Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 79. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
After checking on the website, I got convinced about the project. A great project and careful planning and I want to be a part of this one.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
An really exciting project! A lot of ICO for new exchange actually, but this one is probably one of the better one!
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
So interesting ideas coming from your team! Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The project is really good and in demand, but not suitable for everyone. It is definitely necessary to participate in Ico.
egretia
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
Hi Nauticus_Support, when finished your ICO? Are you know what investors don't like when prolong ICO?
Activity: 56
Nauticus is pleased to announce our latest listing partner: TravelFlex! ✈️

TravelFlex aims to change the travel industry by connecting it to blockchain to make travel easier, more affordable & more secure!

To learn more about TravelFlex's Decentralized Social Travel Network & Payment System, visit: https://travelflex.org
I see Nauticus have long term planning and the first planing is developing Nauticus Exchange (2018) and launched on the middle of this year right? after that, the second planing is developing Blockchain Mining Center (2019), so my question is, what happen if the fund raised not enough for developing Blockchain Minning Center? You will launch ICO again or how? Thanks  Smiley

Hi there and thanks so much for your question! It's a great one!

The main purpose upon launching our ICO was to raise enough funds to launch the first pillar of our ecosystem (the crypto exchange) as you rightly pointed out. The soft cap that we set ($8M) was to allow for the accomplishment of that goal. Thankfully, as of today, we have raised almost $15.2M (effectively, almost doubling our soft cap) and equalling the amount Binance raised in its ICO last year.

This is excellent news as it allows us, not only to launch our high-speed exchange as planned by mid-August, however, it also gives us a head-start towards the launch of our green blockchain mining center next year as well.

In fact, the funds raised during the ICO and those raised during our leadership team's recent World Tour give us such a head-start, that our CEO, Bryan NG, was quoted in a recent article on our Medium blog, as saying, "“We have raised more than $4 million during our whirlwind world tour but, more importantly, we have forged new partnerships that could advance the project by an entire year.”

(Read full article here: https://medium.com/nauticus-blockchain/nauticus-announces-bonus-sale-426827fc411f)

So, from our perspective we are doing exceedingly well meeting our targets.

Additionally, as outlined on page 18-19 of our whitepaper (found here: https://cdn.nauticus.io/NauticusWhitepaperOfficial.pdf, our *very conservative* gross revenue projection for year 1 is $48.03 million, with a net profit (after tax) of $19 million.

This will put us in a strong position to open the green blockchain mining center without requiring additional ICOs.

Should this change, we will obviously inform all users. But at present, due to our current fundraise, no plans for additional ICOs exist. Hope this helps clarify! Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
I see Nauticus have long term planning and the first planing is developing Nauticus Exchange (2018) and launched on the middle of this year right? after that, the second planing is developing Blockchain Mining Center (2019), so my question is, what happen if the fund raised not enough for developing Blockchain Minning Center? You will launch ICO again or how? Thanks  Smiley
I believe that the new exchange will have every chance of success with the implementation, which is set out in the white paper project.

We are grateful for your active support!! Thanks a million! Smiley
Sir. Why i didn't receive my bounty in our campaign ? I check my balance in my bitcoin address.
Can i get my bounty ?

This my bitcoin wallet
0x1ad91daafA5e5A82B423F679Db5869Eb048d4b30

Pls. Fix it

Hi there, we have an Official Nauticus Bounty Program Telegram Group!

You'll find it here: https://t.me/nauticusblockchainbounty.

And more importantly, you can contact our Bounty Manager (@CryptoBountyManager) directly for the quickest response time to get your issue solved!

Thanks so much! 🙂
The output of the scripts in real markets is what must now deal with most of the projects. The garter for products is the main thing for the development of the crypt in the future. Great idea!

Thanks and we appreciate your support! Smiley
Interesting project. It's a pity that I did not see information about him before. I did not have time to participate in the company's bounty.

Good News, my friend! There is a BONUS Bounty Campaign upcoming soon. More details to come shortly. Please join our official Nauticus Bounty Campaign Telegram group for more details coming very soon: https://t.me/nauticusblockchainbounty

And thanks for being a part of our community! Smiley
Activity: 26
Sir. Why i didn't receive my bounty in our campaign ? I check my balance in my bitcoin address.
Can i get my bounty ?

This my bitcoin wallet
0x1ad91daafA5e5A82B423F679Db5869Eb048d4b30

Pls. Fix it
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I believe that the new exchange will have every chance of success with the implementation, which is set out in the white paper project.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
 Interesting project. It's a pity that I did not see information about him before. I did not have time to participate in the company's bounty.
What is the update on bonus sale and PayPal issues?

Hi there, best place for all our most up to date info is our Telegram group, which is moderated 24/7/365: https://t.me/nauticusblockchain and our News & Announcements Channel: https://t.me/nauticusofficialnews.

Still having issues with PayPal integration. As it is an issue on *their* side, we are eagerly awaiting a resolution from them (along with you).

And the bonus sale is currently underway with bonuses now being properly applied.

Looked as though there was an issue with incorrect date ranges in the code last night, but that has been fixed and there are currently no issues we are aware of.

Thanks so much for being a part of our community! Smiley

Activity: 101
What is the update on bonus sale and PayPal issues?
I want to buy tokens for bitcoin cash but the generated token's address says not correct

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know. No worries, we’ll have this solved quickly. Go ahead and send an email to [email protected] and let them know the exact error message you are receiving and our support team in Melbourne, Australia will get back to you within 24 hrs.

I know bitcoin cash recently hard forked, so maybe something's going on with legacy addresses... Not sure. But they'll get it sorted out in no time, no worries.

Thank you for your patience with and support of Nauticus Smiley❤️
When will the exchange open?

Thanks for asking! Development of our high-speed crypto exchange is scheduled to be finished on July 31st. After a period of intense security stress-testing, it will open for business in mid-August.

We're excited and can't wait til then Smiley
I see the technical details and mentions that Nauticus sports 1 million TX's. That is good, Binance supposedly supports 1.4 milion tx's.
What is the performance impact of this, and are you planing to upgrade further more in the future?

Thanks so much for your question!

Our order-matching engine is the very same as the NASDAQ's engine which boasts over 1 million tx's per second. Might even be exactly the same as Binance's (although, I'm not intimately familiar with theirs so can't say for sure).

But being able to process OVER 1 million transactions per second should give us plenty of capacity to handle massive volume (similar to Binance), so we're not worried at the moment. Always open to growing, however. But we feel confident using the same software as the NASDAQ for starters Wink

Cheers!

Pages:
Jump to: