Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 73. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
A very strong CEO. His previous company would be a very good edge to look forward for applying the strategies in the market. Good work in your token sale so far. Fewer ones are not making that feat nowadays
Activity: 9
I like the direction at which this project is towing. It's one thing bringing out a project and it's another thing implementing it. This by far is one of the very feasible and realistic projects out there. It's definitely going to be a success. Weldone to everyone who's worked hard to make this come to pass and to all those who are still doubting and contemplaiting, Now is the right time to join. Glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 109
joined airdrop very intersting project
Activity: 27
nice project.. glad to participate...!
Activity: 56
Nauticus is a top 10 project of 2018!!  Better and more adapt exchanges out there are definitely desired. I like the fact that Nauticus is building the Tech and has financial resources to achieve it. Wishing them continued success!!
one of the few projects that should be taken seriously. i am very curious. i am still missing some important innovations. but will follow it.

Thanks for the mention.

We do our best to keep up in BTT, but we’re available 24/7 in our Telegram channel, in case you’d like to ask questions or just stop by to say hello ;-)
⭐️https://t.me/nauticusblockchain
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Best thing of Nauticus Project the upcoming Android app and progress by the team anyway Interesting project.  I would like to participate in the company's bounty.
ICO backers will be able to use and trade their Nauticus Coins immediately on the new Nauticus cryptocurrency and fiat exchange. The Nauticus Exchange is in the final stages of development and is due to open in mid-2018.

Hey there! I'd like to point out this information isn't 100% correct.

Everybody that has any plans at all of interacting with the platform must comply with KYC requirements. While anyone can participate in the ICO, however, in order to actually transact in the system and make withdrawals, you must must be eligible under the terms of KYC standard under Australian law.

Documentation-wise, we require photo ID and proof of other personal details to prove one is a legitimate user. A KYC section will be released into the user dashboard shortly, so that you will have plenty of time to upload documents prior to the launch of the exchange.

On the other hand free/referral tokens will be restricted use for the first 2 years. (see whitepaper) to protect ICO contributors and fair value of our token.

Finally, the exchange launches in August. ;-)

Pretty awesome project,  Plenty of other projects trying to do bits and pieces of what you guys are doing, Good luck

As Steve Jobs said, "Only the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Call us too ambitious, but we're trying to change the financial services world and make it a lot more fair for EVERYONE. 😉

...and btw, we do our best to keep up in here, but we’re available 24/7 in our Telegram channel, in case you’d like to ask questions or just stop by to say hello ;-)
⭐️https://t.me/nauticusblockchain
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
How I can check tokens in etherium wallet from telegram campaign. Who have tokens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Nauticus Blockchain Good Project, I can see the excellent teamwork that ever existed on social media twitter and facebook while in Shanghai last month. good luck
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
This project has a lot of assets. I think that one of them, and not least, is about helping to create icos! Especially these ones become clearly framed, you could become a reference, in any case I wish you!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Saw this interesting project in LinkedIn and it caught my attention. I started reviewing it and it has good feedbacks, looking forward to this project good luck and best wishes for the people behind it!
Well, what I learned about Nauticus, which provides convenient, efficient and secure encryption, payments and e-commerce. And I'm glad to know that in the middle of August begins the Nauticus crypto and fiat exchange
Activity: 75
Saw this interesting project in LinkedIn and it caught my attention. I started reviewing it and it has good feedbacks, looking forward to this project good luck and best wishes for the people behind it!
Activity: 88
this is a great project with A great mind!
Activity: 98
Very much nice and interesting project. It is now very much important to change the present banking system. Only Cryptos have the ability to stabilize the banking system.
Activity: 123
I've been waiting for airdrop nauticus from march.
Activity: 52
great project with a good team!
keep it up! goodluck guys
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I heard about Nauticus some month ago when I was looking for interesting Airdrops.

And we are near the first milestone from the roadmap mid 2018.
I see the project going further and further each day ! I can't wait to see the final result !

I really do have trust into Nauticus !

Go to the moon or even March, dude !
Pages:
Jump to: