Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 88. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May be required by this project at this time was the support of the participants to help promote this project in order to be going according to plan and successfully. Hopefully in the future projects are getting a lot of support and can be progressively developed.
I believe this project will certainly get a lot of support, because judging from the concept offered in the project very interesting and promising.
I hope this project can compete with other projects and can be successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May be required by this project at this time was the support of the participants to help promote this project in order to be going according to plan and successfully. Hopefully in the future projects are getting a lot of support and can be progressively developed.
Yes, correct me here also support this project in order to progress and growing because I think this project has a goal that is interesting and nice to be progressively developed. The hope in the future of this project can be smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 700
a project that brings the concept of a mature and very useful anyway.
Moreover, looking at the teams that have already experienced, so I believe it will be easier to be able to make this project progressing.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Almost 200,000 registered on the site!  This is going to be big!
Activity: 168
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have a mini-bounty program available where contestants can earn up to 500 NTS! 625,000 NTS are available in the campaign.

Join the Mini-Bounty Program Here
how can we report bounty task please
You can report bounty tasks for social media through the claim forms found on the main thread of the bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-official-nauticus-bounty-campaign-3095301 (right after Rewards section of Facebook and twitter campaign)

I'm wondering what is the meaning of "as seen in", below the list of the team for this Nauticus project,
Did that means all those list are the partner for the project?
"As Seen In" means that the Nauticus project was featured on their platform or on their website. They either wrote an article about Nauticus or supported us in some way!

What are the starting 6 fiat currencies that will be tradeable?
We are starting with six: USD, EUR, JPY, HKD, AUD, and ZAR. The plan is to expand to 16 fiat currencies and 300 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 20
What are the starting 6 fiat currencies that will be tradeable?
Activity: 742
I'm wondering what is the meaning of "as seen in", below the list of the team for this Nauticus project,
Did that means all those list are the partner for the project?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
this project will create a better banking and e-commerce system,with low transaction costs and secure.hopefully this project is useful for everyone
Activity: 700
Combination between cryptocurrency and fiat in the same place.
This means we could trade both of those type of currency at the same time simultaneously, that is great.
This way it'll be easier to add fund or withdraw.
copper member
Activity: 196
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have a mini-bounty program available where contestants can earn up to 500 NTS! 625,000 NTS are available in the campaign.

how can we report bounty task please
Activity: 9
Eco-friendly mining is not something that is seen enough in the crypto community.  Nice to see a project that cares about the planet.
Activity: 72
Approved by the Australian Government?!  Will participate int he pre sale, very rare to have government cooperation.
Activity: 9
Very bullish on eco friendly projects.  Hope this gets more attention!
Activity: 39
Your ICO has been listed on thecryptoniac.com with high rating 82/100 : ( http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/nauticus/ )
Thank you
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello! How much NTS for 1 ETH?
NTS are fixed at a rate of 0.00001 BTC per NTS! There is no quoted price in ETH, it goes by the market rate.

We are just about ready to launch our mini-bounty campaign which will be offering up to 625,000 NTS throughout the next week!

Stay tuned for an announcement in the next 12 hours!
Activity: 52
Hello! How much NTS for 1 ETH?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good ico which I participated first time                              
Pages:
Jump to: