Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 48. (Read 159802 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know

I have not heard of this news, but if this is so, then I am happy for the development team. She did a great job of achieving this result. I will continue to follow the project!

As far as I know, the results of the project are as follows: collected $ 136 million hard kepa. This is an excellent result in my opinion, but I think that this is not the final result and the main achievements are ahead

We will actively follow the project, in the future it will have even more excellent results that the public will like. I will follow the project and wish him good luck!
Activity: 98
I have now become familiar with some aspects of the legal tiles described in white paper. Please note that the activities of Neluns will also comply with the requirements of KYC / AML, as well as counteract the financing of terrorism. I believe that the security of Neluns is top notch.
Activity: 26
Team and the community claim that neluns is somehow subdivided in three linked to each other directions. What could cause such a subdivision?
Did not catch the sense of you question, may be you have meant the directions of neluns that are described in the whitepaper? Exchange, Bank, insurance?
May be I really did not catch it. Would be very glad to hear an explanation of this idea to become more familiar with the project and its idea? Tell me more
There are three main directions:
neluns bank, exchange and issurance. And every direction has its own function. You can find information about that on the web-site - https://neluns.io

I hope that information the web-site provides will be useful for me, but still I want to discuss some things in private talk, telegram or somewhere else, as you wish.
Unfortunately, the quality of my internet leaves much to be desired, thus, hardly our talk can be constructive, but I can answer there
Activity: 70
it is a great list. Everything happens more than officially. I would also like to note that in addition to this, Neluns will receive an EMI (Electronic Money Institution) license, which will allow to conduct operations with electronic money, as well as issue them.
brand new
Team and the community claim that neluns is somehow subdivided in three linked to each other directions. What could cause such a subdivision?
Did not catch the sense of you question, may be you have meant the directions of neluns that are described in the whitepaper? Exchange, Bank, insurance?
May be I really did not catch it. Would be very glad to hear an explanation of this idea to become more familiar with the project and its idea? Tell me more
There are three main directions:
neluns bank, exchange and issurance. And every direction has its own function. You can find information about that on the web-site - https://neluns.io

I hope that information the web-site provides will be useful for me, but still I want to discuss some things in private talk, telegram or somewhere else, as you wish.
brand new
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know

I have not heard of this news, but if this is so, then I am happy for the development team. She did a great job of achieving this result. I will continue to follow the project!
Activity: 242
well, i'm sure the developers know what to do. By the way, one acquaintance told me before the start of the ICO that those eminent exchanges - Binance, Yobit, HITbtc, Bittrix and others.
by the way, if you do not know anything about the price of tokens, then by 2021 it will be 1200 dollars. I believe that this price is not cheap.
I am sure these acquisitions will be worth it. besides, there are additional benefits for holders of tokens, as mentioned above. this is an additional profit of 50%, as well as bonuses and discounts when using the platform.
in summary, it should be said that the Nelūns ecosystem is truly innovative, which will raise the quality of not only the cryptocurrency market, but also the entire financial and banking system as a whole!
In the light of the foregoing, I am pleased that the project team is building the Neluns ecosystem in accordance with all applicable legal and regulatory standards. Indeed, only in accordance with the letter of the law and compliance with all regulatory requirements will be ensured system stability and a high level of security.
these are golden words. By the way, regarding the legal policy, it seems to me, the question still remains open, since we have not discussed what specific requirements and recommendations the Nelūns ecosystem will meet. And will this apply to all components of the ecosystem, or only to the Nelūns Bank?
I believe that to all, because the bank is an integral part of the ecosystem as a whole. And regarding the requirements and recommendations, I know that these will be many serious legal organizations whose activities are not subject to criticism and distrust. For example, these are the Bank of England (the central bank of the United Kingdom), the FSA (Financial Services Authority), as well as various US securities and futures commissions.
In the light of the foregoing, I am pleased that the project team is building the Neluns ecosystem in accordance with all applicable legal and regulatory standards. Indeed, only in accordance with the letter of the law and compliance with all regulatory requirements will be ensured system stability and a high level of security.
these are golden words. By the way, regarding the legal policy, it seems to me, the question still remains open, since we have not discussed what specific requirements and recommendations the Nelūns ecosystem will meet. And will this apply to all components of the ecosystem, or only to the Nelūns Bank?
brand new
Activity: 242
well, i'm sure the developers know what to do. By the way, one acquaintance told me before the start of the ICO that those eminent exchanges - Binance, Yobit, HITbtc, Bittrix and others.
by the way, if you do not know anything about the price of tokens, then by 2021 it will be 1200 dollars. I believe that this price is not cheap.
brand new
I see that the crowdsale period is over. Well, when is it worth waiting for the start of the project? I mean when the project of non-lungs fully starts to work in accordance with the functionality that is stated in white paper.

Well, I think it should take some time for this, as it is still worth waiting for the bounty campaign to curtail and all the tokens are distributed, usually it takes a lot of time.
I understand that all this takes time and the project will start in stages, but still I would just like to know the approximate dates.
I would note that the goal of the project will entail not only the development of a cryptocurrency market, but also the attraction of new participants, as well as new capital. In any case, the result will be justified.
I agree with you. But as far as legal aspects are concerned, I find it difficult to explain anything, since I would like to know why Neluns Bank will be registered in England, and the exchange and the insurance company in the USA?
everything is simple here. You see, England actively supports fintech startups, as well as innovative initiatives. In addition, the main features of the economy of England are a stable monetary policy, the stability of the national currency and the reliability of the financial system.
brand new
Activity: 25
I would note that the goal of the project will entail not only the development of a cryptocurrency market, but also the attraction of new participants, as well as new capital. In any case, the result will be justified.
I agree with you. But as far as legal aspects are concerned, I find it difficult to explain anything, since I would like to know why Neluns Bank will be registered in England, and the exchange and the insurance company in the USA?
brand new
I see that the crowdsale period is over. Well, when is it worth waiting for the start of the project? I mean when the project of non-lungs fully starts to work in accordance with the functionality that is stated in white paper.
explain to me, please, how does Neluns Bank work, what services in it will be available to me? And, importantly, when he can get a license? I would like, frankly, to use its services when it is already fully licensed.
Neluns Bank provides almost the same range of services as an ordinary bank. These are instant transfers, as well as the ability to remove cryptocurrency from a card through APIs. In addition, bank cards of Nelūns Bank will be issued, which will be supported by VISA and MasterCard systems.
Pages:
Jump to: