Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 86. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Nauticus project with many advantages in his possessions and also the benefits offered in the added solid cooperation between the team with his dev certainly the project will be successful in their hands
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Australia is big on crypto it seems now adays, will support the change.
Activity: 168
30bn is traded every which day.  Nauticus be new to this and create a gateway to access 170 cryptos easy.  Backed by Australian government means big success
We appreciate the support and the kind words Smiley
Activity: 14
30bn is traded every which day.  Nauticus be new to this and create a gateway to access 170 cryptos easy.  Backed by Australian government means big success
Hello. I really like your project and its idea. And I'm glad that I can be a part of the community. And I have a question. Where is the link to the KYC for bounty? Where can I fill in the form?
There is no KYC to participate in the bounty campaign! Tokens will be granted to the Nauticus Wallet. No KYC is required to accept the tokens, but KYC will be required if you wish to make transactions with the NTS.
Oh! Thank you very much for explaining. That is, I can see tokens in my account on the site after the end of the bounty?
Exactly Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hello. I really like your project and its idea. And I'm glad that I can be a part of the community. And I have a question. Where is the link to the KYC for bounty? Where can I fill in the form?
There is no KYC to participate in the bounty campaign! Tokens will be granted to the Nauticus Wallet. No KYC is required to accept the tokens, but KYC will be required if you wish to make transactions with the NTS.
Oh! Thank you very much for explaining. That is, I can see tokens in my account on the site after the end of the bounty?
Activity: 27
Have just read a review of your ICO on bitcoinexchangeguide.com, I came to bitcointalk to see if you reach this area of community.  Impressed with bounty and community involvement.  Will support long term goodluck devs
ATTENTION! FOR BAUNTI HUNTERS, THE KYC IS OBLIGATORY!
Activity: 14
What are the fundamentals of this coin, they lead to success?  Australia very progressive will support
Merit: 114
Activity: 280
The banking-themed project also has good prospects for the future. hopefully his team can bring this big project and succeeded in sucking the investor
Thanks to everyone for the kind words! Visit www.nauticus.io to learn more and participate in the token sale!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Nauticus, the financial platform for crypto and fiat money. A fast and secure exchange is the mainstay of this project. Reliable partners are also in need for the achievement of token sales are expected.
Nauticus provides easy-to-use, efficient and secure banking, cryptographic, payment and e-commerce solutions by utilizing blockchain technology
I was intrigued by the concept and also the goal of the project is built and I think it will be a lot of people that support this project in order to be successful and increasingly developed again.
I think with the concept as it will be easy for this project get a lot of support from the participants. I'm sure future projects can succeed and be successful.
if seen from the concept presented is already interesting and get a good response, live his team how will promote for this project. if they are always compact I am sure this project will get a lot of interested participants and investors.
the project was indeed carrying a very nice concept, and I really hope all the teams will promote this project very well, in order to attract the attention of many investors.
Moreover, ICO still runs pretty long, so there are still opportunities to increase sales.
Nauticus, the financial platform for crypto and fiat money. A fast and secure exchange is the mainstay of this project. Reliable partners are also in need for the achievement of token sales are expected.
Nauticus provides easy-to-use, efficient and secure banking, cryptographic, payment and e-commerce solutions by utilizing blockchain technology
I was intrigued by the concept and also the goal of the project is built and I think it will be a lot of people that support this project in order to be successful and increasingly developed again.
I think with the concept as it will be easy for this project get a lot of support from the participants. I'm sure future projects can succeed and be successful.
if seen from the concept presented is already interesting and get a good response, live his team how will promote for this project. if they are always compact I am sure this project will get a lot of interested participants and investors.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely, transparently

if that the case then this project really has a potential in terms of providing the consumers safely and transparently in all transaction that they taken, I would be supporting this project as far as I could.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 560
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: