Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 20. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Neluns is something amazing. I really expect the official launch. I guess developers prepare something special for its community. The project is supposed to make a revolution on the market.
Wow. I am happy that Neluns have such loyal and inspired admirers. Why do you think it will successful? I know there are many people who don’t agree with your opinion. What do you think about it?
It is a nice question. I know there are many haters but I think they just want to defame Neluns project. I don’t see any adequate reasons to hate this project. I guess they will notice their mistakes pretty soon.
I guess it is true. Neluns project is a simple but ambitious ecosystem. Neluns team never have forgotten about their community. I hope that this haters will disappear very soon.
Activity: 84
Neluns is something amazing. I really expect the official launch. I guess developers prepare something special for its community. The project is supposed to make a revolution on the market.
Wow. I am happy that Neluns have such loyal and inspired admirers. Why do you think it will successful? I know there are many people who don’t agree with your opinion. What do you think about it?
It is a nice question. I know there are many haters but I think they just want to defame Neluns project. I don’t see any adequate reasons to hate this project. I guess they will notice their mistakes pretty soon.
Activity: 84
I am glad that those who are interested in the Neluns platform are becoming more and more every day. I think it should be so. The society needs to develop and see new opportunities to simplify its life and, no matter how it sounds, some enrichment, because, for example, holders of bank cards of Nelūns Bank have the opportunity to create deposits and receive interest for it.
I know this detail. The purpose of SEPA is similar to the goal of Neluns developers - to ensure simple and effective payments within one country and to create a single market for payment instruments.
it is an international bank account number, or rather, a special individual identifier. With it, banks can process requests from individuals, or rather, people.
that is, as I understand it, it contains all the information about the owner: account number, name of the banking organization ... what is the length of this account? As far as I know, it should be no longer than 34 characters.
different countries have different fixed lengths, this is the first. Secondly, for the SEPA countries a certain amount has not been established. For your information, SEPA is a zone of payments made in euros. Wink Wink
it is an international bank account number, or rather, a special individual identifier. With it, banks can process requests from individuals, or rather, people.
that is, as I understand it, it contains all the information about the owner: account number, name of the banking organization ... what is the length of this account? As far as I know, it should be no longer than 34 characters.
that is, we can say that Neluns acts as a so-called catalyst for the development of cryptocurrency markets ... well, these convenient and favorable conditions will help expand opportunities for those participants who already interact with the cryptocurrency market and open up new market access for a wide range of those users who are just entering this market.
absolutely right. Moreover, the emergence of NLS tokens will also help introduce several functions, such as increasing cryptocurrency assets as investment objects, increasing the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment, as well as increasing participants in the cryptocurrency market and inflow of new capital.
by the way, have you heard anything about IBAN? These are the wallets of the new generation, if I'm not mistaken. In Neluns, they allow you to make cryptocurrency exchange operations in just a few clicks. Cool
that is, we can say that Neluns acts as a so-called catalyst for the development of cryptocurrency markets ... well, these convenient and favorable conditions will help expand opportunities for those participants who already interact with the cryptocurrency market and open up new market access for a wide range of those users who are just entering this market.
absolutely right. Moreover, the emergence of NLS tokens will also help introduce several functions, such as increasing cryptocurrency assets as investment objects, increasing the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment, as well as increasing participants in the cryptocurrency market and inflow of new capital.
then I do not understand a little. Everything goes to the fact that cryptocurrencies and blockchain will linger on the market for a long time and, considering what opportunities Neluns offers, it all looks pretty good. If the developers reach their goal, then soon, I am sure, similar competitive projects will appear and the traditional system will become obsolete.
I completely agree with you. Moreover, traditional systems have a number of problems that require more than one measure to solve, since the entire region is so neglected that these problems are practically not solvable separately.
quite right. Pay attention to the fact that the introduction of cryptocurrency into this system, as I understand it, is a secondary decision, the initial goal of the developers is to expand the capabilities of existing markets, do I reason correctly?
in this case, you are wrong. Developers seek to eliminate not only existing problems, but also barriers to entry into the cryptocurrency market. This can be achieved by creating a fundamentally new project, with the participation in which in one way or another direct contact with cryptocurrency takes place.
then I do not understand a little. Everything goes to the fact that cryptocurrencies and blockchain will linger on the market for a long time and, considering what opportunities Neluns offers, it all looks pretty good. If the developers reach their goal, then soon, I am sure, similar competitive projects will appear and the traditional system will become obsolete.
I completely agree with you. Moreover, traditional systems have a number of problems that require more than one measure to solve, since the entire region is so neglected that these problems are practically not solvable separately.
quite right. Pay attention to the fact that the introduction of cryptocurrency into this system, as I understand it, is a secondary decision, the initial goal of the developers is to expand the capabilities of existing markets, do I reason correctly?
how many opportunities Neluns offers, I'm a little confused ... I can't even understand what the developers goal is: to provide a wide range of banking services or to make blockchain the main tool in this field? What can you say about this?
do not worry, Neluns really offers an extensive range of the above services. His goal is to create an innovation platform, which, as you noticed, includes a bank, an insurance company and a cryptocurrency exchange. The result of this mission should know a greater number of participants in the cryptocurrency market.
but because, as far as I know, many people are afraid of entering the market for several reasons. First, it is not wide enough use of cryptocurrency. Secondly, large losses due to lack of experience and active fraud. Thirdly, this is a trivial reluctance to explore this new market.
how many opportunities Neluns offers, I'm a little confused ... I can't even understand what the developers goal is: to provide a wide range of banking services or to make blockchain the main tool in this field? What can you say about this?
do not worry, Neluns really offers an extensive range of the above services. His goal is to create an innovation platform, which, as you noticed, includes a bank, an insurance company and a cryptocurrency exchange. The result of this mission should know a greater number of participants in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: