Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 21. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Thank you a lot for your help. It makes me believe in Neluns success. I am convinced that project is really incredible if it has such loyal community members. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Activity: 70
It looks so amazing. Neluns team really knows how to attract audience. How much dividends will be able to get any user? I want to know these details because I get more interested.
It is right decision. This project deserves to be talked about because it is really something special. 50% of the platform profits will be distributed between token holders. Everyone will get dividends each quarter in proportion to the number of tokens held comparative to the total number of tokens in circulation
Wow. This project looks very good. I hope crypto community will support it because it can be a nice way to develop the whole industry. I really like it. I need to read the white paper again.
I can send a link to you. Read it again. I am sure you will find many interesting details. It will help you to look at in another way.
https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
It looks so amazing. Neluns team really knows how to attract audience. How much dividends will be able to get any user? I want to know these details because I get more interested.
It is right decision. This project deserves to be talked about because it is really something special. 50% of the platform profits will be distributed between token holders. Everyone will get dividends each quarter in proportion to the number of tokens held comparative to the total number of tokens in circulation
Wow. This project looks very good. I hope crypto community will support it because it can be a nice way to develop the whole industry. I really like it. I need to read the white paper again.
Hey. I want to know more about the Neluns token. I want to find out more about it because I know that the ico is over. I wonder what investors will do with this token and what will happen next to the project.
I think it depends on investors’ needs. What exactly do you want to know about the token? What details do you need? This project is promising and very interesting, so there are much information to tell.
Please, tell me everything you know. I want to know what advantages will get users that have bought this token? What kind of token is it actually? Is it connected to any standards?
I guess you need a lot of information. You can actually read the white paper but I want to save your time. This token is created in accordance with erc20. It is a security token. Token users will get dividends.
Hey. I want to know more about the Neluns token. I want to find out more about it because I know that the ico is over. I wonder what investors will do with this token and what will happen next to the project.
I think it depends on investors’ needs. What exactly do you want to know about the token? What details do you need? This project is promising and very interesting, so there are much information to tell.
Please, tell me everything you know. I want to know what advantages will get users that have bought this token? What kind of token is it actually? Is it connected to any standards?
I don’t know about it or I don’t remember. I have read a lot of information about the project. Perhaps, I need to reread it. Well, it is possible but I still need more facts and arguments to be very sure about it.
I understand. Current conditions are pretty tuff. They raised $136 millions. I think it is more than enough. How do you feel about it? Is it a beg fact or you still need something more to be confident about this project?
OMG. Are you serious? It looks increadible. I can’t believe that these guys really reached the top. I hope they soon launch their project and we will be able to join and enjoy it. I need to change my mind about it.
I don’t know about it or I don’t remember. I have read a lot of information about the project. Perhaps, I need to reread it. Well, it is possible but I still need more facts and arguments to be very sure about it.
I understand. Current conditions are pretty tuff. They raised $136 millions. I think it is more than enough. How do you feel about it? Is it a beg fact or you still need something more to be confident about this project?
Wow. It is so interesting. I like what you are saying. The only thing I am worried about is the opinion of the public. How many people that aren’t connected to the crypto industry will use Neluns services? 
Yes, I think a lot of people will pay attention on this project. Neluns don’t forget about earned experience and mistakes of the financial industry. Neluns team wants to bring something new but leave the best old features. It will obviously attract more people.

Now I see. I think it is the best way to speed up the adaptation of cryptocurrencies. People will be able to feel the difference between fiat and crypto currencies. This platform could change people’s attitude. It is fantastic.
Maybe you will become an admirer of this project too. How do you think about it? You can deny obvious successes of this project. Do you know how much funds they have raised? I guess it will be a surprise.
Wow. It is so interesting. I like what you are saying. The only thing I am worried about is the opinion of the public. How many people that aren’t connected to the crypto industry will use Neluns services? 
Yes, I think a lot of people will pay attention on this project. Neluns don’t forget about earned experience and mistakes of the financial industry. Neluns team wants to bring something new but leave the best old features. It will obviously attract more people.

Now I see. I think it is the best way to speed up the adaptation of cryptocurrencies. People will be able to feel the difference between fiat and crypto currencies. This platform could change people’s attitude. It is fantastic.
There are so many admirers of Neluns project. I like this idea but I don’t know why they are so excited. This project looks very good, but where are guaranties that it will work?
What kind of guaranties do you need? The current situation on the market is too unstable and no one can say what happens next. This project can change everything anв that’s the main point.
Well, it is nice that you understand what’s going on on the market, but I just want to know about the project. What is so special about the project? What you like the most about it?
Ok. Now I understand what you mean. Actually, I like that this project wants to transcend borders and replace traditional sources of assets. This strategy makes cryptocurrencies more accessible for simple users.
There are so many admirers of Neluns project. I like this idea but I don’t know why they are so excited. This project looks very good, but where are guaranties that it will work?
What kind of guaranties do you need? The current situation on the market is too unstable and no one can say what happens next. This project can change everything anв that’s the main point.
Well, it is nice that you understand what’s going on on the market, but I just want to know about the project. What is so special about the project? What you like the most about it?
Pages:
Jump to: