Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 84. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Please read the updated Nauticus White Paper in GREEK.

Please find below the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYjHVMfwdC_DydTpK7KQnlI0m8ic0Qgb/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
very good teamwork and very experienced, I am sure that they will be able to
bring this project to a better direction and great success.
Activity: 266
Up to 26% bonus. From what it depends?
Activity: 189
This is a cool project. We can see the team that handles this big project, with advisors and sponsorship from many companies. Nauticus we can not dismiss.
Activity: 34
do you have a bounty campaign
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
hello sir, i join nauticus mini bounty program. i already do claim form, i have one question, when the distribution time sir?
Distribution will be after the token sale, some time around June 1st!
Hello, explain, please, where will the tokens appear for participation in the survey? I passed the survey, but I do not see tokens in my dashboard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The platform looks very good, as Nauticus coins will start to be used as soon as the ICO is over,there is a great chance that the price of reapers will grow in the near future.You can get a good return on investment by simply buying tokens and then selling them later at a higher price.
Activity: 168
hello sir, i join nauticus mini bounty program. i already do claim form, i have one question, when the distribution time sir?
Distribution will be after the token sale, some time around June 1st!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Hello sir how the progress of Crypto and Fiat Currency Exchange of Nauticus? its ready for launched on august?  Wink Wink

Hello, that's the plan! We will do our best to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Ahaa so glad to hear that, i know Nauticus Team always give the best with long-term plan.. First focuss to Crypto and Fiat Currency Exchange and next year focuss to Blockchain Mining Center  Wink Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Nauticus will be the first exchange that support 6 major foreign currencies when launching, and will expand to  16 within a year. This is a big effort of Nauticus and it'll disrupt the exchanges market now because most of exchanges now support only one fiat currency (USD), many exchange even don't have a single fiat.

If you're Vietnamese and not good at English,
 - Take an overview at Nauticus via Pitch Deck in Vietnamese: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rplGcoTFCvxRSOIka_psfsKwir9dIZxa/view

- And take a closely look at Nauticus  via latest Whitepaper of Nauticus in Vietnamese (version 2.0.0): https://drive.google.com/file/d/13OablRW6q0vp92iO5C3tqBqonugVWbL8/view
Activity: 266
Nauticus a project with a banking theme and this will have a lot of devotees, for a moment the streets on the website was on the result of extraordinary sales have reached softcap. Very admirable and a very good achievement, a success for Nauticus.
Thank you for the kind words!
Activity: 127
a good idea of ​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely, transparently

projects that have many advantages inside it. I see that the team who handles this project is already professional, so they can promote the project with more leverage. because I'm sure with a good team,it will make the project looks better by investors.
Activity: 155
a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely, transparently
Nauticus Pitch Deck For Hindi Language Completed....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y2HSFQX5TLLVzPOE2nUomGakpOUmtpQe

Please Update the spreadsheet

Thanks

Thank you so much for your work! It is much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: