Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 71. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Great looking project, I've done some research and it seems like a great idea.  I like the fact that you will get the opportunity to decide which data you want to share with which company etc  Puts people in more control of their data rather than the way its handled now with peoples data getting sold around without them knowing about it.  Good job guys and good luck with this project!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
When it will be tradeable`?
  Stay tuned. We will be providing the updates very soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Nucleus Vision proprietary Internet of things sensor technology does not rely on any RFID, WiFi Bluetooth or even facial recognition technology to operate. The sensor is a key link in the Internet of things, and this sensor seems to be quite bullish, so I've been looking forward to the development of the project for a long time. Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Activity: 317
Nucleus is this coin in the Internet of things again? In this industry out of the IOTA, WTO, WABI and other more arrogant coins, I estimate that this will be good
If I am PRC citizen, am I eligible to buy your tokens? Project looks promising!
Details regarding geographies will be out soon. Stay tuned for announcements here. You can also follow our ANN channel on Telegram
So glad i made it to the whitelist too. Great project, great hype too. My expectation is high.  Cheesy

When is KYC starting? Why is it taking so long? We need to launch this token while the boom market is under way, otherwise we are doomed.
Hey the KYC is starting very soon. Stay tuned to our ANN channel on telegram for updates
so glad that I have joined in the  whilelist ,  this is a real high quality  project , so many people are  expecting the  starting of  this  crowdsale. 
  Thank you for the confidence
White list closed so quickly, no-one realised it will finish so quickly. Great project has great potentiality

Can we request an extension of the whitelist? I just found out about the project today and would definitely like to participate.
Thank you for showing interest. Unfortunately the whitelist will not be extended.
I think it's a good project,nCash Token will do x20 and more. I wish the team all the best. I would like to participate in the bonus program.
Thank you for showing interest. You can find our bounty thread here
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,
I've hardly been active in this forum, i am on the nucleus whitelist and bullish but i do have several concerns that I'd like to get (with legit. Source) comforted in.

1. In the whitelist e-mail their address is showing: "Cayman Islands". This makes it shady for me since it's a place well known for tax evading purposes etc. Any idea why/where this is coming from?

2. The retail stores they mention on their website that should be using the Ion Sensors already are named as: "International retail brands, such as Giny & Jony in India". When googling I can only find a "Gini & Jony", not a "Giny & Jony" + not a single other store seems to be sharing any confirmation of this claim. Anyone got a source proving me wrong?

3. Any confirmation found from their partners that they are actual partners? Or are they simply throwing in some names because some people seem(ed) to work at these firms?

Thnx in advance
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
As far as I heard a statement from the team yesterday. People have a lot of confusion about Whitelist. On top of this, the team has posted an e-mail with whitelist records. As of yesterday, Nucleus. If you have received an email from Vision that your name is in the whitelist, there is no problem. However, if you do not receive an e-mail, you probably can not join the ICO.
Activity: 5
If I am PRC citizen, am I eligible to buy your tokens? Project looks promising!
Activity: 9
AndrewK hacked my account and has Nucleus vision in his signature...

Beware.

Thanks
Andrew
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Best name of ICO that i ever seen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
So glad i made it to the whitelist too. Great project, great hype too. My expectation is high.  Cheesy

When is KYC starting? Why is it taking so long? We need to launch this token while the boom market is under way, otherwise we are doomed.
Activity: 15
So glad i made it to the whitelist too. Great project, great hype too. My expectation is high.  Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
so glad that I have joined in the  whilelist ,  this is a real high quality  project , so many people are  expecting the  starting of  this  crowdsale. 
Activity: 24
anyway of myself getting involved in this ICO looks like a great project but i missed the whitelist?

Pages:
Jump to: