Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 61. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
this  is a very  hype  project ,  I  joined in the whitelist  in the beginning ,  but  what  a  pity  the  dev  team  changed ICO  to   airdrop.  Hope  whitelisted member  can get  more  airdrops.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi. I have seen many people ask many times about the individual cap. I have heard many times that an announcement is coming soon. This is very inconvenient for me as a potential token buyer. I have saved money with the intent of investing in NV. There are other ICOs I'm interested in, but I am holding off because I want to invest a large amount in this project. I am now realizing that the individual cap is probably going to be a lot lower than I would like. That's fine, but at least give me a range so I can make other investment plans. There is no reason why you guys cannot give a broad range, ie 1-2 ether. Thanks
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Any news on the bounty? When will it end? And congrats btw on the hardcap. Very proud of you.

The bounty program has not closed yet. Once it closes, we will be sharing the results with all participants. Please wait for official announcements.
hi.i join the bounty campaign.but i can not find the stakes in the sheet.when the team will update it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
For a very long time I was looking forward to selling tokens from nucleus vision. As a result, it turned out that the sale of tokens will not be due to the fact that the rate of the ETH has grown and the hard cap has reached automatically. A little upset, I was in a whitelist, I wanted to participate. On the other hand, I get something on the airdrop, it pleases me.

In the near future it will become a trend, sign up in the white list - get airdrop! And those who promoted the project let them remain without attention, I'll go perhaps on the white lists to queue on free tokens!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Abhishek Pitti - CEO and Founder Nucleus Vision spoke to hundreds of blockchain experts and entrepreneurs at ICON Summit - The Genesis in Seoul today & dug deep into the global potential of NucleusVision, Check out his presentation here : https://goo.gl/zBsTiL
Activity: 395
NUCLEUS VISION is very interesting project and the original proprietary technology of IoT sensors, the improvement of data transmission networks is undoubtedly in demand everywhere and will be popular with many retailers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Whats the specific date that you distribute nuclear vision token ?
Will be announced once the airdrop registrations close.
Why no answers from bounty manager in bounty tread?Bounty hunters have lot questions.Why no spread updates?Spread updated only few weeks ago.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
telegram group grow from 50k to 80k in 3 days.it's insane
It's really very hot.i also join the tele group and find more and more people join it.i very expect it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
For a very long time I was looking forward to selling tokens from nucleus vision. As a result, it turned out that the sale of tokens will not be due to the fact that the rate of the ETH has grown and the hard cap has reached automatically. A little upset, I was in a whitelist, I wanted to participate. On the other hand, I get something on the airdrop, it pleases me.
Activity: 126
Will be announced once the airdrop registrations close.
Activity: 126
Is there any max limit for the airdrop??
Like a capped registrants??
Or is the airdrop sufficient for as many people as possible?
Is that a promise??
The registrations for the airdrop tokens will be open for the next 11 days and more details will follow once the registrations close.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
telegram group grow from 50k to 80k in 3 days.it's insane
Activity: 517
Merit: 101
It can be said with certainty that NUCLEUS VISION project is aimed at the final consumer of goods and services, which means that it is accessible to every person. Highly intelligent technologies will improve many areas of people's daily lives and create more comfortable conditions.
Activity: 204
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
Hi devs!
Bounty members need information about bounty payment! Give us some info please.

i think the information after ico sale ends, we can wait and see.

Public sale was canceled due to the growth of the ETH! For all users who did not have time to buy - announced airdrop. In the bounty branch there are no statements from the team, the tables have never been updated, maybe it was planned in advance?

Definitely it was planned. They have just used the community to shine the project. I believe strongly that the cancellation was planned very early.
I will not put any penny to this project. Trust is significant thing in business, this Harward guys may be good at technology but it is very open that they will have problems in business. Noone will work with people not loyal their words.

Nope. i actually think the airdrop is a better idea. They don't want to make the mistake Gatcoin made when they found themselves 'harboring' a 'whale basket' due to the rise of eth. you need holders not people who want to sell x10 - x100 to make a buck. Good luck to that unfortunate project. Never expect it to rise anytime soon, cos in whales eyes it's already risen. lol. poorly executed. gatshit.

thanks Nucleus. U guys are doing good.
Activity: 224
Is there any max limit for the airdrop??
Like a capped registrants??
Or is the airdrop sufficient for as many people as possible?
Is that a promise??
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
hi what is the contract adress for put in metamask wallet and see the token??? why dont all devs dont put just thuis vital info on their first page?Huh dont understand
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Nucleus Vision ICO Cancelled! Free Tokens! | CoinWatch

Nucleus Vision ICO Cancelled! Free Tokens! | CoinWatch

Channel: Coin Watch

"The Nucleus Vision ICO has officially been cancelled! I think supporters are getting the short end of the stick. Now, we must pay a premium for tokens once they hit exchanges. Another way for the rich to get richer? "
Activity: 350
Why there are few targets for token sales
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: