Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 32. (Read 54614 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
I can see that this is a long term project. I think the whitepaper is no longer needed since all the details has already been displayed in the first page. May we know what is the current development of Nucleous Project? Will you also be attending the International Bitcoin Conference that will be held in Hyderabad India?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Wish a lot of investor support your project when ICO will start!
I watched some projects and I can tell with confidence that investors seldom support projects. In the majority the main support proceeds from bounty-hunters.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is overall situation which is swallowing good updates and development apparently right now. On the other hand in this good thing is that only connected people who have real interest in success and future of project will know about the progress. Once the trend is reversed market will give positive response to the work achieved during this period.
Activity: 602
NUCLEUS VISION has made great technology partners which would lead them to good community support. They are also engaged in the Blockchain events to promote their project. INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN CONGRESS, which is co-hosted by NUCLEUS VISION and other government bodies is a great approach of the team and the project to make more and more people aware of the blockchain technology and its advantages to the world. I think this project would get huge demand in the comming days due to its development in the community.

You can check it here: https://www.enbloc.media/

International Blockchain Congress, seems pretty interesting to hear and the team will be the one to co-host this largest congregation. As I look at the web, there will be some participation of the government which is quite an opportunity to explain to them the good side of the technology. The IBC will be soon start and there is enough time to make some advance research.
Activity: 602
Their ICO was a very long time before it occurs, this means that they have so many time to prepare themselves to face the obstacles.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Unfortunately with the constant dwindling of the overall crypto market, it is very difficult to see positive changes as to price with all the recent partnership Nucleus Vision has made in recent times,
But is also very pleasing to know the team are putting all hands on deck to enure much drive and development is sustained with each passing weeks,
am glad to see NV is making positive impact on the project by creating more exposure interms of partnership with good organizations.
Activity: 560
NUCLEUS VISION has made great technology partners which would lead them to good community support. They are also engaged in the Blockchain events to promote their project. INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN CONGRESS, which is co-hosted by NUCLEUS VISION and other government bodies is a great approach of the team and the project to make more and more people aware of the blockchain technology and its advantages to the world. I think this project would get huge demand in the comming days due to its development in the community.

Thank you, this is a great idea indeed to join the opportunity to invest in the project. I wonder how much have they collected?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
 This is a project with a history, and it is quite eventful, there are large investors. I think that with such luggage they will achieve the set goal.
Activity: 420
Well, just a remainig few days to go before the International Blockchain Congress will start its ICO into the crypto currency community. Hopefully this will become the largest congregation to come together and pave the way for an open and transparent blockchain powered world. And now, there are really lots of people just like me that is excited to th start coming ICO of Nucleus Vision.

Yes, many people are waiting for this conference, because many companies join the hands to attend the conference because how blockchain is changing the world with the economic growth and further development strategy in the form of transparency.
Activity: 496
Well, just a remainig few days to go before the International Blockchain Congress will start its ICO into the crypto currency community. Hopefully this will become the largest congregation to come together and pave the way for an open and transparent blockchain powered world. And now, there are really lots of people just like me that is excited to th start coming ICO of Nucleus Vision.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
The partners of the project are well-known companies-giants, and this is a good sign when choosing a project for investment
Activity: 41
Looking forward to this conference in India coming up co-hosted by Nucleus.Vision - https://www.enbloc.media/. Ian Balina will be there.
Activity: 224
I have recently read about the upcoming international blockchain congress named Enbloc Media in India. Many of the Guest speakers there is from this project like Tim Draper and also Minister Of IT Government Of Telangana India. This will be an interesting gathering of a huge name in terms of blockchain platforms. For more information, you can view this one --> https://www.enbloc.media/
Yes. This kind of event in India will be a big and interesting kind as more businessmen, investors and all other crypto enthusiast are come together inorder to have a better discussion of blockchain technology. Hopefully, it will be a good way to make the Nucleus Vision platform be known and reocognized as one of the promising project here in crypto world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

Activity: 92
What do you guys think about a realistic price point if the market starts going back up where do you think we could realistically end up?
Activity: 266
Reward depends upon how much a customer buys in store.... If ncash goes to 100usd....fr eg: ncash wants to give 2$as reward to customers, ncash will disturb 2$worth tokens to customers, it might be 0.5ncash also.... They would have set exact value(money) fr giving rewards based on that tokens will be given to customer...
Activity: 252
That is what I am saying.  The retailers will buy the tokens and HAVE TO reward customers who use NV and enter their store. But they cannot reward with 0.1 NCASH, or 0.5 NCASH  because there is not a decimal or centesimal NCASH.  Only integer tokens.  So NCASH mooning would prevent retailers  from rewarding clients.  So how is that issue going to be addressed so that retailers can comply with what the NV project proposes?
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
is this project Is still alive? I see negative dynamics that every day it's only falling , it seems like there are no good news at all...
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I have recently read about the upcoming international blockchain congress named Enbloc Media in India. Many of the Guest speakers there is from this project like Tim Draper and also Minister Of IT Government Of Telangana India. This will be an interesting gathering of a huge name in terms of blockchain platforms. For more information, you can view this one --> https://www.enbloc.media/
Pages:
Jump to: