Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 69. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Excellent company! I will actively participate and wait for coins in the market in order to replenish this coin with this coin!

Great prospects for this project!
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
lets begin for see about nucleus vision , i think this ico have good strategi and
this project i wish in future very important ,and have more community for supporting this project,
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Missed the white list, so disappointed because I really think the project is great and that this is going to be one of the best crypto of 2018 Sad

How do I know if I'm in the whitelist??

I remember signing up, but I was looking thru the mails and only found out the mail list subscriber.

Is there any way to check if I made the whitelist?

Please provide your e mail ID , we will check and let you know

i know this ico too late, is there any chance for me to join this ico?
thanks in advance
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It's a chain project of the Internet of things in the retail industry, so it is worth your expectation, because IOTA, WTC, WABI and all these items related to the Internet of things have gone through a boom. Kiss

It is true, with the support of the various parties and with the support of the names who are already quite well known can give a good impact on the development of a project. allocation is also very good for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Why I'm Advising Nucleus Vision - Bridging Gaps Between Offline Retailers and Customers

Why I'm Advising Nucleus Vision - Bridging Gaps Between Offline Retailers and Customers

Channel: Ian Balina

For those who haven't figured it out yet, I have officially joined the Nucleus Vision team as an advisor and equity owner.

I will write a more detailed post on the reasons I joined Nucleus Vision in the coming days.

For now, I will simply share this video which illustrates the value prop of Nucleus Vision for the consumer.
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Monsieur X / Analyse ICO: Nucleus Vision

Monsieur X / Analyse ICO: Nucleus Vision

Channel: Sergio

"Nucleus Vision est une projet qui veux approcher les clients des services et commerces locaux. Je parle aussi de certains investissements passés et met à jour Monsieur X en vendant la moitié de ses Gifto." (France)
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Since the solution can identify users it could also work as an alternative to Security Pass-cards. Users could easily access their company building, laboratories even their hotel rooms!

What do you think?
Activity: 336
It's a chain project of the Internet of things in the retail industry, so it is worth your expectation, because IOTA, WTC, WABI and all these items related to the Internet of things have gone through a boom. Kiss
Activity: 350
I've been rooting this project since day one. It's a working porject. Good luck for the team.

Same here, it is really hyped the F up! Even on CNBC! However, when will the token sale finally start. And please do not sell out on the pre-sale. Just like other ICO, that would be such a shame!

And what is there to be ashamed of?  Well sold and sold ...
Activity: 224
This project looks very interesting for me ... I have to follow this ...  Smiley

nCash is a non-mineable cryptocurrency. The current plan is to launch on Ethereum, but the team is exploring options beyond this.

Did you see waves/the wavesplattform? Maybe this could be a second option.
Activity: 207
I've been rooting this project since day one. It's a working porject. Good luck for the team.

Same here, it is really hyped the F up! Even on CNBC! However, when will the token sale finally start. And please do not sell out on the pre-sale. Just like other ICO, that would be such a shame!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Looks like it will be concluded in a matter of seconds. Have to be very cautios and superfast. Still following. Let's see.
Activity: 294
What data can a retailer collect about his visitors through this technology? How individual can this be customized?
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Introducing Nucleus Vision ⚡The Future of IoT and Retail

Introducing Nucleus Vision ⚡The Future of IoT and Retail

Channel: Catherine Kaine

Catherine Kaine as Love Interest/ Art Lover in this introduction promo for Nucleus Vision.
YOUTUBE REVIEW

NUCLEUS Token Reivew in English with James Yan

NUCLEUS Token Reivew in English with James Yan

Channel: james yan

"All about CRYPTO"

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Activity: 140
I loved this idea. Great one. I wish you good luck on your journey. I hope you and your investors success. Thanks to all...
Yes, this project is indeed interesting, hopefully this project will provide results that will satisfy them later. I believe that with hard work that will be done for the project, the project will be successful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Missed the white list, so disappointed because I really think the project is great and that this is going to be one of the best crypto of 2018 Sad

How do I know if I'm in the whitelist??

I remember signing up, but I was looking thru the mails and only found out the mail list subscriber.

Is there any way to check if I made the whitelist?

Please provide your e mail ID , we will check and let you know

I send you a private message with my details.
Can you please check if I'm whitelisted?
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Nucleus Vision : The Story Behind The Idea

Nucleus Vision : The Story Behind The Idea

Channel: Nucleus Vision

Here's the magical story of how our founder, Abhishek Pitti created Nucleus Vision - a bleeding-edge retail ecosystem, powered by IoT and blockchain. Check out his full story at LINK google and catch his tech updates at LINK twitter
YOUTUBE REVIEW

Introducing: Nucleus Vision ⚡The Future of IoT and Retail

Introducing: Nucleus Vision ⚡The Future of IoT and Retail

Channel: NucleusVision

Nucleus.Vision is an IoT & Blockchain based, contactless identification system, using nCash cryptocurrency to revolutionize brick and mortar retail by enabling it with digital intelligence. See how Nucleus is changing customer shopping experience and enriching it with delightful moments.

Our proprietary IoT sensor technology doesn’t depend on any RFID, WiFi Bluetooth, or even facial recognition technologies to operate.

Long term, our intention is to bridge the gap between the online and offline retail world. Our venture is backed by several prominent investors including Tim Draper, Reliance Capital and other top-tier VC funds.
Pages:
Jump to: