Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 75. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 10
Nauticus Blockchain does not offer only a crypto exchange but also better crypto banking and ecommerce, it also offers low transaction fees. Big partnerships have confirmed from different crypto related projects which makes nauticus different.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
This is really a great project worth to support with.
With a nice platform and ideas this will be huge.
Activity: 98
 Nauticus is also establishing a sustainable blockchain mining center that will provide revenue, and a sizeable amount of server capacity to ensure ultra-fast processing for all users of #Nauticus services #NTS
Activity: 49

30bn is traded every day.  Nauticus be new to this and create a gateway to access 170 cryptos easy.  Backed by Australian government means big success
Activity: 66
Their platform will use state-of-the-
art security measures like 2fa and biometric authentication on smartphone fingerprint sensors, voice and facial recognition... the platform is very safe in any hacking attempt ...it has a very good concept that makes them stand out with the any other projects...so let's invest now..
copper member
Activity: 546
This is a project I admire, I'm sure success will come soon. I hope to join soon good luck for this project
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
If Nauticus will ever be applied right now, it would change the banking and e-commerce projects. I can easily understand and see how this project will forego in the next following years.
There were a lot of banking and e-commerce projects using blockchain technology, but this project has a very good concept from all sides. will definitely be able to compete with others and to beat them on a lot of aspects! Very good team, very good product, very good platform, very good project! What else could i say ? Just this : invest now and you won't regret it!
Activity: 224
Nauticus is the first project which is using Blockchain Technology in order to combine Banking and E-Commerce together. To do so, it created a facilitate environment for the users.
Activity: 139
A great project you have here!  Another crypto exchange platform, but better!  It provides not only a green energy blockchain centre in the third world, promoting social responsibility, it also offers eCommerce using ethical supply chain, empowered with transparency and rewards businesses for doing the right thing through dynamic review systems!  This is one project that truly deserves an A+ rating!

Good luck to the devs and the team! God bless
Activity: 55
It's a good and very productive. Everyone can join and also must follow the rules. Lokloking forward for more up coming event.
Activity: 70
After going through the website and reading the white paper, Nauticus appears to be a promising project. The team is great and professional. Goodluck to the team and project
The platform looks very good, as Nauticus coins will start to be used as soon as the ICO is over,there is a great chance that the price of reapers will grow in the near future.You can get a good return on investment by simply buying tokens and then selling them later at a higher price.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
I see that Nauticus its a great project, im write the ANN make me trust, Nauticus is awesome, professional team and partner, lets join an nauticus and lets make best future with nauticus. Success for team and Dev of Nauticus
Nauticus is a very promising ICO, they already reached soft cap and it's only the beginning i think, they will definitely change a lot of things in the industry of e commerce and banking, when you look at their platform it is very well done, very user friendly, way better than competitors in my opinion.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
great project that a nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
Nauticus got what it takes to succeed and become the bank of the future!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A great project to support. I am hoping for a wonderful updates soon.
Nauticus is an awesome project! It could be a real game changer in e-commerce and banking sector nice to its ground breaking concept, i completely advise to anyone to invest in this project as i think it will be one of the top 10 ICO's of 2018 Smiley
Activity: 58
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
Activity: 29
Wish you with great success Nauticus Team on you banking solutions. I have seen similar platforms as yours though not really following their progress but I guess will be interested in your projects.
Pages:
Jump to: