Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 49. (Read 159802 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
By the way, about the companies that control the activities of NeLuns. these are, for example, the SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) and the CFTC (US Commodity Futures Trading Commission). and the list does not end there. I think that the rating and significance of these organizations does not require confirmation.
I agree. Undoubtedly, this gives importance to the project as well. By the way, as for the NLS internal tokens, what can you say about them?
I want to note that thanks to the modeling of the economic business process, it was possible to predict the price of these tokens in the short, medium and long term. in my memory, this is the first platform that managed to do this.
that is, you want to say that I can see the confirmation in the form of a graph, proving how much the price of NLS tokens will change in the course of time?
it's exactly. and given the usefulness of the platform, tokens will quickly go to the exchange. the developers promise listing on several famous exchanges, and this means that their price will increase!
Activity: 98
it should be noted that the banking system will work more efficiently when introducing all algorithms for solving existing problems. The same applies to the financial system. I think that it was for this reason that the Neluns ecosystem was created, combining 3 components at once for a more perfect result.
brand new
Activity: 0
Neluns is the project that proved that the interest of users in cryptocurrencies did not fall at all. Although now many ICO projects are not as active as a year ago, anyway, this area is interesting for users and they are ready to invest in good projects.

And where does the scope of ICO projects? How this relates to the project Neluns I do not really understand. I just see this topic is quite active and many users express their thoughts about this project.
Well, if you read the essence of the Neluns project, you should understand why I am saying this. Neluns is a single financial system combining cryptocurrency and Fiat.
Well, I understand it, let's say. But why are you talking about the great interest of users in this project? Why did you draw such conclusions?

Because the crowdsale of this project ended so successfully that the command was able to collect more than 130 million dollars. This is a resounding success for the project.
Activity: 201
Merit: 12
@milonite I do not know who you want to cheat with that binance link... https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000596251-Binance-Info-Beta-Launch... Binance is pleased to announce the beta launch of the Binance Info Platform (info.binance.com).

Binance Info will provide users with coin/token information, including basic info, up-to-date news, real-time price movements, social media and community info. Content can be uploaded by users, for a fee, payable only in BNB. During the beta period, this fee will be waived to help build up the initial database.

We welcome any feedback and suggestions you may have to help improve the Binance Info Platform.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/02/05
Activity: 70
besides all of the above, I would like to note the characteristics of the token. Firstly, it was created on the Ethereum platform and is supported by the ERC20 standard. Secondly, its price does not “bite” at all, as I expected. It seems to me that the price of $ 1 for such a useful token is just perfect.
good day! The concept of creating such a startup will be very useful for the development of a cryptocurrency market as a whole, as well as for society. Nowadays, technologies are moving extremely slowly, so the influx of new ideas would be very useful.
I believe that the developers have chosen the very right direction. I believe that they analyzed both financial and banking activities and, noting the existing problems, implemented the best solutions in the Nelūns ecosystem.
it is not only a matter of convenience, but a matter of the fact that the investor will not be in a state of uncertainty as to what is happening with his tokens, and what price they will have tomorrow.
good day! The concept of creating such a startup will be very useful for the development of a cryptocurrency market as a whole, as well as for society. Nowadays, technologies are moving extremely slowly, so the influx of new ideas would be very useful.
brand new
Neluns is the project that proved that the interest of users in cryptocurrencies did not fall at all. Although now many ICO projects are not as active as a year ago, anyway, this area is interesting for users and they are ready to invest in good projects.

And where does the scope of ICO projects? How this relates to the project Neluns I do not really understand. I just see this topic is quite active and many users express their thoughts about this project.
Well, if you read the essence of the Neluns project, you should understand why I am saying this. Neluns is a single financial system combining cryptocurrency and Fiat.
Activity: 25
By the way, about the companies that control the activities of NeLuns. these are, for example, the SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) and the CFTC (US Commodity Futures Trading Commission). and the list does not end there. I think that the rating and significance of these organizations does not require confirmation.
I agree. Undoubtedly, this gives importance to the project as well. By the way, as for the NLS internal tokens, what can you say about them?
first, the list of exchanges is already provided on the platform website. Secondly, the growth of tokens is explained from the point of view of economic and business process modeling processes. And in general, there is no doubt about this, because the project is a good investment attractiveness.
I know about modeling processes, I thought you had some point of view or your own view on such things. By the way, do you know that the growth rate was predicted for all types of investment? I was extremely surprised, to be honest.
do you mean short-term, medium-term and long-term investment? If so, then I saw this information, and also got acquainted with the schedule, which clearly reflects the results of the forecast. I think it is very convenient for the investor.
Activity: 9
Hello, guys. Has anybody heard about some interesting news? I haven’t been around for a while so I want to know all details. Has NLS been listed on some exchange or platforms yet?
Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of news. NLS hasn’t been listed yet, but the team will announce it as soon as it is possible. By the way, the demo-version of the neluns website is available for public.
Woooow. This is a great news. I want to see it and test it. Can you send me the link for the demo? I would be really thankful for your help. I can’t find it by myself.
There is no problem with it. Here it comes.
nelunsbank.com
I’m sure that you will enjoy Neluns team knows how to impress public.

You are absolutely right. The GUI is simple and understandable for any user. There are many interesting articles. The website architecture is really well thought. I hope this bank will be needed on the current marketplace. 
Activity: 242
first, the list of exchanges is already provided on the platform website. Secondly, the growth of tokens is explained from the point of view of economic and business process modeling processes. And in general, there is no doubt about this, because the project is a good investment attractiveness.
I know about modeling processes, I thought you had some point of view or your own view on such things. By the way, do you know that the growth rate was predicted for all types of investment? I was extremely surprised, to be honest.
Activity: 42
Hello, guys. Has anybody heard about some interesting news? I haven’t been around for a while so I want to know all details. Has NLS been listed on some exchange or platforms yet?
Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of news. NLS hasn’t been listed yet, but the team will announce it as soon as it is possible. By the way, the demo-version of the neluns website is available for public.
Woooow. This is a great news. I want to see it and test it. Can you send me the link for the demo? I would be really thankful for your help. I can’t find it by myself.
There is no problem with it. Here it comes.
nelunsbank.com
I’m sure that you will enjoy Neluns team knows how to impress public.
brand new
Activity: 25
for this, it is Neluns who is most suitable for you. if you have not noticed, then each of the areas in our time requires large adjustments. development is slow, and technology is moving much faster. within Neluns, when using the blockchain, everything happens much faster, more productive and more mobile.
I know everything about the blockchain. Besides the fact that it adds transparency and security to each process of the platform, it also contributes to the faster operation of the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Activity: 9
brand new
Good day to all members, how do you think will neluns change the existing rules of the market?
I do not thinks that it is not such a big deal for the team, all the actions them have performed durting the fund-raising campaign were to the point!
How the team of developers want to create all necessary conditions for constant growing? There are a lot of projects with the same idea
Neluns is not just a standard wallet, the platform is considered as a whole bank with its own security system, sounds quite different from others, do not you think so?
this wallet will find its users through big marketing spends, but if it has no prominent features that make this project different from other wallets everything will come to an end very fast, don’t you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: