Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 23. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
surely, you can. You can even instantly make a deposit to any cryptocurrency through the mobile application. I would say that the Neluns app is the most multi-functional application I've ever seen. Cool
Activity: 70
if I remember correctly, is this a platform on which authorized users can receive and provide loans to other users? I hope that there will be no fraud, which is now very common.
yes, you are absolutely right. Regarding fraud, I will explain to you that those applications that have not passed the selection system will be rejected. P2P lending platform will help users quickly deposit and withdraw interest in a short time. Users will be able to insure the risk of P2P non-repayable loans through the insurance company Neluns directly in the mobile application.
it looks quite intriguing. If the application has such wide opportunities, then maybe I can get a loan in cryptocurrency or Fiat from Neluns Bank directly to my bank card through it? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
if I remember correctly, is this a platform on which authorized users can receive and provide loans to other users? I hope that there will be no fraud, which is now very common.
yes, you are absolutely right. Regarding fraud, I will explain to you that those applications that have not passed the selection system will be rejected. P2P lending platform will help users quickly deposit and withdraw interest in a short time. Users will be able to insure the risk of P2P non-repayable loans through the insurance company Neluns directly in the mobile application.
By the way, what can you say about the Neluns banking products and services? I’m sure it will be very favorable terms, as developers use their own algorithms based on advanced technologies, such as Big Data and AI, to select applications and check the reliability of borrowers.
of course, all credit products will be provided to customers in a short time and on favorable terms. Regarding the use of new algorithms, you are also right. Also on the basis of Neluns Bank there will be a P2P peer-to-peer lending platform.
By the way, what can you say about the Neluns banking products and services? I’m sure it will be very favorable terms, as developers use their own algorithms based on advanced technologies, such as Big Data and AI, to select applications and check the reliability of borrowers.
I am waiting for the release of the POS payment terminals, which will be installed in the outlets of bank customers. This is a truly useful feature, as a result, Neluns will combine the functions of the issuer and acquirer in the future.
I would like to note that the funds of users who pay for cryptocurrency are converted into fiat based on the current market rates of the Neluns exchange. In principle, this is expected.
did you expect that contactless payment systems and modern innovative technologies are used to simplify the cards issued by junk Neluns? I will add that payment systems are MasterCard Contactless, Visa paywave, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and innovative technologies are compatible with EMV (Europay + Mastercard + Visa) in accordance with ISO / IEC 14443.
you have good knowledge in the field of innovative technologies. I only know the general characteristics and explanations, for example, that Neluns Bank users will be able to place fiats at any ATM anywhere in the world in their bank accounts.
I would like to note that the funds of users who pay for cryptocurrency are converted into fiat based on the current market rates of the Neluns exchange. In principle, this is expected.
did you expect that contactless payment systems and modern innovative technologies are used to simplify the cards issued by junk Neluns? I will add that payment systems are MasterCard Contactless, Visa paywave, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and innovative technologies are compatible with EMV (Europay + Mastercard + Visa) in accordance with ISO / IEC 14443.
as far as I know, Neluns Bank, after receiving the license, will be connected to SWIFT and will be connected to almost all payment systems (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.).
your information is correct. By the way, as the issuing bank, Neluns Bank will issue bank cards to customers, authorize payments, and issue cash through ATMs around the world.
in addition, it is security in case of loss of the card by blocking accounts. Moreover, holders of Neluns bank cards will be able to pay for purchases not only in fiat, but also in cryptocurrency! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
as far as I know, Neluns Bank, after receiving the license, will be connected to SWIFT and will be connected to almost all payment systems (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.).
your information is correct. By the way, as the issuing bank, Neluns Bank will issue bank cards to customers, authorize payments, and issue cash through ATMs around the world.
at the end, it can be concluded that Neluns appeared at the dawn of the restrictions of participants of the cryptocurrency market in their operations, offering a single, innovative solution: the creation of a licensed bank, a cryptocurrency exchange, and the insurance company Neluns.
As I recall, Neluns Bank will be registered in England. The reason for this decision was the very encouragement of fintech projects and blockchain-startups in England.
yes, I know about it. Negotiations are underway on this issue. Normative documents and licenses will also be obtained.
by the way, in the same England, the Fintech accelerator was created. This is a platform for sharing ideas and developments, as well as discussing innovations in the market and new technologies. This is another confirmation that England is really on the side of new technologies.
As I recall, Neluns Bank will be registered in England. The reason for this decision was the very encouragement of fintech projects and blockchain-startups in England.
yes, I know about it. Negotiations are underway on this issue. Normative documents and licenses will also be obtained.
friends, if everyone, like us here, could pay for goods and services using cryptocurrency, this would greatly increase the interest in them. Agree that in this way it would be possible to create Neluns before.
let me add that another reason for the increase in participants in the cryptocurrency market would be the opportunity to exchange fiat money for a crypt and vice versa. By the way, payment for goods and services applies to both individuals and companies.
notice that the so-called prerequisites for creating Neluns are quite enough. First, this is the development of online banking. Plus, many of the countries where this happens most actively even open incubators to support fintech projects.
friends, if everyone, like us here, could pay for goods and services using cryptocurrency, this would greatly increase the interest in them. Agree that in this way it would be possible to create Neluns before.
let me add that another reason for the increase in participants in the cryptocurrency market would be the opportunity to exchange fiat money for a crypt and vice versa. By the way, payment for goods and services applies to both individuals and companies.
Pages:
Jump to: