Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 33. (Read 54614 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Greetings ! It seems of this project will be better in the measurable future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
FRELDO - Unleash the power of service market
The project team is very active. Once a week, news on development, a new contract, expansion of cooperation regularly comes. It is very good. Continue to work just as effectively!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Nucleus Vision partners with a leading Indian clothing retailer, Globus Stores Pvt Ltd, to give you youngsters the best shopping experience at their retail outlets. Read more here https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-partners-with-a-leading-indian-clothing-retail-chain-9964dd84f56a

Good news they are active in real life it will be worth for it in long term. This project has very good direction which bring real use case for this token and it will increase the value when adoption will increase.
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.

i have received my rewards too, but i think i will hold my token until around 6 months, the team still build this project. I think this is promising project.

Selling now is not a good decision when we know that it already went up to 5 cents before, and now it's at all time low so it's better to hold now and wait for the bounce

No point in selling now I agree and in particular when it comes to Nucleus. There vision is huge and they will need some more time to make it work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Nucleus Vision partners with a leading Indian clothing retailer, Globus Stores Pvt Ltd, to give you youngsters the best shopping experience at their retail outlets. Read more here https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-partners-with-a-leading-indian-clothing-retail-chain-9964dd84f56a
Activity: 28
Hey fellows! You need to append token details to let participants to join the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.

i have received my rewards too, but i think i will hold my token until around 6 months, the team still build this project. I think this is promising project.

Selling now is not a good decision when we know that it already went up to 5 cents before, and now it's at all time low so it's better to hold now and wait for the bounce
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 18
Hi, guys. Looks very nice.
Responsive business, excellence approach.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?
Activity: 14
I like the construct of this project.
Riveting plan, able to recognize approach, outstanding business!
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Activity: 19
The idea seems quite budding.
Extraordinary approach, a very excellent approach, rational website!
Activity: 36
Good day team!
I wish that the business will satisfy all that has been planned!
Activity: 210
I understand... let’s wish and hope for those improvements ASAP so that people outside or inside of India would feel safe about their investment at a hard working trusting company which meets their roadmap milestones with determination by effective communication rather than anything else or people who are spreading unknown random BS without any facts or proofs to support their claims Smiley)
Activity: 252
They do work and communicate a lot to maintain investors relations... it’s few people who are upset with price fluctuations and market conditions that are spoiling their name as well as work they’ve put in first place Smiley)
Still improvement shouldn’t be ignored and is kind of life long learning thing which benefits everyone eventually
Activity: 294
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Privately bought and held means those MF sold some at higher levels and now will get into looks like. Good sign volume has dried out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Volume is really low and the price is also low, what can we do to increase the price ? I received my bounty tokens but it's not worth much  Angry
:-D It doesn't matter as long as you make money from it. But ncash is all good similar to neo
Pages:
Jump to: