Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 52. (Read 159802 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
well, i'm sure the developers know what to do. By the way, one acquaintance told me before the start of the ICO that those eminent exchanges - Binance, Yobit, HITbtc, Bittrix and others.
by the way, if you do not know anything about the price of tokens, then by 2021 it will be 1200 dollars. I believe that this price is not cheap.
I am sure these acquisitions will be worth it. besides, there are additional benefits for holders of tokens, as mentioned above. this is an additional profit of 50%, as well as bonuses and discounts when using the platform.
brand new
Activity: 0
I would like to clarify the point regarding the internal NLS tokens. I heard that they have significant advantages. Is this true or am I wrong? Cool Cool
no, you are not mistaken. This is a security token, as the developers call it. possessing this token, holders will receive benefits such as 50% of profits, additional bonuses and discounts when using the platform, and many others.
judging by the information on the main page of the thread, the price of this token will reach $ 1,200 by 2022. What is the reason for such a rapid and impressive growth? is it only utility or something else?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
SCHEDULE OF DIVIDEND PAYMENTS ON 2019–2022

The Neluns Team is glad to introduce to you the schedule of dividend payments!

The benefits will be paid based on this plan. Congratulations, tokenholders and thank you for your support! You’ve made a right choice and we’ll not fail you!

Let’s become rich together!
https://neluns.io

By the way, about the companies that control the activities of NeLuns. these are, for example, the SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) and the CFTC (US Commodity Futures Trading Commission). and the list does not end there. I think that the rating and significance of these organizations does not require confirmation.
I agree. Undoubtedly, this gives importance to the project as well. By the way, as for the NLS internal tokens, what can you say about them?
I want to note that thanks to the modeling of the economic business process, it was possible to predict the price of these tokens in the short, medium and long term. in my memory, this is the first platform that managed to do this.
that is, you want to say that I can see the confirmation in the form of a graph, proving how much the price of NLS tokens will change in the course of time?
it's exactly. and given the usefulness of the platform, tokens will quickly go to the exchange. the developers promise listing on several famous exchanges, and this means that their price will increase!
Yes of course
By the way, about the companies that control the activities of NeLuns. these are, for example, the SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) and the CFTC (US Commodity Futures Trading Commission). and the list does not end there. I think that the rating and significance of these organizations does not require confirmation.
I agree. Undoubtedly, this gives importance to the project as well. By the way, as for the NLS internal tokens, what can you say about them?
I want to note that thanks to the modeling of the economic business process, it was possible to predict the price of these tokens in the short, medium and long term. in my memory, this is the first platform that managed to do this.
that is, you want to say that I can see the confirmation in the form of a graph, proving how much the price of NLS tokens will change in the course of time?
brand new
I would like to clarify the point regarding the internal NLS tokens. I heard that they have significant advantages. Is this true or am I wrong? Cool Cool
Activity: 242
whatever the goal would be pursued by the developers, the main thing - the result. and in this case, the result will be such that this project will help create new conditions for the cryptocurrency market. I believe that this is necessary because the technologies relating to the banking and financial system have recently stood in place ...
it is quite right. I would also like to add that the result will be not only the development of the cryptocurrency market, but also the influx of new participants and new capital, which will also affect the quality of the services provided.
brand new
Do not forget about the principle of "bank guarantee": this is a fundamentally new and high-quality exchange of cryptocurrencies. it combines the use of innovative technologies, which is no less modern than the conditions of multicurrency.
whatever the goal would be pursued by the developers, the main thing - the result. and in this case, the result will be such that this project will help create new conditions for the cryptocurrency market. I believe that this is necessary because the technologies relating to the banking and financial system have recently stood in place ...
guys, however, the creation of this ecosystem can change the entire financial system in a jiffy! and all thanks to the blockchain! What do you think?
I hold the same opinion. and note that Neluns combines several organizations, so to speak: it is a cryptocurrency exchange, a bank with an official license, and an insurance company.
I am sure, all these organizations will protect the financial and banking system, firstly, from many cases of fraud, illegal transactions and operations, and secondly, it will automate some processes that will shorten the time of implementation of certain services.
brand new
in principle, active market participants face the same obstacles. Only technical problems, problems in work with the exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat and vice versa are added, as well as large losses due to hacking of stock exchanges and others.
I can not disagree with you. I am sure that the financial ecosystem Neluns will overcome these barriers and will set in motion the development of a cryptocurrency market and will contribute to attracting new participants.
guys, however, the creation of this ecosystem can change the entire financial system in a jiffy! and all thanks to the blockchain! What do you think?
I hold the same opinion. and note that Neluns combines several organizations, so to speak: it is a cryptocurrency exchange, a bank with an official license, and an insurance company.
brand new
it seems to me that despite such a bold decision to fix such a difficult problem in important areas, many people will still refuse to enter the market. What do you think?
I do not see the connection, to be honest. People on the contrary should be inspired by the fact that new opportunities in the banking and financial sphere will open for them. Is it possible that they are afraid of cryptocurrency and the impact that they can have on society?
I do not exclude the possibility that people are afraid of entering the market for a number of reasons: minimal use of cryptocurrencies in everyday life, lack of regulations and rules, as well as possible non-use of concepts within business models. All this imposes a barrier.
The Neluns core team checked all negative comments and noticed that most of them are from Russian speaking users. Everything about these comments are fictions, theories and lie.
It was prohibited to participate in Neluns ICO for countries which are sanctioned by the USA and Russia is among them.
The Neluns team isn’t surprised that most of negative comments about the Neluns project are from Russian haters because they weren’t allowed to buy NLS tokens. https://neluns.io/static/ver165/agreements/terms_and_conditions.pdf
Most of all, our IT experts fended off ddos cyber attacks on our servers. Those cyber attacks were made from Russian IP-addresses.
The Neluns team noticed some negative activity of bounty hunters who aren’t satisfied with their bounty campaign. The Neluns team denied to give any comments about this haters.
Neluns is the American Company and it contradicts to their policy. But they will definitely take into account all negative comments from bounty hunters when distribution begins and the haters won’t get NLS tokens because their actions brake the rules of Neluns bounty campaign.
Before you show off hate and write negative comments about the Neluns project turn on your brain and think about the consequences.
Activity: 12
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.

And how will the cryptosphere react to such a project? Will it be a positive factor for her or vice versa?
brand new
it seems to me that despite such a bold decision to fix such a difficult problem in important areas, many people will still refuse to enter the market. What do you think?
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

13,501,020 NLS for a bounty campaign

I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

I hope that soon the users will be able to start using all the services of the project, because this is one of the most intriguing projects at the moment!

I am sure that a large number of users will begin to take part in the project in the near future, because the project is moving forward very actively!

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/neluns

Pages:
Jump to: