate in the transaction. I'm very excited about this project. Please do your best.
Activity: 24
This is a fantastic project with great promise and the team is hardworking team
Activity: 109
This is a good idea with blockchain technology that will ensure payment and participation in banking services get more services for less fees. Also good that questions for security reasons are paid more attention. Very excited about this project.
Activity: 56
The project is very good, I believe you will succeed without any obstacle.
I hope you will have more potential customers as a proof of the success of the project
Activity: 6
Nauticus will make dreams come true when the major coins are integrated with 100 FIAT. Many exchanges have one or a few FIAT for trading. With 100 different currencies, it will make it a global exchange and any one from the world should be able to use it with their currency. The hassle of gauging cryptocurrency to FIAT will be history. This should help investors to easily tell if their efforts are rewarded or re-evaluate strategy.

Many investors are waiting for the launch of this exchange. The beta version is already looking very friendly and should be very easy to use. The visibility of all the functionality and easy of use with all the major cryptocurrencies visible will make it a breeze for people who are technologically challenged.

The greatest advantage of this exchange is the regulatory registration and following the law of the country of operation. Another added bonus of assurance to the already shaky crypto world.

In my opinion, I will be using this at ease with great hopes. I can't wait for the project to finally go launch to make the impossible happen. Go Nauticus Go … the community is waiting for the take-off.
Activity: 23
Proof of Participation
Telegram: @emdt0
Twitter: @emile_du_toit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/emile.toit
Medium: @emiledutoit
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Emiledutoit/
Activity: 11
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin. WOW Smiley

I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.

I wish all the best with the project.
Activity: 33
Nauticus is one of the best projects of 2018 with advisors and sponsorship from many companies. Whitepaper is well briefed and the team is very strong. An interesting ideology, the platform looks very good. Very promising project. I wish you great success.
Activity: 55
your project is great. how can i receive? How can I do to support your project? I have experience in software and marketing and I think I can do somethinf for your project! I love this project and please make it greater now
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What makes your project uniqze? I read some whitepapers, for example polybius. Is this your main competitir? What make you different from them? I would any reply appreciate. Thank you
Activity: 12
Hello team, was attracted towards your bounty offer, but after seeing what you have to offer, I ve got to confess I'm impressed enough to be an investor and be part of the project
Activity: 29
Its wow how cryptocurrency community developing, many new companies appearing, because it's always good for ordinary customers to
get more services for less fees. Also good that questions for security reasons are paid more attention. Very excited about this project.
Activity: 31
I'm not going to lie, the Beta is moving along quite nicely, I'm loving it can wait for the full verison.  In my personal opinion the layout is very smooth & user friendly unlike others.
Activity: 112
This is a good idea with blockchain technology that will ensure payment and participation in banking services more effectively and safely. This is a new step forward and will apply well into the life
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and fiat exchange on the market. They plan on offering up to 100 currencies to trade. The project will also provide secure blockchain mining solutions. The concept was designed to be the all in one solution to buy up to 300 currencies with up to 16 fiat options. Its got low fees, and hundreds of thousands of users have signed up to partake once the exchange launches.
Activity: 28
I really hope that your day flew interestingly and productively). It is so joyful to observe the positive dynamics of the development of your project! Continue in the same productive way. Wish you good luck in everything! I think that the participants and investors are waiting for a fundamental growth.
Pages:
Jump to: