Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 67. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Nucleus Vision: ICO REVIEW! Most Hyped ICO of 2018?

Nucleus Vision: ICO REVIEW! Most Hyped ICO of 2018?

Channel: The Crypto

"Full in-depth review of Nucleus Vision, amazing technology with an ICO happening in 2018.

This is my personal opinion, I am not giving biased recommendations."
admin, do you have any news, when the ICO will be started ?

Token sale is currently scheduled in the later half of Feb 2018, it will be officially announced on our channel : https://t.me/nucleusvision_ann

admin, thank you for answering my question. its about a month from now.

You're welcome  Smiley but i'm not admin, just user like you Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I really like this Nucleus Vision project. Moreover, supported by several leading investors including Tim Draper, Reliance Capital and more. And also you have partnered with a great too. So no doubt the success rate of this project must be high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
How does university practice factor in your project? Especially, since Harvard is one of the top universities around the globe.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi. I know I am late to the party. I've just learnt about Nucleus Vision and it seems incredible. I missed the whitelist. Can I still participate in the ICO? If the answer is no, please let me know when and what exchange I can buy it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
As your backer, has Tim Draper actually made his backing of Nucleus public?
He's very active on Twitter. A link to that tweet perhaps?

Smiley Why settle for a tweet? A video of Tim sharing his thoughts on Nucleus is coming soon. Stay tuned. Will be published soon.

Its been a while since I last visited this thread. Is the video of Tim Draper endorsing Nucleus out. If so, kindly post link. Cheers.
Activity: 238
Can someone share the telegram group link
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
anyone with whitelist not using???
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
End of February, good date. I can still prepare my funds so i can invest in this awesome ICO. I am watching this carefully.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Token sale is currently scheduled in the later half of Feb 2018, it will be officially announced on our channel : https://t.me/nucleusvision_ann

admin, thank you for answering my question. its about a month from now.
YOUTUBE REVIEW

NUCLEUS VISION ICO Review! IoT-based, Contactless Identification System!

NUCLEUS VISION ICO Review! IoT-based, Contactless Identification System!

Channel: The Cryptonomatron

31-12-17
Happy Hogmanay!
Nucleus Vision has a new sensor technology they want to combine with blockchain to give offline retailers a better insight into customer behaviour. They also want to reward loyal customers that allow the data to be shared on the network. It sounds like a win-win for everybody. Find out what I think of this ICO and if I am going to invest in my Nucleus Vision ICO review video!

0:10 Intro
2:07 Competition
3:01 Problems They Solve
5:01 Aims
7:44 Market
9:00 Blockchain
10:36 Tech
17:01 Token Use
18:56 ICO Details
21:26 Bounty
23:02 Roadmap
25:50 Team
28:07 Partners
28:43 Community
30:20 Verdict

Founded in 2014 at Harvard University, NUCLEUS VISION is an end-to-end technology solution that captures and provides previously unaccessed data to retailers and other ‘brick and mortar’ businesses through blockchain and real time sensor technology. Our proprietary IoT sensor technology doesn’t depend on any
RFID, WiFi, Bluetooth, or even facial recognition technologies to identify any customer within it’s vicinity.
By building a secure blockchain based information network for IDs captured, NUCLEUS VISION aims to protect consumers privacy, while mining intelligence using neural models, and integrating its nCash tokens, to create the largest global loyalty rewards network.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In consequence of which closed the white list? Huh
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
anyone here with a 2 whitelist account, with no need?
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
When can we join the token sale? Why would you close the whitelist? Just open for public
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Nucleus.Vision (Blockchain Service) ICO | Quickview

Nucleus.Vision (Blockchain Service) ICO | Quickview

Channel:ICO Quickview

"Nucleus is an end-to-end technology solution that captures and provides previously inaccessible data to retailers and other ‘brick-and-mortar’ businesses through its proprietary blockchain and real-time sensor technology"
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Nucleus Vision is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at the Bronze Rank position

• Full project presentation
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Website and Twitter linking
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Im still waiting for the ICO, but i guess due to the rising of Ethereum in the last weeks, the personal cap will be very low. Lets see, im looking forward to this.
Activity: 126
What's the price going to be? This happens to be the first project with the greatest hype since my foray into cryptos. Would like to participate in the bounty program and possibly invest too after taking the time to study the white paper.
Pages:
Jump to: