Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 57. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I heard they are doing a free airdrop to Telegram members and also have to subscribe to their Reddit? Is this true?

Sounds too good to be True.
In my experience stuff like that hardly happens to me.
But I would say It is worth a try.

I tried the nCash airdrop
I will be really surprised If actually get em Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
I heard they are doing a free airdrop to Telegram members and also have to subscribe to their Reddit? Is this true?
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I have a strange feelings about this project, it's not clear, they even haven't the whitepaper but already reached hardcap and have almost 100k people in telegram group. Their bounty campaign still going, for what?) I can't say that it is a scam but it definitely something strange. I hope we will see detailed WP very soon and clear and detailed roadmap, and of course we all wait their first steps towards the main goals of this project.

Yeah I agree with you there are too many red flags, It's really weird to see that they cancelled their ICO but the bounty is still open for new participants. We don't know anything about this project, they have an all star team with lots of famous people but they couldn't come up with a whitepaper ? This is so weird. There are lots of hype around this project so I think it will do good on exchange but in the long term I think it will dump hard.

Yes, that's a real lot of conflicting signals. Either they have got some very big investor and have so decided to send everybody else (little investors etc) to hell, or there is some other dark secret which is determining their actions. Difficult to think at an outright scam, but who knows...

Nucleus Vision actually posted a Tweet about it today:

https://twitter.com/NucleusVision/status/965267003672899585

Not sure what they meant by mailing in the entry.
But other than that looks good. Smiley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I love Nucleus Vision because it rebuilds the retail industry with advanced blockchain and IOT technologies.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
The team looks pretty strong because they are from Harverd and MIT, which is astonishing, we focus on the team, hard cap, and popularity, your project looks awesome and good.   Cheesy

Yes, that's on the paper. But in reality these MIT geniuses don't bother interacting with their community here on Bitcointalk and they are acting weird, launching an ICO which they then close but forgetting to close their bounty which people are still joining. A real mess.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
The team looks pretty strong because they are from Harverd and MIT, which is astonishing, we focus on the team, hard cap, and popularity, your project looks awesome and good.   Cheesy
Activity: 70
Are you going to get listed on any exchange anytime soon?
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
I have a strange feelings about this project, it's not clear, they even haven't the whitepaper but already reached hardcap and have almost 100k people in telegram group. Their bounty campaign still going, for what?) I can't say that it is a scam but it definitely something strange. I hope we will see detailed WP very soon and clear and detailed roadmap, and of course we all wait their first steps towards the main goals of this project.

Yeah I agree with you there are too many red flags, It's really weird to see that they cancelled their ICO but the bounty is still open for new participants. We don't know anything about this project, they have an all star team with lots of famous people but they couldn't come up with a whitepaper ? This is so weird. There are lots of hype around this project so I think it will do good on exchange but in the long term I think it will dump hard.

Yes, that's a real lot of conflicting signals. Either they have got some very big investor and have so decided to send everybody else (little investors etc) to hell, or there is some other dark secret which is determining their actions. Difficult to think at an outright scam, but who knows...
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I was working with full energy before but it makes me sad that my problem is not solved so it makes me unhappy

Are you talking about the bounty program ? You worked really hard for it right ? I agree with you the Nucleus Vision bounty is really weird, we don't have much information about it, no public spreadsheet or anything. And we don't know when it will end, they said it will continue even after it got list on an exchange this is really bizarre. I am glad I didn't join their signature progra they only gave like 5% of the total bounty pool.

They actually do have a public spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbcZwcU5_no7wMNjgjcBccbu9wWlr71vsp8GnvuKJqw/edit#gid=1466515174

However the stakes are not filled in yet. I presume they will calculate everything afterwards. Lots of work for the bounty manager.

Yeah sorry my bad, they do have a public spreadsheet for the bounty program but looks like it is not updated. By the way, I just found this out but I don't know if it's accurate or not. It's the spreadsheet from Week 9 but I think the bounty is now in week 11
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ik55CSrPXz_fzM5xxqgPPRkoKpJ9GXjU/view?usp=sharing
And there is no information on the content creation program, I can't find any stake in this spreadsheet from week 9.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
I was working with full energy before but it makes me sad that my problem is not solved so it makes me unhappy

Are you talking about the bounty program ? You worked really hard for it right ? I agree with you the Nucleus Vision bounty is really weird, we don't have much information about it, no public spreadsheet or anything. And we don't know when it will end, they said it will continue even after it got list on an exchange this is really bizarre. I am glad I didn't join their signature progra they only gave like 5% of the total bounty pool.

They actually do have a public spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbcZwcU5_no7wMNjgjcBccbu9wWlr71vsp8GnvuKJqw/edit#gid=1466515174

However the stakes are not filled in yet. I presume they will calculate everything afterwards. Lots of work for the bounty manager.
just noticed a lot of "red army" members in here who seem to be asking similar questions multiple times, they also seem like spam bots since they never reply to direct messages

Mates, a late-hour announcement from Nucleus was made stating that Airdrop assignments are finalized. There is not any information in the direction when they are going to be distributed, however. We have been waiting.

Okay and do we know how much tokens they are going to distribute during the Airdrop ? I guess it will probably be somewhere around 5% of the total supply to 10%. I think the people who got in during the presale are going to put sell orders at a really high price, they know people really want to buy this coin and they can make x10 easily. This is going to be like the BAT token sale, where people who bought it will be able to sell it at a really high price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Mates, a late-hour announcement from Nucleus was made stating that Airdrop assignments are finalized. There is not any information in the direction when they are going to be distributed, however. We have been waiting.

Is there a spreadsheet to know those that qualified for the aidrop??
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Nucleus Vision have reached Hardcap, but bounty program is ongoing.
I can not find the information when NUCLEUS.VISION bounty program  ends?

The developers do not pay much attention to their community, the rates from the beginning of the company are not counted and there is no information about the end, although the sale of the tokens was canceled already 3 weeks ago!

I would say they pay ZERO attantion to the community, This is a zombie thread. They have just come here to get the money from the community and now they don't care any more. They mentioned an airdrop for the community - no updates whatsoever even on that?
i don't find any news about when the bounty campaign will over.Whether it has finished?i hope the team can answer the questions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13

I think big business retails is *VERY* interested in helping to develop nucleus vision quickly.  If you can do near real time tracking of customers that really is a huge business advantage.  I can  imagine going in to a large mall and by the time I  get to my favorite clothes store the clerk has already been alerted that I like pale blue shirts is a certain size (collar and sleeve length) and style.  And there might be an instant discount/sale price for me identified through the network. Like most people sometimes I am really busy and want to get in and out of a store due to many other errands.  No waiting around for a store clerk to help me out.  There are great benefits for business to use nucleus vision (they will increase sales).  I suspect a small group of businesses have ponied up a significant amount of funds to help develop this project.  Selling tokens to retail likely won't increase much their hardcap so they are moving ahead with the development. 
Pages:
Jump to: