Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 50. (Read 159802 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
for this, it is Neluns who is most suitable for you. if you have not noticed, then each of the areas in our time requires large adjustments. development is slow, and technology is moving much faster. within Neluns, when using the blockchain, everything happens much faster, more productive and more mobile.
Activity: 98
Nelūns is an excellent platform that will allow to move forward the development of technologies in the banking and financial system. By the way, combining several components, the effectiveness in achieving results will be the highest.
I prefer the NLS token, which gives some advantages to its owners. I would like to buy it, especially since it is guaranteed to be listed on the stock exchange and will grow in value. and, of course, the developers got to the point with the creation of the project in this particular area.
are you sure that this token will be listed on the exchange? After all, this is accompanied by many factors, and even famous startups in the field of cryptocurrency can not always boast of this event.
Activity: 42
Hello, guys. Has anybody heard about some interesting news? I haven’t been around for a while so I want to know all details. Has NLS been listed on some exchange or platforms yet?
Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of news. NLS hasn’t been listed yet, but the team will announce it as soon as it is possible. By the way, the demo-version of the neluns website is available for public.
Activity: 25
I would like to note the unconditional advantages that speak in favor of this project. this is mainly the protection of investments from price changes in the market and the additional profit for owners of tokens in the form of 50% quarterly. I think these are conditions for attracting participants.
pay attention to the creation of a bank with an official license. This will be a huge plus in the form of investor confidence. agree, because no one wants to be deceived.
that's right, but in addition, quite serious companies are involved on this platform, which will track the correctness of developer actions and confirm something documented. I think that such projects can definitely be trusted.
if it doesn’t make it difficult for you, select at least the main ones from these companies, since I, for example, are still new to this site and are looking for a really cool platform that can change people's lives.
Activity: 70
Nelūns is an excellent platform that will allow to move forward the development of technologies in the banking and financial system. By the way, combining several components, the effectiveness in achieving results will be the highest.
I prefer the NLS token, which gives some advantages to its owners. I would like to buy it, especially since it is guaranteed to be listed on the stock exchange and will grow in value. and, of course, the developers got to the point with the creation of the project in this particular area.
Activity: 9
Hello, guys. Has anybody heard about some interesting news? I haven’t been around for a while so I want to know all details. Has NLS been listed on some exchange or platforms yet?
I would like to note the unconditional advantages that speak in favor of this project. this is mainly the protection of investments from price changes in the market and the additional profit for owners of tokens in the form of 50% quarterly. I think these are conditions for attracting participants.
pay attention to the creation of a bank with an official license. This will be a huge plus in the form of investor confidence. agree, because no one wants to be deceived.
that's right, but in addition, quite serious companies are involved on this platform, which will track the correctness of developer actions and confirm something documented. I think that such projects can definitely be trusted.
I guess Neluns is a project that opens new horizons. I have never seen that any cryptoproject offers such benefits as Neluns offers. This ecosystem could change approach to cryptocurrencies.
Well, it sounds nice but I can’t be 100% sure about Neluns and particularly in its token. I’m really worried about the current market situation. I think other crypto enthusiasts also need to be more attentive.
It is a good advice but I think Neluns is one of those projects that have great future. It combines features and services of a traditional bank and new innovational technologies. I guess it will be a reason of its success.
In my opinion, this is why people noticed this project. Neluns devs are loiking-forward people but no one can predict the future. I think only time can tell what will happen with this interesting project.
You are right but I believe in Neluns and its team. These people are professionals with great experience in finance industry and technological knowledge. I guess cryptocurrncies and fiat are meant to be together and Neluns will help them.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good day to all members, how do you think will neluns change the existing rules of the market?
I do not thinks that it is not such a big deal for the team, all the actions them have performed durting the fund-raising campaign were to the point!
How the team of developers want to create all necessary conditions for constant growing? There are a lot of projects with the same idea
Activity: 25
I guess Neluns is a project that opens new horizons. I have never seen that any cryptoproject offers such benefits as Neluns offers. This ecosystem could change approach to cryptocurrencies.
Well, it sounds nice but I can’t be 100% sure about Neluns and particularly in its token. I’m really worried about the current market situation. I think other crypto enthusiasts also need to be more attentive.
It is a good advice but I think Neluns is one of those projects that have great future. It combines features and services of a traditional bank and new innovational technologies. I guess it will be a reason of its success.
In my opinion, this is why people noticed this project. Neluns devs are loiking-forward people but no one can predict the future. I think only time can tell what will happen with this interesting project.
initially, all transactions go through the principle of a bank guarantee. Protection against cyber attacks, of course, provided. Moreover, even the algorithm of operation during peak loads on the network was compiled.
I am in pleasant surprise that the developers create all the conditions for the participants. Now I wonder how trading on the exchange will be carried out? Will this happen on the Neluns platform?
Activity: 2
interesting project
brand new
Activity: 0
Good day to all members, how do you think will neluns change the existing rules of the market?
I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is just behind such a system as Neluns, because it is here that all the additional infrastructure necessary for the effective functioning of financial systems is presented.
since we discussed all the details about the entire ecosystem as a whole, I think it is time to get a few tokens. I hope you support me;)
Pages:
Jump to: