Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 35. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
they  cannot control the technicals and we cannot control what BTC does but what we can see is that the company is executing on a fundamental level and it's going to get fast and furious before the end of the year and the price will catch UP💜🙏
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What we want to hear from the CEO based on what he is sharing with us is that they are ramping up production of the ions answers since they need 2 and want to scale and since they are signing up the stores and it would be nice to hear on the results as they come out from the testing at Domino's Pizza and Shoppers store and such
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
If you look at their contract 0xd6e3417ad2faf8c6fe698be02f43a03769ee5002 then you can see that there is a dispatch from smaller to bigger, so wait, we will soon be rich

How long the distribution will complete? i think its more than a week, and the distribution still running until now, this is so slowly.

There are more than 5000 participants in the bounty program and they are paying 50 people a day so I guess it will take around 100 days to complete it, so it will be 3 months.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Always dumping, no meaningful news and btc not mooning. Ncash is still a baby cryptowise, needs really good news to start walking on its own
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I am sure this project will be great in the future because nucleus have excellent concept and teams. Besides that,  the Nucleus platform has applications in various markets. In its second phase of growth, Nucleus will deploy its smart IoT sensors across residential, commercial and industrial security systems. So with this advantage i suggest to you all do not miss this ico

Absolutely, i sincerely hope to see more progress on the part of NV, within a short period of time NV has manage to advance in structure and development, all that is required is time for this project to flourish, am hodling my NV strongly for now Cool
Between the project seems to be making new partnership to drive mass adoption especially in India, i hope such partnership will bring positive impact on the project by creating more exposure even though it doesn't reflect on price yet,
I don't know how big is Future Group in india. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
hype going down along with the price. expecting some release from team
Activity: 98
I am sure this project will be great in the future because nucleus have excellent concept and teams. Besides that,  the Nucleus platform has applications in various markets. In its second phase of growth, Nucleus will deploy its smart IoT sensors across residential, commercial and industrial security systems. So with this advantage i suggest to you all do not miss this ico
Activity: 210
This is just the beginning don't forget the less than 5 months old and nucleusvision is going to have gangbuster announcements prepared for the August 2nd 3rd conference in Hyderabad where the Gathering of the highest quality people both from government and business
Activity: 322
Every cryptocurrency has a function. It is true that the ideal is that there is only one type of currency that we all use, and that currency is Bitcoin. Projects like Bitone Network can expand the functions of Bitcoin, but the rest of crypto projects like Ethereum, Dash, Ripple ... will continue to exist and work. All cryptocurrencies will form the blockchain economy.
Activity: 188
Future Group is an Indian privateconglomerate, headquartered in Mumbai. The company is known for having a significant prominence in Indian retail and fashion sectors, with popular supermarket chains likeBig Bazaar and Food Bazaar, lifestyle stores like Brand Factory, Central etc. and also for having a notable presence in integrated foods and FMCG manufacturing sectors. Future Retail (initially Pantaloons Retail India Ltd (PRIL)) and Future Lifestyle Fashions, two operating companies of Future Group, are among the top retail companies listed in BSEwith respect to assets,[3] and in NSE with respect to market capitalization.[4]
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
If you look at their contract 0xd6e3417ad2faf8c6fe698be02f43a03769ee5002 then you can see that there is a dispatch from smaller to bigger, so wait, we will soon be rich

How long the distribution will complete? i think its more than a week, and the distribution still running until now, this is so slowly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Why doesn’t the Ncash team use some of their ICO money to get listed on major exchanges instead of these extremely tiny exchanges that have little to no effect?

Binance is probably the top exchange right now so I don't understand your comment, please check coinmarketcap again I think you read it wrong.

Do not pay attention to this next pointless post. Ncash still can make a big step ahead in their project development. Its a good time to go in while train is waiting.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Why doesn’t the Ncash team use some of their ICO money to get listed on major exchanges instead of these extremely tiny exchanges that have little to no effect?

Binance is probably the top exchange right now so I don't understand your comment, please check coinmarketcap again I think you read it wrong.
So heard microsoft is buying github for 7.5B does this mean all crypto related open source codes and IPs will also be shared with Microsoft as well..?
It would be interesting to see how people would react when they were calling NV a scam because they didn’t update their github code... what happens with all ICOs updated github code after this deal goes through..?
Activity: 247
I had to differ my opinion with you on this zombie... even though there are coders/developers who does things as a passion or interest most of the current gen and lot has become commercial nowadays
Activity: 280
 I know when I first got into Ncash you were really active and there was instant notice sent to spammers. I just want to make sure I'm good. I haven't been on in a while because I refuse to drive myself crazy with cryptos infinite old and downs!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
What the exchange you need for nCash? nCash already listed on binance, idex, etc. Binance exchange its not major exchange?
See on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nucleus-vision/#markets
But i agree if nCash need more and more listed on other exchange.
I am just talking in general . I have no interest in what you plan to do . All I am saying is that you refrain from sharing your buying and selling plans in the group . As this leads to FUD and small new investors get scared ...
Activity: 322
Activity: 224
It’s on one major exchange.. they raised 40 mn+ and aren’t listing on any other major exchanges?
It's on Wazirx too. One of my friend from India said its one of the most popular exchanges der
Pages:
Jump to: