Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 63. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Why do you cancel ICO ? its really let investors down. Why's that ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
ico cancled?  why i can not join telegram group?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Does the company conduct an airdrop? It is perfectly! I join! Everything looks very solid and serious. I hope the project will please its participants!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Its so long for waiting this ICO  Cry

There are several projects out there that are constantly delaying the announcement of their ICO date. It might be a strategic move to first grow their follower base and keep the tension. If it's a successful strategy, then why not...

You are right, nucleus vision is already getting viral and the much needed hype, im sure this ico will sell out in few minutes of opening, i hope ico will open in February as delaying too much and reduce the positive sentiment.

they have high hype, follower and telegram member, why still delay the announcement??

The team is just playing a game with the whole community. Ignore the people who was supporting them in the very beginning and with white list. Yes, the ratio is 4:1. So what? They give 14 days to invite everyone to flooding into the airdrop. I totally understand why a lot of community people called this is a scammer. LOL 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
With the latest turn of events, until when will the bounty run? Or does it end with the hardcap reached?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
"Hard Cap Reached, No Public Sale & Announcing Airdrop"

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/hard-cap-reached-no-public-sale-announcing-airdrop-84e186e422bb

What the hell just happened??
No one can participate in the sale! Tokens directly to exchanges...
What does this mean? How will put the tokens for sale in exchange? The team??

What about the bounties? The campaign is being poorly managed so far. Will we get our bounty??
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

There are several projects out there that are constantly delaying the announcement of their ICO date. It might be a strategic move to first grow their follower base and keep the tension. If it's a successful strategy, then why not...

You are right, nucleus vision is already getting viral and the much needed hype, im sure this ico will sell out in few minutes of opening, i hope ico will open in February as delaying too much and reduce the positive sentiment.

they have high hype, follower and telegram member, why still delay the announcement??
Activity: 336
As for me a fairly powerful project. Famous world brands are partners. I think Nucleus Vision will bring his investors a solid profit
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
This project is very nice. And it will make money for the investor. As for Bounty, I think they are not fair. They did not have a little nonsense in the distributions. And this situation is gaining reaction from people. Most of the time, bounty hunters also join to the ico. It means to offend them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Hello! I correctly understand that the exact date of the start of the inspection of the KYC and public sales has not been announced yet? I did not see the site. The project has gained popularity and in the telegram group there is active communication but no specific information ... Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Nucleus.Vision: Shopping With Benefits and Better Experience

Nucleus.Vision: Shopping With Benefits and Better Experience

Channel: MANU MANASWI

"Nucleus Vision has built the wolrd’s first IoT based contactless identification system. It intends to build the largest universal loyalty program using cryptocurrency which will result in improved customer focused shopping experience. Nucleus Vision keeps track of the taste of consumer to make it easy to shop with pattern recognition providing a personalized experience with satisfaction "
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
There is still no announcement about the ico date, anyone here know about this ?
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
Is there any Whitepaper in preparation? I have been on the website and there is no trace of a Whitepaper whatsoever or at least I didn't find it. How should someone do to learn the details of this project? It is difficult to imagine to invest in a project, no matter how much hyped, without having read on a Whitepaper HOW exactly the team is planning to realize the project.

The link for the Whitepaper is in the first post on this topic:

https://nucleus.vision/mini-whitepaper.pdf?v=1.2.9

Happy read!

I can't believe I didn't see it. Thanks. I have given it a look but it is more a nice presentation of the project rather than an explanation of every technical details involved in the project.
Activity: 252
Someone want to offer me his whitelist? PM me for a deal as I was too late to be whitelisted.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
RUSSIAN REVIEW

YOUTUBE OБЗOP

Nucleus vision ICO oбзop. Nucleus - cиcтeмa идeнтификaции, ocнoвaннaя нa loT

Nucleus vision ICO oбзop. Nucleus - cиcтeмa идeнтификaции, ocнoвaннaя нa loT

Кaнaл: Investupscale Aкaдeмия кpиптoвaлют

"Ocнoвaннaя в 2014 гoдy в yнивepcитeтe Гapвapдa, Nucleus, являeтcя кoмплeкcным тexнoлoгичecким peшeниeм, кoтopoe «зaxвaтывaeт» и пpeдocтaвляeт paнee нeдocтyпныe дaнныe poзничным тopгoвцaм и дpyгим «тpaдициoнным» кoмпaниям чepeз cвoи блoкчeйн и тexнoлoгию дaтчикoв peaльнoгo вpeмeни. Peшeниe, пocтpoeннoe Nucleus, кoтopoe ceйчac имeeт 19 дaтчикoв IoT, paзвepнyтыx в 10 дeйcтвyющиx пpeдпpиятияx poзничнoй тopгoвли, бyдeт пoддepживaть цeннyю ceть пepeдaчи дaнныx для yникaльныx идeнтификaтopoв пoceтитeлeй и cooтвeтcтвyющиx пoльзoвaтeльcкиx дaнныx. Haшa coбcтвeннaя тexнoлoгия дaтчикoв IoT для cвoeгo фyнкциoниpoвaния нe зaвиcит oт кaкиx-либo RFID, WiFi Bluetooth или дaжe тexнoлoгий pacпoзнaвaния лиц. Пpeимyщecтвa Nicleus

Nucleus инвecтиpoвaлa тpи гoдa в иccлeдoвaния и paзpaбoтки в oблacти тexнoлoгий, чтoбы coздaть зaпaтeнтoвaннyю ceнcopнyю тexнoлoгию, кoтopaя пpeoдoлeвaeт вce нeдocтaтки cyщecтвyющиx poзничныx тexнoлoгий, тaкиx кaк Bluetooth или Wi-Fi «мaячки», в цeляx идeнтификaции в peaльнoм вpeмeни любoгo чeлoвeкa, идyщeгo в нeпocpeдcтвeннoй близocти oт дaтчикa ION Nucleus."
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anybody know smth about start date? I hope not to be like GOnetwork
Pages:
Jump to: