Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 65. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
Above those lines catch my eyes first because i am from banking background and i want to implement Blockchain on payment and ecommerce.
I believe that without blockchain it would be like ,how would you do ecommerce like amazon with out a site or .com?

Anyway guys this project is very fascinating to me. I am thinking of contributing to this project.
Great going team.
cheers!
Activity: 182
Nice project and great development team. Receiving support from all around the world already. Great work team!
Activity: 86
t the Nauticus airdrop form page.
Join their Telegram group. (+40 NTS)
Follow them on Twitter and retweet this tweet. (+40 NTS)
Like their Facebook page and share this post. (+40 NTS)
Follow them on Medium and clap an article 50 times. (+40 NTS)
Post a constructive message with a minimum of 180 characters to this Bitcointalk thread to get 35 NTS per post. You can post a maximum of 7 messages. (+245 NTS)
Write a constructive message/reply with a minimum of 180 characters to this Reddit page and upvote a post to get 35 NTS per post. You can post a maximum of 7 messages. (+245 NTS)

This is a very promising project. I really like the solution that you are focused on . Having an exchange with 300 cryptos and 16 fiat is what users need, because it will make cryptocurrency transactions easier and it will improve for sure the usability and mass adoption. I hope u succeed and I'm thrilled to use your exch
Activity: 55
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin. Great!
Activity: 9
This is a very promising project. I really like the solution that you are focused on . Having an exchange with 300 cryptos and 16 fiat is what users need, because it will make cryptocurrency transactions easier and it will improve for sure the usability and mass adoption. I hope u succeed and I'm thrilled to use your exchange .

I like the direction at which this project is towing. It's one thing bringing out a project and it's another thing implementing it. This by far is one of the very feasible and realistic projects out there. It's definitely going to be a success. Weldone to everyone who's worked hard to make this come to pass and to all those who are still doubting and contemplaiting, Now is the right time to join. There is no regretting it.
Activity: 65
 nauticus is a really good ico project and idea. i think this platform is very useful and will help a lot. For example, Nauticus coin-based block-chain technology will provide user-friendly, efficient and secure password banking, payment and e-commerce solutions. i hope this project success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
After i made my Nauticus ICO all i can say is "Strong". I really liked their idea, we can say easly "One coin for everything".. Exchange and payment options together.. And then i searched about the team, and i really believed in them. They all good at their jobs. All i can say, one of the best ICO in 2018. Good luck to all who will participate.
Activity: 42
Great Project and Nice Beta App!

The exchange plataform is excellent.

I'm Looking foward for the official app.
Activity: 10
This ICO is to focus on the most important foundation, crypto and fiat exchange that can support remittance.
Our focus is 100% concentrated on making the exchange to address below issues:

1. Security - developing at international banking standards
2. Customer service - providing high quality user experience and propelling the Blockchain industry, supporting its community
3. Functionality, where all future solutions will be incorporated and underpinned by Nauticus coin for use and access, providing a real use for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
It was a amazing project with great idea the team seems to be strong and perform well , many cryptos offered in the exchange and also a good number of fiat currencies. Nauticus  will provide convenient, effective and secure crypto-safe, payment and electronic commercial solutions.
Also awesome community behind supporting the project.Nauticus, the first Cryptocurrency Exchange, who offers 100 cryptocurrencies and 7 fiatcurrencies, is doing a great job by trading possible in crypto and fiat currencies. hope it will moon and no one can stop this project ahead.
Activity: 31

Its a good project , the team seems to be strong and commited , there will be many cryptos offered in the exchange and also a good number of fiat currencies
Nauticus  will provide convenient, effective and secure crypto-safe, payment and electronic commercial solutions.
Activity: 36
I think this project is one of the most promising project.
Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and fiat exchange on the market. They plan on offering up to 100 currencies to trade. It provides secure blockchain mining solutions. The concept was designed to be the all in one solution to buy up to 300 currencies with up to 16 fiat options. Its got low fees, and hundreds of thousands of users have signed up to partake once the exchange launches. Never miss this chance and join one of the best future projects.
Activity: 1
This looks like a good exchange platform. Its great that there is a focus on mobil application as thats what a lot of people use. This could easily be the next idex but butter because of the ability to onboard directly with fiat! Great job team looking forward to what the future brings 😁
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
a good project with stong team members .. they definitely have solid ideas to develop in the future i'm looking forward to follow their project ! i've been following them from the beggining they are on a steady road knowing what they are doing despite of the many risk in nowadays cryptocurrency market
Activity: 49
Happy to know about Nauticus project. You guys have awesome whitepaper and road map. I really am interested to invest in this australian project.  Wish you all the best
copper member
Activity: 238
Great project, good team and i hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project!
Activity: 56
In the future, Nauticus will bring many opportunities for us to pay bills online, reduce costs and time, this project very well. You will save a lot of things
Wish the project succeed, I'll probably buy some tokens to keep
Activity: 9
O Nauticus Blockchain пpoчитaлa нa мeдиyм пopтaлe, интepecyюcь кpиптoвaлютoй. Кaк виднo из cтaтьи peбятa зaтeяли интepecнoe дeлo. Xoчy вepить в иx ycпex, пoтoмy чтo Nauticus oбecпeчивaeт yдoбныe, эффeктивныe и бeзoпacныe кpиптoбeзoпacныe, плaтeжныe и элeктpoнныe кoммepчecкиe peшeния c иcпoльзoвaниeм тexнoлoгии blockchain.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
if you think that the use of a decentralized token can increase the value of your product, or it is by design a fundamental part of it - feel free to join
Activity: 4
Nauticus, the first Cryptocurrency Exchange, who offers 100 cryptocurrencies and 7 fiatcurrencies, is doing a great job by trading possible in crypto and fiat currencies.
This project seems to be a great future ahead and this project soon to be go on moon no one can stop this project and i think everyone should invest in it!
Pages:
Jump to: