Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 60. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Congratulations to Nucleus vision for reaching the hardcap,  they dont have ICO and have a massive followers in telegram.  I know this project will be more successful in the future,  a lot of people saw the potential of this project that they reached the hard cap without the public sale.  Congrats again and cheers...
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
The concept of the Internet of things is a big trend in the future. From now on, it has gradually penetrated into all fields, and the future belongs to the Internet of things.
It is good that there are people ready to recognize the need to introduce blockchain technology into our ordinary life. The  NUCLEUS VISION team certainly has such people. And they will make our life more comfortable and prosperous.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Great to see that this project ends with an airdrop rather than a token sale, but i think the current airdrop needs to be filtered heavily due to massive abuse and no verification at all.

Hopefully the team reconsiders it, and filter it such.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
This projects looks very promising. I've read a lot about it and hopyfully will invest in this project.
It is true that the project looks very solid, has a highly qualified team, partners in various fields including science, developed product, all this will undoubtedly lead to the success of all participants of NUCLEUS VISION!

Personally for me it is difficult to present a concept on the selection of the consumer's assessment, what they offer! Perhaps in some shops this is feasible, but this is not the bulk of consumers! NUCLEUS will occupy a very small niche from the market share, so the demand for the token will most likely only be speculative, and not aspired!
Activity: 326
Merit: 10
This projects looks very promising. I've read a lot about it and hopyfully will invest in this project.
It is true that the project looks very solid, has a highly qualified team, partners in various fields including science, developed product, all this will undoubtedly lead to the success of all participants of NUCLEUS VISION!
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
What is going on with the reddit community? Posts are getting deleted and questions aren’t getting answered?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
It seems to me that the free distribution of tokens is not fair in relation to those who went into the presale. After entering the exchange, people who receive tokens for free will start selling them actively, which will negatively affect the price of the token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
YOUTUBE REVIEW

[ Airdrop new ] Nucleus Vision + Lacc coin + Coinlancer + Ethearnal

[ Airdrop new ] Nucleus Vision + Lacc coin + Coinlancer + Ethearnal

Channel: lê văn tuấn

"[ Airdrop new ] Nucleus Vision + Lacc coin + Coinlancer + Ethearnal
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
The great name in nucleus VIsion, inspiration team good future, bright road map of future world wanted this project & use good knowledge that...
Activity: 91
Will it end when this project & what is the token distribution ...?
Activity: 126
Is it known how much tokens will be distributed during airdrop to non-whitelist members?

This will mostly depend on how many new registrations/entries they will get for the free airdrop that started on 27th  January 2018 and to last for 14 days.
Activity: 56
Is it known how much tokens will be distributed during airdrop to non-whitelist members?
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
Are there any clues about the entity of the airdrop which has been offered? And perhaps also the period in which it would be distributed?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Its so long for waiting this ICO  Cry

There are several projects out there that are constantly delaying the announcement of their ICO date. It might be a strategic move to first grow their follower base and keep the tension. If it's a successful strategy, then why not...

You are right, nucleus vision is already getting viral and the much needed hype, im sure this ico will sell out in few minutes of opening, i hope ico will open in February as delaying too much and reduce the positive sentiment.

Yes but as we see right now the overall sentiment in the crypto market went negative quite a lot. Interesting times coming in the next few weeks and upcoming ICOs should thoroughly consider their original schedules.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Get Nucleus Token Free Upcoming Cryptocurrency

Get Nucleus Token Free Upcoming Cryptocurrency

Channel: Learn Fast Earn

"In this Video you will learn about Get Nucleus Token Free Upcoming Cryptocurrency  and other related of Cryptocurrency Trading so please subscribe my channel .if you  not wants to miss any video than need to keep in touch ."
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I guess it is a bit disappointing that they cancelled the main sale but at least they've gone some way to compensating the community by giving a free airdrop. 

I can see reasons why companies offering ICOs now might prefer to sell out in pre-sale, with regulations and pressure from the US government in particular and also with regards to future regulations, which we all know are coming this year. 

My advice; stock up on the coin, tokens and projects you like now, get in on any presales and ICOs you can and you'll be in for great ride this year, just don't fall for any of the FUD and not too much of the FOMO - just enough to keep you objective :p
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
I joined the white list from the beginning, but the development team canceled it, and I could only get an airdrop, too bad.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
this  is a very  hype  project ,  I  joined in the whitelist  in the beginning ,  but  what  a  pity  the  dev  team  changed ICO  to   airdrop.  Hope  whitelisted member  can get  more  airdrops.

They will. Ratio 4:1 I've read somewhere.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
It is my opinion that small investors have to think and sell according to him.
Activity: 42
How does this operate? I have joined the telegraph group and registered.
Pages:
Jump to: