Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 16. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
at the moment I do not have the opportunity to look at the white paper, so it would be nice if you told me about what each level implies, or rather, the third, which distinguish the Gold and Platinum cards.
I will be happy to advise you, especially since I myself recently saw these levels. The third level involves authentication of the identity and mobile phone number. I think that this can be done and I trust the developers in this regard.
well, it looks interesting. By the way, the Silver card is also in good condition. I am still somewhat afraid of the third level, so the level of verification through social networks and a mobile phone number is enough for me.
I agree. I am quite sure that each of the cards provides good conditions. The matter concerns not only the cards, but all the other services. Neluns is a large ecosystem that combines the organizations that will make the functioning of the banking system more dynamic and faster.
at the moment I do not have the opportunity to look at the white paper, so it would be nice if you told me about what each level implies, or rather, the third, which distinguish the Gold and Platinum cards.
I will be happy to advise you, especially since I myself recently saw these levels. The third level involves authentication of the identity and mobile phone number. I think that this can be done and I trust the developers in this regard.
well, it looks interesting. By the way, the Silver card is also in good condition. I am still somewhat afraid of the third level, so the level of verification through social networks and a mobile phone number is enough for me.
I really liked the system of issuing bank cards. Each of them has a different level of opportunity provided to customers. At the same time, each client must pass several levels of verification before authorization.
of course, the best conditions are provided for private and corporate clients, they are issued a gold and platinum card. I like that they have no restrictions on the amount of trade. At the same time, users get access to absolutely all banking services.
yes, I would also like to clarify that the card data is provided only to those users who have passed all 3 levels of verification. By the way, you can familiarize yourself with each of the levels in white paper.
I really liked the system of issuing bank cards. Each of them has a different level of opportunity provided to customers. At the same time, each client must pass several levels of verification before authorization.
of course, the best conditions are provided for private and corporate clients, they are issued a gold and platinum card. I like that they have no restrictions on the amount of trade. At the same time, users get access to absolutely all banking services.
Neluns Bank offers an interesting system of interaction with customers. Only I have a few questions about authorization. I hope that there are people who are not indifferent to the banking industry who can help me.
yes, of course. It seems to me that the banking system is in dire need of changes that will help blockchains to be responsible for everything, while people will manage these processes on their own.
Neluns Bank offers an interesting system of interaction with customers. Only I have a few questions about authorization. I hope that there are people who are not indifferent to the banking industry who can help me.
Activity: 84
I hope so too. I like this project and want to see it on the top. I have some doubts still. Maybe one day I will change my mind but till then I will stay tuned. I don’t want to miss anything important.
Well, it is a nice decision but I am sure you will appreciate more this project. Just give them more time and they will show everything they can. It is only a matter of time.
I hope so too. I like this project and want to see it on the top. I have some doubts still. Maybe one day I will change my mind but till then I will stay tuned. I don’t want to miss anything important.
Wow. It looks nice and I think there is some sense in your words. Why are you so sure about it? I think there are always many risks. Besides, I am worried about the current situation.
What situation do you mean? I am sure about Neluns because it is the most needed project. People want to have all possible service to manage their crypto assets and fiat assets. Neluns give it to everyone.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. I mean that they haven’t updated any current information for a long time. I guess it is need to be fixed somehow. In addition, there are some issues with haters.
Oh, now I understand. Well, it is true. There are some issues but I think it is a provocation. Neluns team will be a better team and won’t care too much about haters. I am sure soon they will give us a lot of information.
Wow. It looks nice and I think there is some sense in your words. Why are you so sure about it? I think there are always many risks. Besides, I am worried about the current situation.
What situation do you mean? I am sure about Neluns because it is the most needed project. People want to have all possible service to manage their crypto assets and fiat assets. Neluns give it to everyone.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. I mean that they haven’t updated any current information for a long time. I guess it is need to be fixed somehow. In addition, there are some issues with haters.
It is nice to notice that there are a lot of Neluns admirers here. These people support a lot Neluns. I think support is 1/3 of the project success. Project needs to be inspiring and financially attractive. Neluns have it.
You are absolutely right about Neluns. I am one of those admirers because I believe a lot in this project. Nelusn is a perfect ecosystem will have a serious protection and many possibilities.
Wow. You are absolutely impressed. I hope this project will be able to fulfill all of your requires. Neluns has a great potential but I am not sure about its future. Do you think it will be successful?
Of course,  I am sure about it. It is a silly question. Neluns isn’t a simple crypto project that will be forgotten very soon. It is a pioneer in the financial industry that wants to unite crypto and fiat.
It is nice to notice that there are a lot of Neluns admirers here. These people support a lot Neluns. I think support is 1/3 of the project success. Project needs to be inspiring and financially attractive. Neluns have it.
You are absolutely right about Neluns. I am one of those admirers because I believe a lot in this project. Nelusn is a perfect ecosystem will have a serious protection and many possibilities.
Wow. You are absolutely impressed. I hope this project will be able to fulfill all of your requires. Neluns has a great potential but I am not sure about its future. Do you think it will be successful?
Activity: 112
It is supposed to be amazing. As far as I know, nelusn eases international transactions and it can become a perfect way for money transactions. People will be able to do a fast safe cheap multicurrency transaction anywhere they want.
I guess it is a perfect idea. I want to use this service because I had some serious issues with transactions. I want Neluns to help me in this problem. This financial ecosystem will resolve a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: