Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 87. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
It seems that the project Nauticus has reached soft cap. So it seems that project has future. Great news for everyone who supported the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Today I received an email from the company with great news! "Nauticus has reached our soft cap target of $8 million, even before the official launch of the ICO. In ten days Nauticus has sold $10.25 million worth of NTS and counting. This is fantastic news for all our backers." Congratulations!
It is true!

https://i.imgur.com/uoV113i.png
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Today I received an email from the company with great news! "Nauticus has reached our soft cap target of $8 million, even before the official launch of the ICO. In ten days Nauticus has sold $10.25 million worth of NTS and counting. This is fantastic news for all our backers." Congratulations!
Activity: 9

Looks interesting, i follow.
Activity: 72
Am from australia , gov cooperation is hard with our system Cheesy Will support this new project, much success to you d4vs
Activity: 18
Will support project long term, very bullish on eco friendly projects and the support of 100 cryptocurrencies immediatly on exchange is the very best
Thank you very much for the kind words everyone!

Check out our bounties:
Mini-Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32948896
Official Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31956183
Activity: 38
when i see get free coins/tokens I can't help myself to slam the tread down!
Activity: 308
awesome project ,top in future,investment in this to gain we support

Activity: 214
a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely, transparently
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have a mini-bounty program available where contestants can earn up to 500 NTS! 625,000 NTS are available in the campaign.

Join the Mini-Bounty Program Here
how can we report bounty task please
You can report bounty tasks for social media through the claim forms found on the main thread of the bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-official-nauticus-bounty-campaign-3095301 (right after Rewards section of Facebook and twitter campaign)

I'm wondering what is the meaning of "as seen in", below the list of the team for this Nauticus project,
Did that means all those list are the partner for the project?
"As Seen In" means that the Nauticus project was featured on their platform or on their website. They either wrote an article about Nauticus or supported us in some way!

What are the starting 6 fiat currencies that will be tradeable?
We are starting with six: USD, EUR, JPY, HKD, AUD, and ZAR. The plan is to expand to 16 fiat currencies and 300 cryptocurrencies.
This is very good news! Is there an approximate date for launching the exchange platform? And to participate in a mini-bounty, you need to write exactly the article in the groups about the crypto currency, and not just a short post?
Nauticus Hindi ANN Thread live at:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-nauticus-better-banking-e-commerce-using-blockchain-technology-3206528

Whitepaper will be done by tomorrow

Thanks

Thank you so much for your work! 
Could you make this same post in the bounty thread so others can see your great work? Smiley
PM'd you with the form
Activity: 14
The exchange will be open very soon! 100 cryptocurrencies is alot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I strongly support banking project for always developed and I hope many participants support this project so that it can be smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Projects that want to create a complete, efficient platform for the world of crypto banking, a very useful platform, a social media ecosystem is already established, the information from the website is very clear, the project is a good prospect, hopefully the project runs smoothly and successfully
Activity: 322
3 more days to end the presale stage.this project needs support from everyone in order to get to hardcap
hopefully this project is successful and useful for everyone
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May be required by this project at this time was the support of the participants to help promote this project in order to be going according to plan and successfully. Hopefully in the future projects are getting a lot of support and can be progressively developed.
it seems that indeed a project will achieve success if it gets a lot of support from participants and investors, hopefully, this project will run smoothly and the team more spirit to promote so that later will many participants and investors are interested. success is always this project.
to achieve the success of this project, apart from the concept of being offered the effect on a lot of little support obtained or investors who join, of course performance and compactness of this team  very influential,  the spirit and compactness to promote and introduce the project with a very nice idea this very be needed, success for the future.
Merit: 100
May be required by this project at this time was the support of the participants to help promote this project in order to be going according to plan and successfully. Hopefully in the future projects are getting a lot of support and can be progressively developed.
it seems that indeed a project will achieve success if it gets a lot of support from participants and investors, hopefully, this project will run smoothly and the team more spirit to promote so that later will many participants and investors are interested. success is always this project.
Pages:
Jump to: