Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 31. (Read 54614 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey, team.
It's a crypto interchange is very good. Unblemished approach, attentive design!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
https://www.enbloc.media/, I read this site, and I liked the fact that it would all be in India, because they used the crypt.
International Blockchain Congress will attract many like-minded peoples and one place and many governments are also supporting it in India. I think they could make a huge change in the thinking of the people about crypto and tell them the advantages of it. In the situations like RBI ban on crypto in India, this conference can make a huge change and also give some great investors to the Nucleus Vision project.
Yeah i completely agreed with you. Nowdays RBI wants to ban cryptocurrency in india but i think this conference will helps to not ban cryptocurrency in our country.This is really very good idea by Congress and it will helps to all poeple and also give them profits.
Not just in your country, but it can be a way of influencing others to know and value more about cryptos, International Blockchain Congress can be used as a way of giving more chance for a better future of cryptos.
Nucleus Vision have explored to various enrichments of the crypto economy and have also published all the end to end information through whitepapers, you can even take a look for better underatanding.
Activity: 434
https://www.enbloc.media/, I read this site, and I liked the fact that it would all be in India, because they used the crypt.
International Blockchain Congress will attract many like-minded peoples and one place and many governments are also supporting it in India. I think they could make a huge change in the thinking of the people about crypto and tell them the advantages of it. In the situations like RBI ban on crypto in India, this conference can make a huge change and also give some great investors to the Nucleus Vision project.
Yeah i completely agreed with you. Nowdays RBI wants to ban cryptocurrency in india but i think this conference will helps to not ban cryptocurrency in our country.This is really very good idea by Congress and it will helps to all poeple and also give them profits.
Not just in your country, but it can be a way of influencing others to know and value more about cryptos, International Blockchain Congress can be used as a way of giving more chance for a better future of cryptos.
Have a lot of changing at future now and we have can expected new solution for future? Yes, i hope it will occurs with Nucleu vision.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I hope that such actions as blockchain congress will introduce positive changes to the cryptoworld and at last cryptocurrencies finish the long correction. More decisions and many positive news are necessary in order that it happened.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm pretty sure many are excited about the IBC, which will happen on the 3rd and 4th of August this year. Hoping that it will really pave the way for an open and transparent blockchain powered world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?
I think that your observation on the matter has a point as the live feed is not being constantly updated,causing this issue.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
is this project Is still alive? I see negative dynamics that every day it's only falling , it seems like there are no good news at all...
Perhaps the team decided to resume the project and launch it again. But I flipped through the information and did not notice anything like that, but I still hope so.

News always seems worse when markets are down. Its a good project but a very ambitious one. This will not be finished soon, but I think if they pull this off it'll be a multibillion dollar project
developers should work very hard on the project, so that it can achieve its goal and become a strong competitor for other platforms. I hope the developers will be able to implement their plans.
Activity: 378
Do you trade your token on the exchange? Since I see that the project has already started its work for a long time, but nothing is written for the token. Could you tell me completely for your token?
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
is this project Is still alive? I see negative dynamics that every day it's only falling , it seems like there are no good news at all...
Perhaps the team decided to resume the project and launch it again. But I flipped through the information and did not notice anything like that, but I still hope so.

News always seems worse when markets are down. Its a good project but a very ambitious one. This will not be finished soon, but I think if they pull this off it'll be a multibillion dollar project
Activity: 504
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Enblock media making conference about cryptocurrencies & you are also joining as I know.so what are your plan  into  this conference related to your development?
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Well, just a remainig few days to go before the International Blockchain Congress will start its ICO into the crypto currency community. Hopefully this will become the largest congregation to come together and pave the way for an open and transparent blockchain powered world. And now, there are really lots of people just like me that is excited to th start coming ICO of Nucleus Vision.

Yes, many people are waiting for this conference, because many companies join the hands to attend the conference because how blockchain is changing the world with the economic growth and further development strategy in the form of transparency.

Definitely, because this is a big event which will be the government will also attend. What makes it more interesting is that the distinguished and speakers were all professionals as what is written in the website information.
The most awaited part will be the different speakers from huge projects will give the best way to make project success. This event will just a start that blockchain community is now slowly opening doors to outside world. Many will be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and most importantly this will be chance to increase the numbers of people might be interested to join us.
Activity: 532
Well, just a remainig few days to go before the International Blockchain Congress will start its ICO into the crypto currency community. Hopefully this will become the largest congregation to come together and pave the way for an open and transparent blockchain powered world. And now, there are really lots of people just like me that is excited to th start coming ICO of Nucleus Vision.
This kind of events will make a big difference to crypto currency community. The Enbloc Media that will held in India and will be attended of many speakers will surely very interesting.The gathering of giant project is indication that blockchain community is widely spreading and famous not only in it's community but also to outside the blockchain market.
Activity: 182
Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?

Roadmap might seem "fine" but it's only true if the developers actually give a shit about the project and bother to actually stick to the roadmap in the first place
Activity: 378
Activity: 294
Wow, the project will be at the International BlockChain Congress this is a very good sign. This inspires confidence in the development of the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I have recently read about the upcoming international blockchain congress named Enbloc Media in India. Many of the Guest speakers there is from this project like Tim Draper and also Minister Of IT Government Of Telangana India. This will be an interesting gathering of a huge name in terms of blockchain platforms. For more information, you can view this one --> https://www.enbloc.media/
Yes. This kind of event in India will be a big and interesting kind as more businessmen, investors and all other crypto enthusiast are come together inorder to have a better discussion of blockchain technology. Hopefully, it will be a good way to make the Nucleus Vision platform be known and reocognized as one of the promising project here in crypto world.

Doubt it, the regulations on crypto across the world are being tightened thanks to the rampant money laundering shit that's going on lately with crypto.
Activity: 434

Yes, many people are waiting for this conference, because many companies join the hands to attend the conference because how blockchain is changing the world with the economic growth and further development strategy in the form of transparency.

Definitely, because this is a big event which will be the government will also attend. What makes it more interesting is that the distinguished and speakers were all professionals as what is written in the website information.
Pages:
Jump to: